Cerwin Vega
Master Don Juan
You'll need around 2.5-3mil in stocks to live off divvies, which is my exact plan
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yeah I only lived off the capital gains. Dividends is definitely my goal though.You'll need around 2.5-3mil in stocks to live off divvies, which is my exact plan
do tell us though how much of the 20k were social benefits you count as “profit” , as I really doubt that you decided to live with less than 2k per month out of your own will ( stimuli + unemployment + other social benefits - especially when you say that 60k is not enough . Is like 3 less time the money you usually were getting )Yeah I only lived off the capital gains. Dividends is definitely my goal though.
36 messages.Did a guy on a thread really ask “is he good looking?” Wtf. Why do you care? Focus on yourself. You’re not scoring because your focused on dumb ****.
You guys act like losers most of the time.
My brother DO YOU and DONT CARE. Your **** attitude is why you’re **** with women.
If you get so worked up on all of the bs in the world, you’re not going to see the good that’s in it. I’m tired of this, I’m going to make a change in the world and you’re going to see it.
If I’m banned for expressing myself, good. I’ll move on where I can.
Do you and love you. Im done talking.
Like with everything else in game, having good finances helps you, but a little handicap shouldn't stop you from getting girls either.Yeah so how to get women when you don’t have money? Maybe it wasn’t you but someone on here (and Blackdragon too from his blog) had me convinced my
Main problem was that I was poor
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yeah so what do those guys have that makes them so good? I’ve noticed all my life my family for example hold me up to some higher standard meanwhile my brother doesn’t have to and he gets hotter girls. I imagine there’s a connection between that in some way.Like with everything else in game, having good finances helps you, but a little handicap shouldn't stop you from getting girls either.
It would be easier to get girls if you could take them on a fancy first date without even blinking.
But there's also unemployed dudes who live with their family and yet still have 3 baby mamas and a new girlfriend.