“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Yes or No?

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
41
This girl that i have been friends with for a while now asked me if I like her. I told her that i like ber a while before though (before I bumped into this site). When i told her it didn't change anything between us though. Now i think she has doughts. Today when she asked me if i liked her I said, "Your just like every other girl. Why can i just have a girl for a friend. Am I so cursed with beauty?" She told me why do i have to take it for a joke. She wants a serious answer. What do i say? Yes or No. Oh and she has a lot of guy friends to. Just something i think that might be of some significance.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Alaska
First of all do you have feelings for her, do want to be with her? If so, don't tell her that you do.

If you enjoy spending time with her, then spend time with her. Initiate physical contact with her and see how she responds. Start with hugs, cuddle with her. But Not for too long, just give her a taste of it.

Basically, let your actions speak. Let her wonder if you like her or not. If you just tell her you are taking away a huge bit of mystery that works so well to your advantage. Maybe act like you like her one day, cuddling, etc. Then the next time you are supposed to hang out, tell her you cant make it for whatever reason. It will really get her thinking about you.



Basically, No dont tell her you like her. If you are really just friends, then she wont be offended by seeing you with other girls. This also works really well to stir their emotions.

What a stupid question for a girl to ask, I mean what kind of a girl would give a guy a serious answer to that question? Other than "Not any more than a friend"

Andromax
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Tell her the truth! You should never hesitate in situations like this and the joking was inappropriate as it must have taken her a lot of courage to ask this question. She put her pride on the line and you should be willing to do the same.

Show some confidence and if you like her, tell her so. NEVER explain or excuse your answer, don't add anything more, just say it and wait to see what she says or does.

Whenever I've answered "yes" to this question, we end up making out immediately after.
 

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
tell her to take you out on a hot date and maybe you'll tell her.
 

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Thanks for all the advice, but I'll go with Jariel on that one. Thanx again. Peace!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The DomMega

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
Las Vegas, NV
I'd just go "friends" w/ benefits on this one. If you've asked her the same question and nothings changed, then why should you change for her. You CAN have sex with your chick friends and have everything still be cool providing you don't over indulge. I wouldn't have a serious relationship with this girl. Well, I wouldn't have a serious relationship with anyone, but this girl in particular definitely not. She sounds a little too confused herself. I'd just take it for what it is, make some sex happen, and leave it at that. I mean what are chick friends to a player if you've never had sex with them at some point? ;)
 
Top