Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you dont recover once you play the fool

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of interest around a year ago, i met up with 5 women, I managed to get them out with ease.

However I was a heavy drinker at the time, so probably an hour in, went into goofball fool mode. Clearly putting these women off.

fastforward, i'm now moderately successful with business, 6 months sober, 20% body fat etc...cool car....

these 5 women still speak to me, they dont play games and they are polite, but they are not secsually interested in me.

Point of this thread is once categorised , it appears you are FINISHED.....move on fellas, were told it by every member when the question pops up,, but sometimes we dont take note

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you fvcked them good, they wouldtn care if you are an ass or making a fool of yourself. Also, if they are not interested in hooking up, why are you still talking to them?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of interest around a year ago, i met up with 5 women, I managed to get them out with ease.

However I was a heavy drinker at the time, so probably an hour in, went into goofball fool mode. Clearly putting these women off.

fastforward, i'm now moderately successful with business, 6 months sober, 20% body fat etc...cool car....

these 5 women still speak to me, they dont play games and they are polite, but they are not secsually interested in me.

Point of this thread is once categorised , it appears you are FINISHED.....move on fellas, were told it by every member when the question pops up,, but sometimes we dont take note
It makes sense if you understand how women think or more accurately, how they don't think and instead base everything off their feelings. You made them feel uncomfortable/scared/bad or whatever and now they're not interested because they don't want to feel like that again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, hard to almost impossible to change a category that a female puts you in. Once you realize you are in a unfavorable category pick a new female. Make a note of what behaviors and what you allowed to put you in that category and never do it again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stay quiet... I just read your entire posting. The first time I sped read. You can fvck one of these, but it has to be their idea. Don't talk to them or go out of your way for them. Get your body fat closer to 10%. 10% is hot!!! Add in outside activities and other babes were you are achieving successful penetration. I almost guarantee once your sexual side is being taken care of that other ladies will also notice.

You should have no need or dependancy on any of these 5 babes to validate you. Plus their are many "Vince Vaughn style goofballs" who get laid, Sometimes these are just fun guys for the babes, fun guys who don't take everything so seriously.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true, but you have to control for low IL. High IL and you can get away with murder basically, but of course that is rare if not impossible at the outset.
Don't bask in the attention of low IL, stay away from them.... Stay with high IL and your life is benefited.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but very few men are going to have anything approaching abundance if they only date high IL.

I never beat myself up over just making one mistake and losing a woman because if it wasn't that it could be something else or nothing at all... You were kind of playing with a stacked deck of low IL.
Out of a group of low IL someone had higher interest.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is only sort of true. Basically they have to see something different from what you showed them initially to pique their interest...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i say i was a Drunk before i mean drunk, i dont mean funny or cool drunk, i mean unattractive drunk
can
Also just to clarify in the UK we live in small populated Towns, you literally come across the same people 5 times a week, you cant help not talk to them

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but very few men are going to have anything approaching abundance if they only date high IL.

I never beat myself up over just making one mistake and losing a woman because if it wasn't that it could be something else or nothing at all... You were kind of playing with a stacked deck of low IL.
On these low IL situations I'd do the following:

1. Remove yourself from their matrix. No validation or energy or time or attention from them.
2. Better your situation. Body, finances, clothing, car, crib, swag. Get a sex life going outside of them.
3. Let it be their idea to come over and be attracted, thus CHOOSING you as we preach here.
a. If they choose you, fvck them quickly and get back to handling your business

Babes do come sniffing around after the fact. Some to reinsert you as their orbiter or pedastal.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On these low IL situations I'd do the following:

1. Remove yourself from their matrix. No validation or energy or time or attention from them.
2. Better your situation. Body, finances, clothing, car, crib, swag. Get a sex life going outside of them.
3. Let it be their idea to come over and be attracted, thus CHOOSING you as we preach here.
a. If they choose you, fvck them quickly and get back to handling your business

Babes do come sniffing around after the fact. Some to reinsert you as their orbiter or pedastal.
I do like this but I'm always of the mindset on moving forward and meeting new gals. Never go backwards and only give girls only one chance. There's way too many girls out there for you to be going back to any of them.

I say use 1 and 2 as fuel from everytime you get rejected, ghosted, cancelled on, etc. so that you are in a good position for 3 from NEW gals.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do like this but I'm always of the mindset on moving forward and meeting new gals. Never go backwards and only give girls only one chance. There's way too many girls out there for you to be going back to any of them.

I say use 1 and 2 as fuel from everytime you get rejected, ghosted, cancelled on, etc. so that you are in a good position for 3 from NEW gals.
Not going back is excellent advise.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. I have also noticed the thing that peaks their interest again is if they start seeing you with good looking women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. I have also noticed the thing that peaks their interest again is if they start seeing you with good looking women.
Have you been able to fvck them afterwards at a high priority and no longer be stupid?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the woman's life situation was as set in stone, as her personality, I might agree with you, but I have saw what poverty can do to the unpoverished mind and I simply cannot agree.

If she is in a place of consistency, I find myself agreeing much more with the statement of she will not view you differently.