Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yes!

FlyBri17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last friday I went out with my friends as dicussed in my previous thread We brought a camera recorder out that night and a couple times..while we were in wal-mart they were like "hey brian go get that chick #" I was like whatever so I approached the girls just for the camera if the camera wasnt there I know I woulda chickened out because we only picked out hot chicks and they were always with a friend or 2 (or more) and I didnt even care if I got rejected or not kuz it was just 4 sh1tz and the camera and I knew that if i didnt get this chicks number there were plenty more and I realized thats how I should feel anytime Im thinka about approching a girl I approachd like 5 girls and got no numbers but I didnt give a ****! I was having fun with my buddies and I can give a damn what those girls think..im sorry if this sounds more like rambling than an advice post but...I guess the point im tryn to get across is...Regret brings more pain that reject and sometime rejection doesnt hurt at all because there are more females out there than you can think...just talk to em if u dont get far so what...I know youve heard this 100 times before but this was my way of approaching ya know..for the camera and not giving a ****...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dope post man, nice to see that you overcame your fear. A long as your having fun. the outcome doesn't matter and it gets better... kinda like a catch 22

Retrothe80sninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
dope post man, nice to see that you overcame your fear. A long as your having fun. the outcome doesn't matter and it gets better... kinda like a catch 22
Except that a catch 22 involves multiple negative outcomes and this involves positive outcomes. But your point was well taken.

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I did this a few times this summer, I was with my friends and I would just go up to some chicks and hit on them in the most absurd way, you know like using bad pickup lines and such. just saying everything in an overly smooth rediculous way. Its really funny when you go out and do it to get intentionally rejected. The girls are like "ummm ok.........". Good times, good laughs.