Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You couldn't handle her"

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
What does this statement even mean? It's usually said in the context of someone showing interest in a woman (or vice-versa) and their friends would respond, "You wouldn't be able to handle her."

It this code for, "She's a total psycho, and will probably throw dishes at you if you make her mad."?

With a recent person I was asking about, her friend told me this statement, but...she said..."handle her sexually."

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They mean she is too hot for you and you will probably nut too quickly. But then again, guys making such statements do not strike me as guys who would "handle" her themselves so yeah

Serenity

Reaction score
Basically that she's too demanding for your skill set. If they're her friends they'll know her in ways you don't and will see this quite easily. They will rarely evaluate their friend incorrectly, but they might underestimate you. Try asking for more detail about what they're referring to when they say this. It might be something they're having a problem with but you won't mind, or it could really be something you wouldn't even want to deal with even if you could.

Without detail you don't know exactly what they mean, it's too general.

"Can't handle her sexually" isn't necessarily a bad thing, could mean she's a freak in bed which is nice if that's what you like. Her friend might not know your preference well though and might be assuming you're not, so yeah it's important to dig into people's statements with further questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
What does this statement even mean? It's usually said in the context of someone showing interest in a woman (or vice-versa) and their friends would respond, "You wouldn't be able to handle her."

It this code for, "She's a total psycho, and will probably throw dishes at you if you make her mad."?

With a recent person I was asking about, her friend told me this statement, but...she said..."handle her sexually."
It completely depends on the subject lol.

Usually when black women say "you can't handle me" or "I need a man that can handle me," it's usually their acknowledgment of the following:

- Her attitude is fvcked up and her behavior/ways are SET in stone, and she "ain't" gonna change for anybody. But ummmm, a REAL MAN can accept this.

- If she gets fatter, so what, a REAL MAN can accept it.

- If she has kids by Ray Ray and Pookie, so what, a REAL MAN will take care of another N word's kids.

- If she needs money to buy stupid shyt like $1,000 weave that she's only going to wear for 3 weeks, 4 trips a month that cost about $6,000 (flight/hotel/rental car/entertainment), etc., a REAL MAN will supply the cash needed without "bytching" about it

Basically, when black women say it, they are telling you that a REAL MAN can tolerate all of her negative fvcking traits and not ASK her to change her behavior.

But of course, throughout the entire duration of the relationship, the bytch will constantly be asking you to change this, change that, don't say this, don't talk like that, etc., etc. and if you are a REAL MAN, you will just "change" for her and not bytch about it ;)

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usually it means they are calling you a beta

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know what drugs the guys above me are taking. This is a simple c0ck-block. Handle it like any other sh*t test and show social proof to her group, then move toward getting her alone.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know what drugs the guys above me are taking. This is a simple c0ck-block. Handle it like any other sh*t test and show social proof to her group, then move toward getting her alone.
Agreed.

They're simply trying to disqualify you. For whatever reason.

And the mistake that you're making is taking the bait and introverting.

These situations are all about frame.

A simple agree and amplify would suffice in situations like these...

"I know right.....a guy like me would never handle a woman like her" while confidently looking them in the eye and smirking....
"I mean when I get her in my bed.....(nlp assumption.......pause for effect)......what on earth will I do next? a guy like me......."

....you're parodying a guy who wouldn't be able to handle her.......thus displaying that you are confidently not that guy you're parodying....

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You couldn't handle her
= Too hot to handle
= Too hot (for you)
= Too good for you

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she like to rub oil all over!:p

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on context. It's either cheeky flirtation or a ****block. Sometimes people put on personas in the night game. It is manifestation of her persona or even the persona of the group she is out with.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A few possibilities....

1. You aren't the friends' look type.

And/or

2.Focusing on the sexuality angle, I think it means that she likes hard, rough, aggressive, hair pulling type sex, and they perceive you (rightly or wrongly) as being a chill, less aggressive guy rather than a bad boy brute.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means they're saying that either she's out of your league or you don't have the game/experience to get the girl and/or keep her

The validity of that claim depends entirely on whos telling you, how much they know what they're talking about and how much information (on the two of you) that their judgement is based off of

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
It means they're saying that either she's out of your league or you don't have the game/experience to get the girl and/or keep her

The validity of that claim depends entirely on whos telling you, how much they know what they're talking about and how much information (on the two of you) that their judgement is based off of
Well, some intel I found out that her last b/f treated her like crap. Unstable, typical white trash. Just think about cops being called out to the residence and you'll know what I'm talking about. Serious ink up and down her leg, so not subtle with the ink.

Basically a "problem child"

I would say if someone says, "You wouldn't be able to handle her" chances are you might get a dish thrown at you if you piss her off. lol

Basically, she's into guys that slap her around. So yeah, wouldn't be able to handle that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would have laughed in her face and told her she would have gotten her world rocked in a way she didn't even know was possible...but if you are going to say that you better be able to deliver on it...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she has a bunch of bad behaviors and violates boundaries consistently and it gets on your nerves.