"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

you dont recover once you play the fool

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Just out of interest around a year ago, i met up with 5 women, I managed to get them out with ease.

However I was a heavy drinker at the time, so probably an hour in, went into goofball fool mode. Clearly putting these women off.

fastforward, i'm now moderately successful with business, 6 months sober, 20% body fat etc...cool car....

these 5 women still speak to me, they dont play games and they are polite, but they are not secsually interested in me.

Point of this thread is once categorised , it appears you are FINISHED.....move on fellas, were told it by every member when the question pops up,, but sometimes we dont take note
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
If you fvcked them good, they wouldtn care if you are an ass or making a fool of yourself. Also, if they are not interested in hooking up, why are you still talking to them?
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Just out of interest around a year ago, i met up with 5 women, I managed to get them out with ease.

However I was a heavy drinker at the time, so probably an hour in, went into goofball fool mode. Clearly putting these women off.

fastforward, i'm now moderately successful with business, 6 months sober, 20% body fat etc...cool car....

these 5 women still speak to me, they dont play games and they are polite, but they are not secsually interested in me.

Point of this thread is once categorised , it appears you are FINISHED.....move on fellas, were told it by every member when the question pops up,, but sometimes we dont take note
It makes sense if you understand how women think or more accurately, how they don't think and instead base everything off their feelings. You made them feel uncomfortable/scared/bad or whatever and now they're not interested because they don't want to feel like that again.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yes, hard to almost impossible to change a category that a female puts you in. Once you realize you are in a unfavorable category pick a new female. Make a note of what behaviors and what you allowed to put you in that category and never do it again.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Just out of interest around a year ago, i met up with 5 women, I managed to get them out with ease.

However I was a heavy drinker at the time, so probably an hour in, went into goofball fool mode. Clearly putting these women off.

fastforward, i'm now moderately successful with business, 6 months sober, 20% body fat etc...cool car....

these 5 women still speak to me, they dont play games and they are polite, but they are not secsually interested in me.

Point of this thread is once categorised , it appears you are FINISHED.....move on fellas, were told it by every member when the question pops up,, but sometimes we dont take note
Stay quiet... I just read your entire posting. The first time I sped read. You can fvck one of these, but it has to be their idea. Don't talk to them or go out of your way for them. Get your body fat closer to 10%. 10% is hot!!! Add in outside activities and other babes were you are achieving successful penetration. I almost guarantee once your sexual side is being taken care of that other ladies will also notice.

You should have no need or dependancy on any of these 5 babes to validate you. Plus their are many "Vince Vaughn style goofballs" who get laid, Sometimes these are just fun guys for the babes, fun guys who don't take everything so seriously.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is true, but you have to control for low IL. High IL and you can get away with murder basically, but of course that is rare if not impossible at the outset.
Don't bask in the attention of low IL, stay away from them.... Stay with high IL and your life is benefited.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I agree, but very few men are going to have anything approaching abundance if they only date high IL.

I never beat myself up over just making one mistake and losing a woman because if it wasn't that it could be something else or nothing at all... You were kind of playing with a stacked deck of low IL.
Out of a group of low IL someone had higher interest.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
This is only sort of true. Basically they have to see something different from what you showed them initially to pique their interest...
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
When i say i was a Drunk before i mean drunk, i dont mean funny or cool drunk, i mean unattractive drunk
can
Also just to clarify in the UK we live in small populated Towns, you literally come across the same people 5 times a week, you cant help not talk to them
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I agree, but very few men are going to have anything approaching abundance if they only date high IL.

I never beat myself up over just making one mistake and losing a woman because if it wasn't that it could be something else or nothing at all... You were kind of playing with a stacked deck of low IL.
On these low IL situations I'd do the following:

1. Remove yourself from their matrix. No validation or energy or time or attention from them.
2. Better your situation. Body, finances, clothing, car, crib, swag. Get a sex life going outside of them.
3. Let it be their idea to come over and be attracted, thus CHOOSING you as we preach here.
a. If they choose you, fvck them quickly and get back to handling your business

Babes do come sniffing around after the fact. Some to reinsert you as their orbiter or pedastal.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
On these low IL situations I'd do the following:

1. Remove yourself from their matrix. No validation or energy or time or attention from them.
2. Better your situation. Body, finances, clothing, car, crib, swag. Get a sex life going outside of them.
3. Let it be their idea to come over and be attracted, thus CHOOSING you as we preach here.
a. If they choose you, fvck them quickly and get back to handling your business

Babes do come sniffing around after the fact. Some to reinsert you as their orbiter or pedastal.
I do like this but I'm always of the mindset on moving forward and meeting new gals. Never go backwards and only give girls only one chance. There's way too many girls out there for you to be going back to any of them.

I say use 1 and 2 as fuel from everytime you get rejected, ghosted, cancelled on, etc. so that you are in a good position for 3 from NEW gals.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I do like this but I'm always of the mindset on moving forward and meeting new gals. Never go backwards and only give girls only one chance. There's way too many girls out there for you to be going back to any of them.

I say use 1 and 2 as fuel from everytime you get rejected, ghosted, cancelled on, etc. so that you are in a good position for 3 from NEW gals.
Not going back is excellent advise.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I agree with you. I have also noticed the thing that peaks their interest again is if they start seeing you with good looking women.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I agree with you. I have also noticed the thing that peaks their interest again is if they start seeing you with good looking women.
Have you been able to fvck them afterwards at a high priority and no longer be stupid?
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
If the woman's life situation was as set in stone, as her personality, I might agree with you, but I have saw what poverty can do to the unpoverished mind and I simply cannot agree.

If she is in a place of consistency, I find myself agreeing much more with the statement of she will not view you differently.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top