"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Yes!

FlyBri17

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Palm Bay, Florida
Last friday I went out with my friends as dicussed in my previous thread We brought a camera recorder out that night and a couple times..while we were in wal-mart they were like "hey brian go get that chick #" I was like whatever so I approached the girls just for the camera if the camera wasnt there I know I woulda chickened out because we only picked out hot chicks and they were always with a friend or 2 (or more) and I didnt even care if I got rejected or not kuz it was just 4 sh1tz and the camera and I knew that if i didnt get this chicks number there were plenty more and I realized thats how I should feel anytime Im thinka about approching a girl I approachd like 5 girls and got no numbers but I didnt give a ****! I was having fun with my buddies and I can give a damn what those girls think..im sorry if this sounds more like rambling than an advice post but...I guess the point im tryn to get across is...Regret brings more pain that reject and sometime rejection doesnt hurt at all because there are more females out there than you can think...just talk to em if u dont get far so what...I know youve heard this 100 times before but this was my way of approaching ya know..for the camera and not giving a ****...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
dope post man, nice to see that you overcame your fear. A long as your having fun. the outcome doesn't matter and it gets better... kinda like a catch 22
 

Retrothe80sninja

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
dope post man, nice to see that you overcame your fear. A long as your having fun. the outcome doesn't matter and it gets better... kinda like a catch 22
Except that a catch 22 involves multiple negative outcomes and this involves positive outcomes. But your point was well taken.
 

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
yeah I did this a few times this summer, I was with my friends and I would just go up to some chicks and hit on them in the most absurd way, you know like using bad pickup lines and such. just saying everything in an overly smooth rediculous way. Its really funny when you go out and do it to get intentionally rejected. The girls are like "ummm ok.........". Good times, good laughs.
 
Top