Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You are such a Nice Guy

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
What could you say to a woman that you intend to favk if she tells you "you are such a Nice Guy". I myself find it insulting just as being compared to a doormat.

A: "No, I am not"
B: "Really? I have never been told that"
C: "Pove me I am nice (Not sure what might happen after this)
D: "I can prove you wrong". Then escalate
E: "Would a nice guy grab a girls butt in public?" Then proceed to grab her butt (expect slap perhaps?)
F: "Thats not what you moma told me last night."
G: ?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if that is such a bad thing; now if she said "You are too nice" than I would agree with you.

One time I met a woman at a bar and she said to her friend in regards to me "Isn't he sweet or super nice (can't remember which). Anyway, I ended up making out with this girl against the wall in the bar and she said something about her wanting me to **** her in the photo booth.

Nothing wrong with being polite/nice, just use strong eye contact, don't be afraid to flirt or disagree with her on an issue.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
When they tell me this i fark her in the ass hard with no condom with my 12 inch ****. Actually i never get told this so i can't help you.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says nothing without context. If it bothers you being called nice, then that's a problem of insecurity you've to work on.
You find it insulting because it hurts your manly ego, but remember that women are a reflection of yourself. If anything, be mad at yourself and calibrate your mindset/actions to have another outcome.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
tell her you wanna have a threesome with her and perhaps another girl or guy and ask if she wants this too. you can be more subtle in the way you say it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with being a nice guy so long as you are still able to be sexual with her without regards to her feelings. All it takes is for you to glance at her tits and smile to communicate this. If she gets offended, shrug and ignore her.

She can believe anything she wants. So long as you don't embody what she is saying and you don't let her assessment of you taint your self-esteem (getting butthurt by her words) then it's just her opinion.

So long as you're able to walk away from her if she gets offended, then you have all the power.

Offense is taken, not given. If you don't take offense to being called a nice guy then you aren't one.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've been told that I'm sweet and spicy. Sweet in public and spicy in private..." Tell her that while you are smirking at her.

If anything, that will raise her curiosity and could lead to other things. And it's a very subtle way of hinting at things without being crude.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to PUA belief, "nice guy" in real world speak does not mean "doormat". The seduction community pushes this definition, but it's a niche group. This idea of the "nice guy" as a bad thing is becoming more mainstream. But I have heard many women describe men that they were clearly highly attracted to as "nice". I would just say thanks and proceed as normal.

The worst thing you can do is act butthurt and offended over it.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I remember I one time had a date with this girl.....

Went out,date was "ok" and all. At the end I asked her about getting together again,and she started out with "I think you're a great guy....". Soon as I heard it,I went,"Oh sh1t......". I instantly knew things weren't going well and there would be no second date.

Over the years I've come to learn that women speak well..............they SPEAK WELL........of what they DON'T LIKE...........and criticize/speak negatively about what they DO LIKE in the realm of men and dating.

Ever heard of a woman calling a man a jerk or an azzhole....only to end up in bed with him?
Or a woman complimenting a guy,talking about how "nice" and/or sweet he is.....only to reject him to the friendzone?

What about a woman telling you that you're her "best friend"? You know that ain't going no where.

I can't speak for others,only myself. And me PERSONALLY.......I've never got the "you're a nice guy" line and it lead to a preferred outcome.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to PUA belief, "nice guy" in real world speak does not mean "doormat". The seduction community pushes this definition, but it's a niche group. This idea of the "nice guy" as a bad thing is becoming more mainstream. But I have heard many women describe men that they were clearly highly attracted to as "nice". I would just say thanks and proceed as normal.

The worst thing you can do is act butthurt and offended over it.
Yea just like "cute" means good looking. I knew some cool alphas that females called "nice" because occasionally they'd do a favor.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea just like "cute" means good looking. I knew some cool alphas that females called "nice" because occasionally they'd do a favor.
Yeah, the thing to remember is most women aren't reading SoSuave, so they're not as caught up in PUA terminology as we are.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah, the thing to remember is most women aren't reading SoSuave, so they're not as caught up in PUA terminology as we are.
I'm still hoping to someday overhear a chick drop the term "Chad" in casual conversation. I will spit out my coffee and die laughing.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Went out,date was "ok" and all. At the end I asked her about getting together again,and she started out with "I think you're a great guy....". Soon as I heard it,I went,"Oh sh1t......". I instantly knew things weren't going well and there would be no second date.

Over the years I've come to learn that women speak well..............they SPEAK WELL........of what they DON'T LIKE...........and criticize/speak negatively about what they DO LIKE in the realm of men and dating.

Ever heard of a woman calling a man a jerk or an azzhole....only to end up in bed with him?
Or a woman complimenting a guy,talking about how "nice" and/or sweet he is.....only to reject him to the friendzone?

What about a woman telling you that you're her "best friend"? You know that ain't going no where.

I can't speak for others,only myself. And me PERSONALLY.......I've never got the "you're a nice guy" line and it lead to a preferred outcome.
Exactly!

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

They do this with girls too. I've had girls say "my friend is really cute". The friend is never cute. But when they say "she can be a b*tch", this means she's smokin'.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do this with girls too. I've had girls say "my friend is really cute". The friend is never cute.
I don't understand women's taste in other women. I've heard many women talk about other women and about how beautiful they are, and when I see them I'm thinking they're not attractive at all. Well, tastes differ, so there's that. But maybe if the woman they talk about were truly that good looking, they wouldn't be wanting to give them that credit and admit it. They're already attractive, so they don't need the extra hype.