Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yes, good girls DO cheat

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need help, if you can't handle an agrument without refering to feminist dykes, just because women can have children without men. Lots of straight women are choosing this option, if they have not settled down.

But it is a double standard you portray, with all the anger guys have towards women was found on another site you would accuse them of being a lesbian. Yet I could turn around and call you a repressed homosexual, because you have such contempt.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
I think you need help, if you can't handle an agrument without refering to feminist dykes, just because women can have children without men. Lots of straight women are choosing this option, if they have not settled down.
I think he has a valid point though - almost all non-feminist protestor type women I know are in relationships or have a target in mind. I cant even think of one off-hand who isn't. Girls normally drift out of one relationship and straight back into the next one in less than a month. A guy can be happily single for a very very long time.

I do like confident women, but even they are quite fem when at home, and if they're not, well I don't wanna date them.

For me, the really strong feminist women are undatable anyway, because I have a lot of problems with their political views as well as their masculinity (and I'm referring to the hetro ones here, not the dykes).

Osc.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is so funny but true. When ask why a woman cheat, it is always said by another woman that "because men cheat too". WE KNOW THIS! But we don't lie about it.

From experience I know all women don't cheat. But what one will have to realize is this.......A woman will LIE just to keep herself from looking bad. This is reality. To the females/feministic males? on this post" I SPEAK THE TRUTH WHEN I SAY THAT A WOMAN WILL LIE JUST TO KEEP HERSELF FROM LOOKING BAD! Just tuned in to talkshows or women conversations and you will see what I'm talking about. Women will try to "justify" her cause and most females and punks will agree with them but let a man try to "justify" his cause, all hell breaks loose.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright people, lets look at this from another perspective.

Do "unattractive, wussy AFCs" get laid?

Think about it before you answer.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Str8up.

I've known even Christian (supposedly) girls to do things like this. Often a woman will hold back the real info on you to her friends in the early stages of the relationship, so that if she changes her mind about you, she can change her story completely and come out if it looking better to her friends than she otherwise might have done.

Especially if she has some other guy on standby. One of my totally above board friends was portrayed as some kind of stalker-type figure by some chick, who had gone cold on him after latching onto somebody else. He didn't even do anything wrong. I guess she had to kid herself that the other guy was better.

You have no idea what they are saying about you.

Devious b.itches.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism - read Communism.
James Bond-style masculine ideals - read Communism

It's all the same s.hit, people.

Popular culture encourages the idea that it's natural for men to be promiscuous. But I know a lot of guys who would do anything to find the girl of their dreams, settle down and have children. And I'm pretty sure the vast majority of these guys would never cheat if that did become a reality for them (cue s******ing from female communists).

The true foundations of the nuclear family - destroyed by Communism.

The real issue here, is that women have grown up in front of a TV set and expect perfection in a man - while having very little to offer in return. Depressing, which is why I'm concentrating on other projects at the moment, and will be happy to for the foreseeable future. I'll let these women grow old, lonely and bitter and focus on my own life.

MysteryWoman, you are typical of the spoilt women who demand everything, while lacking the ability to make a man feel loved and appreciated. If you haven't yet learned to feel emotions towards the guys who you wouldn't fcuk, don't blame us for it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda off topic, but......If you feel so strongly the need to bypass natures way of producing and raising offspring, you probably have a few other issues (such as conquering the world) to deal with that I want no part of. Any woman who would CHOOSE to bring up a child without the support of a father figure is likely to be selfish, man hating, and MASCULINE. Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

I think you need to reread everything I have posted. I am DEFENDING women by saying that good girls cheat.

Maybe the word "cheat" is inappropriate due to the fact that we can't all agree upon its true definition. When I say cheat, I am not referring to sex. I'm talking about being emotionally involved with someone else while in a relationship.

Ring a bell, MysteryWoman?

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Yep!

Originally posted by Slickster
And "good" people steal, rape, and murder too.

Lets all just get used to it.
LMAO
Nice one Slickster.
Respect.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And for whoever mentioned that there are women out there who DON'T NEED A MAN, I agree. They are called FEMINIST DIKES.
str8up, i said this. and i am not a feminist, and i am not a dyke. it just so happens that like alot of you i feel like there aren't alot of good men out there. i'm not willing to settle for less, and i don't need to sit around with someone else until someone better comes along. i value my body more than that.

also that is stupid in my opinion, because while you are wasting your time with someone you shouldn't be with, real love could be passing you by. my morals and standards are pretty high. i wouldn't fcuk around with a guy who was doing that, so i wouldn't expect the man i'm looking for to settle for that either.

and before you ask, no i am not ugly or fat. i am very petite and pretty fcuking hot, too.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
str8up, i said this. and i am not a feminist, and i am not a dyke. it just so happens that like alot of you i feel like there aren't alot of good men out there. i'm not willing to settle for less, and i don't need to sit around with someone else until someone better comes along. i value my body more than that.

also that is stupid in my opinion, because while you are wasting your time with someone you shouldn't be with, real love could be passing you by. my morals and standards are pretty high. i wouldn't fcuk around with a guy who was doing that, so i wouldn't expect the man i'm looking for to settle for that either.

and before you ask, no i am not ugly or fat. i am very petite and pretty fcuking hot, too.
What is your definition of a good man?

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Eyecandie4ya
What is your definition of a good man?
More importantly, what makes you think you deserve one? What makes you so special that it should be you who gets the rare breed?

If you want a prince, you have have to be a lady: and here's the rub 99% of you aren't qualified for the job.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't slag Iggi of, 99 percent of guys on here think that they deserve only the best women. Most of them come across as being nothing amazingly special themselves

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
More importantly, what makes you think you deserve one? What makes you so special that it should be you who gets the rare breed?

If you want a prince, you have have to be a lady: and here's the rub 99% of you aren't qualified for the job.
What the H3LL are you talking about!
I'M A MAN!

Don't let the smooth taste fool you by the name.
Please shift you little yellow bus out of neutral and speed up!

Mental unstableness is on the rise.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't slag Iggi of, 99 percent of guys on here think that they deserve only the best women. Most of them come across as being nothing amazingly special themselves
Well, you can't fault anyone for aiming high. Everyone should start by looking for their perfect match. A little experience in the field will tell people when it's time to lower their standards. If you keep holding out for the absolute best, and wind up by yourself for an extended period of time, that's your clue that you aren't being realistic. You either don't know how to find or recognize the best, or they aren't interested in being with you.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Replying to MysteryWoman)

No, I think it was a fair question asked of Iqqi.

It IS true that most guys here are looking for a great girl, but what guys here are told over and over again is that they have to improve themselves to a point where they have the life they want, and then they're more likely to get the girl they want.

Whereas it seems to me that more and more women are growing up believing that just having a p*ssy gives them rights to the greatest guys around. Women are the ones asking where all the real men. Women are the ones lamenting the fact that men don't want to commit to them, but when all they're offering is access to their p*ssy, what is there for a man to commit to?

A man can't commit to a set of female genitals, only to a whole woman who knows how to act like a woman and how to make her man feel like a man.

Women want their man to make them feel like a woman, well it works both ways. Most women nowadays offer little more than regular sex, and when sex is so easily offered why should any of us guys bother to commit?

bp1974

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We kind of hashed this out awhile back. It was a thread that I'd started. I was complaining that 4 out of the last 5 girls that I number closed on had boyfriends.

Women now are more independent than ever. In the past women were dependent on men for money. Women have been entering the job market and becoming financially independent.

Social attitudes have changed in that last few years. It has become semi-acceptable for a woman to date more than 1 man at the same time. In the past a woman would have been labeled as a slut or a wh0re for seeing more than 1 man at a time. In fact divorced women were looked upon as soiled.

Changes in the culture are reflected in the media. Shows like "Sex and the city" openly advocate for women to have a robust sex/social life.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the blackhole. Basking in man's energy; his ambitions, his lifeforce, his money, his social status; draining him of life; then kicking him to the curb when she, invariably, inevitably, gets bored. Pook noted how women 'miraculously' pick up a man's interests; if a man is reading a book, she gets herself a copy; if the man is into travel and art, so the woman follows. Over a lifetime, she calls this 'learning about yourself', but at expense of all those past guys.

Bram Stoker's Dracula was one tremendous metaphor. One notes such sexual charge when a woman in the story becomes a vampire. No longer restricted to the sexual restrictions of the male Victorian society, she is 'liberated', but to death of her 'good' character. Metaphorically, the men pursue to save her honor. Dracula is sex, and the women vampires go around sucking the life out of men.

In real life, well we see it all around, and rather sad it is how Dracula is now viewed by many modern readers as a hero, sad in how they don't realize the metaphor.

Anyway, it scares me when women with boyfriends warm up to me in 'that kind of way'. I know what's going on, them trying to secure my branch of interest for if when they decide to breakup. It's not technically cheating in the conventional sense, but their 'radar' for men never seems to turn off, for they never stop being a woman.