Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You know what the problem with this world is?

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think there is a problem with the world.

..well obviously there are world problems, but they don't affect me.

I figure if a terrorist is going to kill me, worrying about it won't do much.

I figure if my petrol (gas) becomes so expensive I can't drive, I won't drive.

I figure if some natural disaster is going to wipe out my families home, aint much I can do about it.

However, I do feel for the people these things happen to, aswell as everyone else it affects.

But aint nothing I can do, so might aswell concentrate on having a good time.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is we don't think enough. Take Islamic terrorists for example: Many of them don't even read the Koran, they just listen to the preaching of insane fundimentalists and follow their whims without thinking for themselves. The majority of terrorists aren't evil people; they believe they are doing the right thing because they didn't think. How much better would the world be if those terrorists read the Koran and thought about what they are doing?

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We think more than enough, we just don't think properly. We think what others tell us to think, even if their own logic is wrong. We think not about what we SHOULD be doing, but what we WANT to be doing.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm.... Everyone thinks. And everyone thinks and believes in their own way. The issue of terrorism stems from this difference. We humans will never feel the same, never think the same, never believe the same and never speak the same. It goes with gender, race, society, culture, religion, age and nationality.

It's the difference that we perceive in others that is the problem. That's why there's so much complaints about women on these boards. And that's why there's so much complaints about terrorism or racism or nations doing things that they 'should' not be doing.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FRëSHURE
I dont think there is a problem with the world.

..well obviously there are world problems, but they don't affect me.

I figure if a terrorist is going to kill me, worrying about it won't do much.

I figure if my petrol (gas) becomes so expensive I can't drive, I won't drive.

I figure if some natural disaster is going to wipe out my families home, aint much I can do about it.

However, I do feel for the people these things happen to, aswell as everyone else it affects.

But aint nothing I can do, so might aswell concentrate on having a good time.
This is basically my theory. I've gotten to the point where I don't worry about stuff like that. If its gonna happen to me, it will. Not much I can do to change it; I'm only one person.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
We think more than enough, we just don't think properly. We think what others tell us to think, even if their own logic is wrong. We think not about what we SHOULD be doing, but what we WANT to be doing.
uninformed people need to be told how to think.

lets be serious, we can't all be informed about all interests.

you, yourself, come to this site to be told how to think about women.

because the way you were originally thinking about them (most likely by being told by many different sources) wasn't working up to scratch.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I partially disagree with the original post. The problem is that most of us don't think ENOUGH. As far as independant thought goes, humankind is on autopilot right now and most people do not think for themselves. They would rather have someone tell them what to think/believe and in this environment of numb complicity is not exactly fertile ground for tomorrow's visionairies. Look at the statistics - kids are getting dumber every year, more countries are adopting the American way of life, and while the cultures of the world experience a slow death, captialism, consumerism, globalism are at an all time high right now precisely because people are terribly impressionable.

I worked for 8 years in advertising and I have seen how this works. Corporations hire teams of people and focus groups in order to get into the psychology of the average Joe, break him down so he could be re-educated to respond to branding, buzzwords and fads. You'd think that the most highly evolved species on earth would not fall for such superficial garbage, but in the end, most of us are predictable zombies, and all they have to do is puch our buttons to get the desired reaction.

Ultimately, maybe you are right, derek. We all think too much...the problem is that most of us don't think about the right things. Instead of worrying about bills, what people think of us and the next big purchase, perhaps we should focus on what really makes us happy, how we can reach our full potential and help each other grow. You know, things that actually MATTER.

When all is said and done, I believe we need to start thinking more - for ourselves, our loved ones and our dreams. We can complain about the problems of the world all day long, but the irony is that the world is precisely what we make of it.

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Señor Fingers
We all think too much...the problem is that most of us don't think about the right things.
I wish people would put as much effort into thinking about what will happen after they use their credit card to buy something they don't need as they do about wheather someone of the opposite sex likes them.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you all complaining about the state of the world today?

We don't have massive wars costing millions of lives.

We don't have plagues spreading across the entire world.

Only half a dozen countries are run by murderous insane dictators (as opposed to the entire world during medieval times).

We're far more intelligent and literate than before (how many people could read during the 19th century?)

Maybe the problem is people who complain too much :D

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot
be solved by the level of thinking that created
them." -Albert Einstein