Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You have in stage cancer with maybe 6 months to live how do you treat yourself?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Travel to the second world country for the latest treatment stay in the US and get radiation or chemotherapy or go to cannabis route what do you choose?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If you have the resources and you like being alive, fight, it tooth and nail. Be aware of scams look into experimental programs provided to people that are end stage.

I knew someone with end-stage bone marrow cancer that got into a study at a medical school, this person was in complete 100% remission in six months. And remains that way till this day two years later.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Travel to the second world country for the latest treatment stay in the US and get radiation or chemotherapy or go to cannabis route what do you choose?
Cannabis is only going to provide pain relief but a CBD topical applied could help if the cancer is close to the skin surface. Alkaline water, processed sugar avoidance and Vitamin C would also help.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 months to live can turn into 20 years.

I'd probably go on a radical elimination diet and fast 16-24 hrs per day, making sure to get plenty of exercise and avoid stress. I'd probably also start an insane supplement protocol based on what David Sinclair has recommended.

Not sure what I'd do to pass the time, I definitely wouldn't work for anyone...I'd probably just rack up tons of CC debt and do whatever felt most meaningful, probably travel and meet interesting people.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My golf coach was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in 1987. He was a junior in college at the time... they gave him 2 years max. He did traditional treatment... but also went on a strict diet... and a ton of holistic stuff. Made it until 2016... almost 30 years after his diagnosis. He went on to have a family... and witness both his daughters get married.

If you have something worth fighting for I would use eastern wisdom with western medicine to try and beat it on all fronts.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In that situation it would be okay to have sex with a single mother.

But seriously, it’s a crapshoot imo. I knew someone who had access to the best healthcare and facilities go much quicker than another on just Medicaid. In both cases I would attest the terms “battle” and “fight” were valid.

I would probably do a lot of psychedelic drugs if I ever find myself in that situation.

Burzynski: Cancer is Serious Business is an interesting documentary.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have stage 4 cancer. It’s over. One may get lucky and extend their life but let’s face it. …. Game over.
I’d just over seas. Have fun. Party. FTW.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There are several ways to seek out cancer studies:

1. Talk to your doctor or oncologist: Your doctor can provide you with information about any ongoing clinical trials or cancer studies that may be relevant to your condition.
  2. Search online databases: You can search online databases of clinical trials such as ClinicalTrials.gov or the National Cancer Institute's website. These databases allow you to search for trials based on the type of cancer you have, the location of the trial, and other criteria.
  3. Contact cancer advocacy organizations: There are many cancer advocacy organizations that can provide you with information about ongoing studies and trials. These organizations can also provide you with support and guidance throughout your cancer journey.
  4. Consult with a medical librarian: Medical librarians are trained to help people find relevant medical information. They can help you search databases, find studies, and locate other resources that may be helpful to you.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 months to live can turn into 20 years.

I'd probably go on a radical elimination diet and fast 16-24 hrs per day, making sure to get plenty of exercise and avoid stress. I'd probably also start an insane supplement protocol based on what David Sinclair has recommended.

Not sure what I'd do to pass the time, I definitely wouldn't work for anyone...I'd probably just rack up tons of CC debt and do whatever felt most meaningful, probably travel and meet interesting people.
Whos sinclair?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score