Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You can literally tell everything you need to know about a person based on how they drive..

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also learn a lot about how people take care of their car. Especially if it's cluttered with junk everywhere, it means they have a cluttered mind full of chaos and worthless junk.
The few times I've had a car I was religious about keeping it clean. But I don't consider myself mentally uncluttered. Maybe it was one little universe that I felt I could control. (My home is usually very clean too.)

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree, cars are not an investment, they are a guaranteed rapidly depreciating asset. It would be more accurate to think of a car as a luxury and an emotional extension of ego than a true utility. Though I suppose if you take better care of your car than yourself, yeah you are full of ****.
No man cars are junk
And I like cars

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its usually women to be obsessed about their house and totally unable to keep the basic cleannes and efficiency in their cars.

They make sure the match the curtains with the sofa but fail to understand that brakes fluid and oil donot self regenerate.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always found this bizarre
Its a glitch that often happens on their firmware.

Since there was not enough ram to run logic.exe the manufacturer decided to make some other app in a rush and came out with impress.ini and muchADOaboutNothing.exe :)

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Its a glitch that often happens on their firmware.

Since there was not enough ram to run logic.exe the manufacturer decided to make some other app in a rush and came out with impress.ini and muchADOaboutNothing.exe :)
Y2K bug

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more time pass the less judgimental I am toward violent men.
Same. Particularly when I hear of a story of a dude hitting a woman, my knee-jerk reaction to it now is “I wonder what she did to piss him off that much...” lol

Reminds me of how you hear of stories where a guy leaves his wife/girlfriend while she’s pregnant. At first you might think he’s an asshole, as that’s just what the societal narrative is. But after a while, you come to realize that he actually left her because she was being a cunt. And it makes sense too—pregnant women are the most atrocious women in the world. It’s like regular neurotic PMS mood swings amplified x1000 because she has a baby in her belly, which is only worsened by her “umm excuse me, I’m a mother” attitude (lol okay Karen). Coupel these with the already-existing conceited entitlement simply by nature of being female in the 21st century, and it’s like I now totally see why men leave their women when they get prego. They suck lmao

Half the time she’s contemplating aborting it without telling anyone anyway, which just makes the whole man-hating crap utterly pointless. As the great Dave Chappelle said, if you can kill this motherfucker, I can at least abandon him lol. And this doesn’t even get into how many women purposefully get pregnant by dudes they know won’t be in the picture simply bc women go crazy when they start to hit 30 and realize they aren’t having any kids yet, even women know that women pull this type of snake shit RIP

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It bugs me that Be negs herself with intros like 'advice from the old lady'
I don't want to talk like that.
I'm not negging myself. That's not submissiveness.
Only BE knows for sure, but since this is a male dominated forum, I'll offer my perspective (which differs entirely from yours.. and that's okay of course).

My initial impression from seeing the phrase.... "advice from an old lady" was that ... here's a woman that is comfortable in her own skin. So much in fact that she can have a little fun with the intro. From reading her postings, I never got the impression that she is dismissing her value as a woman or as a forum contributor.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Only BE knows for sure, but since this is a male dominated forum, I'll offer my perspective (which differs entirely from yours.. and that's okay of course).

My initial impression from seeing the phrase.... "advice from an old lady" was that ... here's a woman that is comfortable in her own skin. So much in fact that she can have a little fun with the intro. From reading her postings, I never got the impression that she is dismissing her value as a woman or as a forum contributor.
You're right,
none of that.
It's the selfnegging I'd love to see her stop.

Whether any of us uses the word old or incel or afc or shy we are all just reinforcing some negative internal dialog.
I'm powerless to go and find her recent ex and 'have a talk' with him for getting physically abusive.

When any gender shares that something physically abusive happened the reader isn't also reading 'but I hit/shoved/grabbed them harder right back'

Its the maelstrom of indignant anger I feel towards her ex for daring to intimidate her and the tired smh at reading yet another selfneg.

Is it a reach to say the start of the path with selfnegging leads down the path of experiencing physical abuse?
Maybe.

I wish I was better at getting people to quickly 'know' me.

It was never a criticism of Be but a resigned and powerless feeling that I can almost see that path.
I struggle to communicate the feeling I have is of an older Aunt or sister that is protective. Not a policewoman blowing her little policewoman whistle.

I guess, in a way, there's that 'you go giirrll' feminist outrage that slips out and instead of endearing women to me, I distance them.
We've all seen videos of the white knight who goes to step in between a domestic physical fight and then experiences the woman defending the scumbag.

Rant over. I fail at encouraging women.

I bet her ex drives like an azzhole. Sorry to go offtopic your thread OP. Please don't keep going back and forth with me on this @blackwidowvoid, not fair to derail threads

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Lynx nkaf

If you want to be viewed and treated like an equal, then be prepared to be called out as I would toward any male forum member.

You say that it's "not fair" that I "derail" this thread. The first step to earning male respect is to not blame others for your blunders. Instead, you need accept self-accountability. In actuality, you initiated the derailment and I responded to your derailment. When you blame others for your personal blunders you start down the path of stereotyping yourself as the common female.

You openly (and not the place for it - in my opinion) scrutinize B.E. for not fitting into your idealistic feminist mold. Sounds to me like someone has control issues. This is quite an irony within itself because you accuse her former boyfriend of practicing unhealthy behavior.

You'll notice that BE has earned the respect of many male forum members (I was a hard sale, but now count myself as one). Although you might 'mean well' ... I would suggest that you follow her example - rather than asking her to follow yours.