Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yes, good girls DO cheat

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox
We kind of hashed this out awhile back. It was a thread that I'd started. I was complaining that 4 out of the last 5 girls that I number closed on had boyfriends.

Women now are more independent than ever. In the past women were dependent on men for money. Women have been entering the job market and becoming financially independent.

Social attitudes have changed in that last few years. It has become semi-acceptable for a woman to date more than 1 man at the same time. In the past a woman would have been labeled as a slut or a wh0re for seeing more than 1 man at a time. In fact divorced women were looked upon as soiled.

Changes in the culture are reflected in the media. Shows like "Sex and the city" openly advocate for women to have a robust sex/social life.
That part is understandable but you have to look at the reality of things not on what you "feel". Women of today want the same relationships like their grandmothers and great granmothers. The sexual revolution/ womens' movement has crippled the women desire of because in made it easy for men to sleep with them without commitment.

When two people lay, one will raise up with feelings. Women have the tendency of connected sex with love. When they don't recieve this they become bitter and blame men for something that females of their past march for. This went against reality and now who do you think benefit from this sexual revoulution, MEN.

Women has put careers and other things ahead of wanting to have a family only later in life to yearn for the things she put on hold(children, marriage, decent men, etc). So to all females, don't
blame men for the sexing that is going on now. We didn't march for these things to happen. YOU ALL DID!

Why buy the cow when the milks for free.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can handle sex with out love, they are just usually very selective of who they will have one night stands with. Most would go with Brad Pitt. Women often like about not being able to separate love from emotions, if they couldn't no man would ever be able to be a gigglo.

To BP1974, women only have ***** to offer a man. That is why they won't commit.

What does the run of the mill English man have to offer, sex, beer and football.

How many deep thinking guys out there, a very few.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many deep thinking women out there? even fewer.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Women can handle sex with out love, they are just usually very selective of who they will have one night stands with. Most would go with Brad Pitt. Women often like about not being able to separate love from emotions, if they couldn't no man would ever be able to be a gigglo.

To BP1974, women only have ***** to offer a man. That is why they won't commit.

What does the run of the mill English man have to offer, sex, beer and football.

Deep thinking!

Quit playing. TRUE FACT:Most women based things on feelings rather than logic

If that's the case then why do women lie about how many men they sleep with? HMMMMMM! Because they know in the back of their mind that it would make them hyprocites to complain about men.

If women want to have a one night stand, fine. Just stop blaming men. If she wants to sleep with a lot of men? Fine. Just stop blaming men. The game of sleeping with numerous MEN is played by many women, we know this. But don't get mad when the consequences of the game catch up with you.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is just a representation of the vicious cycle that we are now apart of. Men point the blame on women claiming that there are no good women, women point the blame at men claiming there are no good men. EVERYONE is responsible by being sucked into this facade of love and that perfect person, the funny thing is all these social barriers and perpetuations have been put up by God knows who. Everyone has been brainwashed to a point that we arent even in touch with our natural instincts, thats why we have all these "im the victim attitudes", when really your a victim to your own minds.

There are no good men because fathers havent stuck around long enough to teach their sons HOW to be MEN.

There are no good women because their mothers are so bitter at the men who left them and they teach their daughters early on to generalize men. To trap and ensnare men with their sexuality but unfortunately thats all they learn sometimes.

Deep Dishes post on women was intriguing, if a womans whole nature is to drain a man until theres nothing left then where is this evident in the past? Is it because women were so oppressed before the womans rights movement that it never really came into play? It sort of makes sense as women mostly gravitate to a guy who calls all the shots, is dominant and is sort of oppressive that it is their nature and this westernized society is basically going against the very laws of nature. Hmmmm......

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

How attractive is a deep thinking guy is a better question.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LouieVaton Don
This thread is just a representation of the vicious cycle that we are now apart of. Men point the blame on women claiming that there are no good women, women point the blame at men claiming there are no good men. EVERYONE is responsible by being sucked into this facade of love and that perfect person, the funny thing is all these social barriers and perpetuations have been put up by God knows who. Everyone has been brainwashed to a point that we arent even in touch with our natural instincts, thats why we have all these "im the victim attitudes", when really your a victim to your own minds.

There are no good men because fathers havent stuck around long enough to teach their sons HOW to be MEN.

There are no good women because their mothers are so bitter at the men who left them and they teach their daughters early on to generalize men. To trap and ensnare men with their sexuality but unfortunately thats all they learn sometimes.

Deep Dishes post on women was intriguing, if a womans whole nature is to drain a man until theres nothing left then where is this evident in the past? Is it because women were so oppressed before the womans rights movement that it never really came into play? It sort of makes sense as women mostly gravitate to a guy who calls all the shots, is dominant and is sort of oppressive that it is their nature and this westernized society is basically going against the very laws of nature. Hmmmm......
Agree 100%
I know there are good women out here (I had a few that I passed up back in the day). I just wish the bitter ones to stop blaming men for everything. It is amazing that a woman is attracted by nature to a dominant male. There are things that's been the same way for millions of years. When mankind tend to mess with the "order" of things, stuff tend to go haywire. That's why nature and reality are one of the same. You cannot fight against it. You will lose.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I disagree, some women are attracted to dominant men others are repelled. Men only dominated women because they are physically stronger, so for many years women lived if fear and were dependent on men (this is still happening in Arab countries).
Feminisim happened because women got sick of being dominated by men all the time and hardley ever had much freedom. Women do not respect a push over, nor do men. Passive men are boring, dominant men are frightening. I want an equal.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its is the skewered perspective soceity puts forth that have most women confused as to what they want. It also has a man confused as to what his role in soceity is. They think they want a nice guy who listens and is sensitive to their needs but they arent
wired for that. I have often found that a women will harbor more resentment toward a male who isnt very masculine as opposed to a very masculine male who may have even been abusive toward her. Believe me Ive been destroyed many times for apparently not being up to par. However I dont feel the need to point the finger at anyone but to improve myself because I was uneducated.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh! So much to comment on in this thread!

Deep Dish Congrats on pointing out the Dracula metaphor. There was a Native American myth of women who had teethed vaginas in such the male does not exit the same as he entered. The Dracula metaphor is found in almost all mythologies in the world.

Here is a passage from the Book of Proverbs. This 'book' is intended to be advice for YOUNG MEN. What does it speak of? Why, the same questions that are on this thread. It emphasis heavily that WISDOM is more important than any silver. It advises that one avoids these women and gives a beautiful description of the wife a young man should aim for.

7:6. For I looked out of the window of my house through the lattice,

7:7. And I see little ones, I behold a foolish young man,

7:8. Who passeth through the street by the corner, and goeth nigh the way of her house,

7:9. In the dark when it grows late, in the darkness and obscurity of the night.

7:10. And behold a woman meeteth him in harlot’s attire, prepared to deceive souls: talkative and wandering,

7:11. Not bearing to be quiet, not able to abide still at home,

7:12. Now abroad, now in the streets, now lying in wait near the corners.
Already we see the ANCIENT description of women being BORED and very decieving.

7:13. And catching the young man, she kisseth him, and with an impudent face, flattereth, saying:

7:14. I vowed victims for prosperity, this day I have paid my vows.

7:15. Therefore I am come out to meet thee, desirous to see thee, and I have found thee.

7:16. I have woven my bed with cords, I have covered it with painted tapestry, brought from Egypt.

7:17. I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.

7:18. Come, let us be inebriated with the breasts, and let us enjoy the desired embraces, till the day appear.

7:19. For my husband is not at home, he is gone a very long journey.
The husband is gone! The woman is married! She is not single and literally devouring the young foolish male.

7:20. He took with him a bag of money: he will return home the day of the full moon.

7:21. She entangled him with many words, and drew him away with the flattery of her lips.

7:22. Immediately he followeth her as an ox led to the slaughter and as a lamb playing the wanton, and not knowing that he is drawn like a fool to bonds,

7:23. Till the arrow pierce his liver: as if a bird should make haste to the snare, and knoweth not that his life is in danger.
His life is in danger! Why is this ancient tome of wisdom saying such a thing?

"It is speaking of spiritual life, of his soul."

Yes but no! Just look around for validation. I see a fleet of young men, obviously gone the path that above foolish male did, and have their lives sucked from them. They lose their ambition. They just sit about, drowning in sensuality. They have become merely boy-toys. There is no Man in them.

7:24. Now, therefore, my son, hear me, and attend to the words of my mouth.

7:25. Let not thy mind be drawn away in her ways: neither be thou deceived with her paths.

7:26. For she hath cast down many wounded, and the strongest have been slain by her.

7:27. Her house is the way to hell, reaching even to the inner chambers of death.
This is quite a condemning piece on these type of women. But the advice is sound.

If the foolish young man could speak, he would say, "Look at me! Look at me! I have sexed a married woman! Wow, that means I am really special! I have such sKilZ! I am SO AWESOME that I am bedding MARRIED WOMEN!"

The foolish youth is filled with vanity. He does not see that the woman is merely using and discarding him. It is like the guy who thinks the girl he is dating 'really really likes him'. In truth, she is just bored on Saturday night and going out is better than being at home.

All this talk of 'sexual revolution', of female 'independence' is a load of BS. As we can see, women have always acted this way. If there has been any 'sexual revolution', it has been in the decreased IGNORANCE of sexuality. There are less and less men and ladies as time goes by.

Rather than looking at things in a 'bad girl' or 'good girl' frame, it might be more helpful to look at it in a 'GIVING' or 'NONGIVING' frame.

For example, the 'NONGIVING' girl only sees you as a prop, as a boytoy, as an ATM card. This type of girl is all about HER, of what SHE can get for HERSELF. As a mother, she sees her children as merely agents to give her 'motherly feelings'. She doesn't truly GIVE her life for them or for the husband.

The GIVING girl tends to be the sweet one. She sees children not as a bangle to give her more status to this world or 'motherly feelings', but as someone to sacrifice and invest her life within. She even has that attitude towards you. She is the ideal wife and mother.

Rather than 'good' or 'bad' girl, I think the 'giving' and 'nongiving' frame is more illuminating.

bp1947 I really liked your post:

A man can't commit to a set of female genitals, only to a whole woman who knows how to act like a woman and how to make her man feel like a man.
Exactly! Sexuality has been so perverted to think anything with the genitals. It involves the entire body...mind... and soul.

Women want their man to make them feel like a woman, well it works both ways. Most women nowadays offer little more than regular sex, and when sex is so easily offered why should any of us guys bother to commit?
I keep reading newstories (a trend) of young men shrugging off marriage, like Atlas shrugging off the world. The distinction is excellent. Rather than seeing women as just female genitals with their breasts, butt, etc. being merely genital ornamentation, men do want to marry only REAL women.

But with EVERY woman I come across, they ALL say, "I understand men" (you won't find a male who will say such a thing about women with any real confidence). They think they know how to CONTROL men, how to make 'men happy'. But they are SO VAIN and SO WRONG it is laughable.

All we 'learn' on sexuality nowadays are stale evolution theories, bogus psychologies, and bumper sticker political statements. There is no real knowledge on sexuality these days. There is no emphasis on girls to become ladies or boys to become men.

It's time for the world to have a TRUE Sexual Revolution!

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I disagree, some women are attracted to dominant men others are repelled. Men only dominated women because they are physically stronger, so for many years women lived if fear and were dependent on men (this is still happening in Arab countries).
Feminisim happened because women got sick of being dominated by men all the time and hardley ever had much freedom. Women do not respect a push over, nor do men. Passive men are boring, dominant men are frightening. I want an equal.
There goes that cavemen beat the cavewoman on the head mentality. :rolleyes:

Talk to women who are in their sixties and they will say something different. They actually call the women of today lazy. Women were force to work due to wars not because they were tired of being at home. The men came home disable and mentally incapable of work. This hurt the guys who were use to taking care of family.

Most women in the 30's would love to quit their jobs and raise a family. Even some in the 20's because they realize the stress that comes from working. My grandfather never allowed that type of stress on my grandmother. She took pride as a wife/mother and did the necessary for the family and not put the job before the family for she knew that a job was tempoary. This is what made her the backbone of the family for she kept everything in peace. That is what you call love/power/strength.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
You can't slag Iggi of, 99 percent of guys on here think that they deserve only the best women. Most of them come across as being nothing amazingly special themselves
Can and did.

You're right though about what your saying, though rather pointless in regards to my questions. No wait, it did have a point -- your point was to turn around my questions because women must always divert negative attention away from themselves. Which is exactly why real gender debate can almost never happen: women can't be honest about their faults.

It's like how women get offended when you say they are all the same. Instead of trying to understand the position, a position I might add that comes from obvious observation, they just blast back that not all women are the same.

Originally posted by bp1974
Whereas it seems to me that more and more women are growing up believing that just having a p*ssy gives them rights to the greatest guys around. Women are the ones asking where all the real men. Women are the ones lamenting the fact that men don't want to commit to them, but when all they're offering is access to their p*ssy, what is there for a man to commit to?
Exactly, this is the line of thinking where my questions came from.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox
Changes in the culture are reflected in the media. Shows like "Sex and the city" openly advocate for women to have a robust sex/social life.
I know its only a tv show but notice how all those women are aging, single, and are yearning for a man to fill the void in their meaningless lives.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
:D

Sorry for being unclear... I know your a man, I was agreeing with you and adding to your question for iqqi.
It's cool:cool:

Good post Pook with the knowledge from the book of Proverbs. My grandmother told me to read that book whenever I want to know about women and what look for.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
More importantly, what makes you think you deserve one? What makes you so special that it should be you who gets the rare breed?

If you want a prince, you have have to be a lady: and here's the rub 99% of you aren't qualified for the job.
Pure gold....

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passive men are boring, dominant men are frightening. I want an equal.
You might think you do, but you don't.

This discussion has taken a little bit of a turn, kind of a "who's right and who's wrong" thing. Whatever.

50/50 doesn't exist. There is ALWAYS an imbalance of power in any relationship. And if the woman wears the pants, she will inevitably shrug her man for someone with more presence. That's how it is.

The closer you can get to 50/50, the healthier the relationship, that I will concede. Should any woman feel the need to be in an abusive relationship SHE needs to have her head checked, and vice-versa. But the fact remains that there is ALWAYS going to be some kind of power struggle (however subtle) and should the woman remain on top for any length of time (**IN A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP**) she will seek someone who CAN challenge her.

This quote by Deep Dish sums it up:
Ah, the blackhole. Basking in man's energy; his ambitions, his lifeforce, his money, his social status; draining him of life; then kicking him to the curb when she, invariably, inevitably, gets bored.
Although the words "draining him of life" might be a bit harsh (as a generalization, certainly in some situations this applies), the basic premise that a woman derives her sense of self from a man is solid. How would a woman take from something that has nothing left to give? This is why no matter how strong the woman, she always needs a stronger man.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
Right. In regards to cheating. Wouldn't it be great if people had the courage to just come right out and say,

"I'm sorry I don't want an exclusive relationship because I enjoy having sex with too many people."

In your head you're thinking "I might just end up cheating. Cheating is like lying and I don't want to live my life like that."

What I'm getting at is that if more people would be honest with themselves then this whole cheating thing wouldn't be an issue.

If you're not into commitment the why the hell would you ever get exclusive with someone? If you want multiple partners then save everyone the hassle and forget having a girlfriend or boyfriend.

As far as a sexual revolution goes imagine everyone going around screwing everyone. No commitments, no hard feelings. Just think of all the children with no real parents or families. What a world.

I know thats not what you were getting at Pook but just making a point.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can handle sex with out love.
Bull. We're genetically designed to find "protectors", make babies with them, and care for them. Women who think they can f*** like a man (i.e sex without emotion) are kidding themselves deep, deep down. Christ knows I did. It goes both ways though. Two people cannot really engage in a casual relationship without both or one party bonding.

STR8UP-Sometimes a girl is damned if she does and damned if she don't. When I was seeing my Mr.Robinson, I was told him that I was dating other people, though not sleeping with anyone but him (I like to catch boys not STD's thankyou very much- he was also dating but he was sewing his oats like a farmer in springtime), but none of them appealed to me like he did. This to him said that I had wedding invites printed and I was slutting around on the side. Whaddya do?
EDIT:to clarify myself.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheesh, I try not to comment on your posts, but yall make it so interesting that I must...
By Deep Dish:
Ah, the blackhole. Basking in man's energy; his ambitions, his lifeforce, his money, his social status; draining him of life; then kicking him to the curb when she, invariably, inevitably, gets bored. Pook noted how women 'miraculously' pick up a man's interests; if a man is reading a book, she gets herself a copy; if the man is into travel and art, so the woman follows. Over a lifetime, she calls this 'learning about yourself', but at expense of all those past guys.
Man’s greatest motivation is pleasing women; women’s greatest motivation...is pleasing herself.

What is the reality of so-called ‘female vampirism’?

It is a woman that gets sex without offering support. When a man gets regular sex, everything is covered for him. The motivation goes out the window. The woman herself becomes the motivator now.

Everything a guy does revolves around pleasing women, like it...or not.

If a woman does not support a man to improve his lot in life, she is worthless. If she does not motivate, she is sucking the life out of him. A better analogy would be that she is just letting it drain out of him.

But the females exclaim: "Yeah, but it is not the women’s job to support the weak male ego!"

You women do not even know what ego in this context even means! It is not the same for a woman.

A woman does not define herself by her skills, independence, and character. A man DOES.

What will she do when her skills become obselete? What will she do when she loses her job and is unable to be independent anymore? What will she do when she fails in interactions because of lack of character?

Easy. Go on a diet, get a tan, get her hair and nails done, put on makeup and some tight clothes, and go find a rich guy!

She doesn't feel bad about what happened to her. She might feel a little bad, but the only thing I think that would compare would be if she realized that her sexuality is not able to get a guy to support her. Because, when it gets down and dirty, THAT is how females define themselves.

If they DID define themselves by thier jobs, etc. they would NEVER have needed a "feminist revolution" because they never would have let themselves sink down far enough to even NEED it!

What will the man do when all these things happen to him? Lose his wife, his kids, and end up living on the street; and with his dignity GONE, he has hit bottom.

Then there is nowhere else to go but up.

But I am NOT complaining here. It is simply a tradeoff. Let’s take a man that is real ugly or something. No big deal, he can just get a good job with lots of money and find some hot chick to bang somewhere. (Look at rock stars…) Women really can’t do the same thing.

She is getting SEXUAL support by him getting off with her (and she also feeds of his life), but she provides no LIFE support by encouragements.

I think a good analogy for these she-devils (female vamps) is a man that marries a woman and NEVER has sex with her!

Think about THAT one ladies!

It is a two sided story. The man provides sexual encouragement for the weak female sexual ego, so she can get pregnant; and the women provides emotional encouragement so the man has the confidence to conquer the world.

The man provides a LIFE for the female to take part in while the female provides SEX for the man to take part in.

Feminist complain that women are not as successful as guys, but I think that guys have more motivation to become successful. A jobless man will ALWAYS be considered a loser to women, while men could care less about a woman’s job. A guy with the better job is the better catch.

We don't complain to women that they are prettier than us, do we?

A man derives his sexual worth from the woman, and the woman derives her ‘life’ worth from the man. They SHOULD cultivate it accordingly.

But the feminists are so stupid. They have cultivated this attitude of “I don’t owe men sh*t, they should pamper ME!” and make a woman feel bad when she encourages her man.

I laugh when I hear a girl complain about how a guy was a bad lay. I ask them "Well, why not SHOW him how to do it RIGHT and then you won't have to whine about it? Why not encourage him to become better instead of b*tch about it behind his back?"

And if I am feeling saucy, I tell them: "Why not ACT the part of the woman!? You act all b*tchy and nasty, and then wonder why he doesn't 'take' you? Duh?"

Even the women lose when they just sit back and think that they have the puzzy path to everything gold in this world.

Why do you think most women want strong AND vunerable? They are a little co-dependent (sheesh, even the dumb sh*t psychologist have a negative term for natural human empathy!) but it is becoming ‘uncool’ to show it.

It is like all of us guys saying, “Sex drains the precious life-energy from us (those damn female vampires)! Let us never have sex ever, except for when we have to make babies!”
By Pook:
His life is in danger! Why is this ancient tome of wisdom saying such a thing?

"It is speaking of spiritual life, of his soul."

Yes but no! Just look around for validation. I see a fleet of young men, obviously gone the path that above foolish male did, and have their lives sucked from them. They lose their ambition. They just sit about, drowning in sensuality. They have become merely boy-toys. There is no Man in them.
Hush! Don’t tell that to a crazy religious person! They actually think the metaphors are REAL!

Anyway, that astounds me. I also see that fleet of young men, and I wonder at the women. I wonder why they are not saying “get a better job, you can do it!” or “go back to school, you can do it!”

When I look at a lot of successful people, I see that they had women encouraging them or driving them in some way.

I guess they will just need to have kids. Having kids really lights a fire under a woman’s ass, so she becomes successful even IF the boyfriend/husband/baby’s father is a complete loser. I think having kids is the FEMALE transmutation.
Rather than looking at things in a 'bad girl' or 'good girl' frame, it might be more helpful to look at it in a 'GIVING' or 'NONGIVING' frame.

For example, the 'NONGIVING' girl only sees you as a prop, as a boytoy, as an ATM card. This type of girl is all about HER, of what SHE can get for HERSELF. As a mother, she sees her children as merely agents to give her 'motherly feelings'. She doesn't truly GIVE her life for them or for the husband.

The GIVING girl tends to be the sweet one. She sees children not as a bangle to give her more status to this world or 'motherly feelings', but as someone to sacrifice and invest her life within. She even has that attitude towards you. She is the ideal wife and mother.

Rather than 'good' or 'bad' girl, I think the 'giving' and 'nongiving' frame is more illuminating.
Yup.

Some of these people who make theories on women used DAMAGED women as the example. Saying women wan’t status, money, etc.

The kind of girl that straight up asks you how much money you make, and gets on her high horse and orders you around is the kind that you DON’T want no matter HOW hot she is.
But with EVERY woman I come across, they ALL say, "I understand men" (you won't find a male who will say such a thing about women with any real confidence). They think they know how to CONTROL men, how to make 'men happy'. But they are SO VAIN and SO WRONG it is laughable.
They probably say this because all through thier lives thier guy friends tell them just what a guy wants.

Of course asking people things that they don't know, is always stupid. Men may say sex, sex, sex keeps them happy, but these women are just like the nice guys in that they LISTEN and then think they have it all figured out…UNTIL they find a guy that they want to marry. (Then they realise that thier understanding is INCOMPLETE.) Women lose also in this sex-dumb age. (Because not many women can still get guys at 50, their younger counterparts see to THAT!)

Yeah, it is funny. If they know so much about men, and are in complete control, then why all the divorces? Who’s fault would it be? If the relationship goes good, the woman takes credit, if it goes bad, it is the man’s fault.

We can’t win!
First, we have to find out that we are not as smart as we presume. With science and all, most people think WAY to literally. Nobody understands intangibles anymore. They THINK they do, but they just understand it because they LABELED it that. (In job interviews they even try to QUANTIFY it! As if!)

Either get past the extreme 'logical thinking', or forever hear:

"Bullsh*t dude, it's all about the puzzy!"