"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

You are what you eat, you ARE what you date

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Hell naww, would never fight over a broad, she is the idiot not the victim.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Sadly that post wasn't as good as I hoped it would be, only because I was hoping for something a bit broader. Don't get me wrong TTEOT, great idea- it's just I've never witnessed the above scenario.

What I would say is that "You are what you date" could be a great bit of advice if, say, you applied it to AFCs and guys who think they are great with girls because they date a lot of 4s and 5s. If you are screwing a 5, you are a 5? ANyway, I'll leave that post to you, it's your idea:)

Bad example, wicked advice! That's what i'm trying to say!
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
Sadly that post wasn't as good as I hoped it would be, only because I was hoping for something a bit broader. Don't get me wrong TTEOT, great idea- it's just I've never witnessed the above scenario.

What I would say is that "You are what you date" could be a great bit of advice if, say, you applied it to AFCs and guys who think they are great with girls because they date a lot of 4s and 5s. If you are screwing a 5, you are a 5? ANyway, I'll leave that post to you, it's your idea:)

Bad example, wicked advice! That's what i'm trying to say!
I see that my title is misleading. Let me change this.

This will be put udner a new thread "Don't be a hero". I think this makes more sense. Thanks for pointing this out.
 
Top