Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yes, good girls DO cheat

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icepick
I laugh when I hear a girl complain about how a guy was a bad lay. I ask them "Well, why not SHOW him how to do it RIGHT and then you won't have to whine about it? Why not encourage him to become better instead of b*tch about it behind his back?"
Great. I love that you said that.

To add to this discussion.

Consider that humans are the only species to have sex for sheer pleasure. It would be a lot different world if this wasn't the case.
Women's role would be diminished too pooping out some kids and thats about it.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You mustve been holding on to that one for awhile ice. Damn.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Bull. We're genetically designed to find "protectors", make babies with them, and care for them. Women who think they can f*** like a man (i.e sex without emotion) are kidding themselves deep, deep down. Christ knows I did. It goes both ways though. Two people cannot really engage in a casual relationship without both or one party bonding.

If you believe that, we're winning. Just goes to show you will never understand the full psyche of women
:D

Okay guys so you may think women are dependent on you. But at least we have the privilage of rejecting you and deciding whether the relationship goes ahead in the first place:p

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
But if this thought empowers you, MysteryWoman, why come on this discussion board in the first place to talk about such things?

This has been a very good thread.

Men feel like their value as a man is being constantly judged and evaluated all the time - in return for what? The privilege of getting into some smelly pu.ssy.

If se.x was all I cared about, I'd be a regular in the who.rehouse. But it isn't, so therefore I'm not. Think about that one MysteryWoman. You keep on arguing, which proves just how little you understand what we're saying here.

It is just not possible to love somebody who is judging your worth all the time. You don't like them for it, period. Sorry, but facts is facts.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get kicks out of winding the guys up, don't hate men. We all have a dark side to are psyche. I'm suprised I haven't been banned yet

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, what a debate.
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
To BP1974, women only have ***** to offer a man. That is why they won't commit.
What does the run of the mill English man have to offer, sex, beer and football.
How many deep thinking guys out there, a very few.
Yes, that's true to some extent, but those men do not realistically expect to end up with the greatest women in the land, they end up with their bacardi-and-coke drinking counterparts, whereas most of the smarter, liberated, educated women believe they deserve to have a fantastic man despite the fact that they have no clue how to go about making him want to commit to them. They think they can do it through sex, without offering any of the rest of themselves.

It's almost a 'pushing away' relationship, where the woman offers her body but keeps the man at arms length from her emotionally because she's afraid of being 'dependent' in any way. She's so wrapped up in the idea of independence and girl-power that it's not until her mid-thirties when she realises that actually she'd like to have children, that she begins to understand that it's ok to be dependent on someone sometimes, it doesn't mean you're losing your identity.

It's called trusting someone enough to let them know what you need. The best relationships are those in which both people can tell each other what they need, that they can both lean on each other at various times depengding on who needs the support at that moment. This is called a trusting, honest, EQUAL relationship. The man supports the woman, and the woman supports the man.

The bad, stunted variation of that equality is where both people are so afraid of seeming 'weak' or 'vulnerable' that they just can't bring themselves to truly let the other person into their life, so you have two individuals, trying to get close to each other whilst simultaneously holding each other at arm's length emotionally. Most relationships nowadays are like this, and they end with both people feeling frustrated and confused, ebcause they thought they'd tried their best to make it work.

This is the tragedy of the modern feminist culture, combined with an epidemic of bad parenting of boys.

Originally posted by LouieVaton Don
There are no good men because fathers havent stuck around long enough to teach their sons HOW to be MEN.There are no good men because fathers havent stuck around long enough to teach their sons HOW to be MEN.

There are no good women because their mothers are so bitter at the men who left them and they teach their daughters early on to generalize men. To trap and ensnare men with their sexuality but unfortunately thats all they learn sometimes.
Exactly!! Although I would add that it's not necessarily 'bitter mothers' teaching their daughters that sex is all they need to give a man. It's the constant media bombardment, teenage magazines, adverts, teaching in schools and colleges. It's all those things.

Originally posted by MysteryWoman:
Men only dominated women because they are physically stronger, so for many years women lived if fear and were dependent on men (this is still happening in Arab countries).Feminisim happened because women got sick of being dominated by men all the time and hardley ever had much freedom. Women do not respect a push over, nor do men. Passive men are boring, dominant men are frightening. I want an equal.
This is the great lie. It was never about physical strength, it was about the roles that both sexes were taught to play, and in some countries are still taught. The men could never have stayed on top for so long if the women where not holding them up. This kind of "we've been such victims" mentality is what has led to the "we deserve everything without having to make an effort" attitude of a lot of women today. It's childish. If women could accept that they had an equal responsibility in the way the world has worked until now then perhaps we could stop creating our society as an 'us versus them' culture, and actually start working together so that both men and women get closer to getting what they want from each other and from their lives.

Pook, I enjoyed your quotes from the Book of Proverbs. Damn, you might have gotten me interested in religion..

I think it's a good lesson for the young, inexperienced man, that having a woman let you into her bed, married or otherwise, doesn't mean that he's 'conquered' her or any other such nonsense, it means that she's chosen to offer her sex to him and to take his from him, if he so chooses to give it to her. And I think this is where the lesson lies - that he has as much of a choice as she does. And it would be much better for him to be able to make that choice with awareness of what's really going on, rather than being blinded by his childish ego and the thought of getting some.

Originaly posted by EyeCandie4Ya
Most women in the 30's would love to quit their jobs and raise a family. Even some in the 20's because they realize the stress that comes from working. My grandfather never allowed that type of stress on my grandmother. She took pride as a wife/mother and did the necessary for the family and not put the job before the family for she knew that a job was tempoary. This is what made her the backbone of the family for she kept everything in peace. That is what you call love/power/strength.
Yes!! That's all I have to say on that.

Originally posted by STR8UP
But the fact remains that there is ALWAYS going to be some kind of power struggle (however subtle) and should the woman remain on top for any length of time (**IN A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP**) she will seek someone who CAN challenge her.
I don't think I agree with this. Rather, I do agree that most relationships are a power struggle, but for the reasons that I gave above - that most people don't know HOW to let themselves be truly equal, everyone keeps themselves well-defended. And when two people are defending themselves from each other, there really isn't anywhere to go with that.

Originally posted by Icepick
It is a two sided story. The man provides sexual encouragement for the weak female sexual ego, so she can get pregnant; and the women provides emotional encouragement so the man has the confidence to conquer the world.
I'd not thought of it like this before but yes, it's this kind of give-and-take that makes a relationship work. When Harison Ford was asked why he chose to marry Calista Flockhart, he said "When my lady's on my arm, I feel ten feet tall." This is Harrison Ford, the man's man. If ever there was a man with reason to believe in his own prowess, success and female adulation in the modern Hollywood era, it's him, and yet the woman who got him was the one who built him up even more!! This is what we, as men, respond to. It's what we can commit to and devote our lives to.

bp1974

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Final thoughts on cheating, although I believe women are equally promisicous as men I don't buy this arguement about men complaining that women only have ***** to offer. Guys on this board are obssessed about getting laid, a lot of you come across as just being interested in fcuking. Most guys aren't bitter because they are not in at long term relationship, they are bitter that this site is not enabling them to get as laid as often as they would like.

I don't believe all men cheat, but I believe 99 percent of men would cheat in the right circumstances (when they are in their twenties) even if they are madly in love with their girlfriend. This explains why famous rock stars and actors can't be faithful to their girlfriends and wives they serially cheat on them. Then they are heartbroken when their wives fled for divorce.

If a man was happy in a relationship and came home to find the ideal women lining naked in their bed, I think over 90 percent would succumbe.

So when men complain about women justing having nothing but ***** to offer, they forget that they are slaves to their d!cks. And so much so that alot could throw away so much in a relationship, if a woman came and handed it on a plate. Interesting observation the more a man gets laid by different women, the greater he starts to resent them it just go to shows how much rock stars hate their groupies-yet can't get enough of them (like a drug).

And no I haven't been cheated on yet (not that I know off) and haven't cheated in the past. But yes, I'll admit to getting tempted.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
'...they forget that they are slaves to their d!cks...'

Wrong. Modern culture relies on the PREMISE that men are slaves to their d.icks. However, this premise is incorrect. The more men are considered to be slaves to their d.icks, the more women think they can entrap a man with their sexuality alone - which they cannot, as the guys on this thread have just demonstrated with their observations.

It's just easier for women to jump to the conclusion that all men can be controlled through their d.icks, rather than taking a good hard look at themselves.

The example of rock stars is really laughable. Let me explain something.

Maybe you yourself judge a man to be 'worth more' just because he happens to be on the end of a camera more often, and is seen by more people. There is no evolutionary reason why such a quality should make a man more desirable. If I wanted to, I could get some w.hores around, start snorting some coke and injecting heroin, just like numerous rock stars in recent times. There is NOTHING to stop me living that sort of lifestyle if I wanted to. The truth is, I don't do it. Because I don't want to do it. That's all there is to it, MysteryWoman.

Too many women think there is a sliding scale of men according to THEIR OWN TASTES AS AN INDIVIDUAL. People are more complicated than this, MysteryWoman. Believe it or not, I DO NOT WANT TO BE STEVEN TYLER. OR MICK JAGGER. OR TOMMY LEE. I'm quite happy being myself, no matter how anonymous my life may be by comparison.

Now if you choose to think I'm a loser because I spend less time in front of a camera than these rock stars, and I'm not into class-A drugs, I think you must ask yourself, maybe you have been socially conditioned somewhere along the line?

A certain group of gullible individuals (groupies) choose to accept that Steven Tyler or whoever is a demi-god. Well, that is immensely stupid and really it is up to them. You don't have to share their opinion. Since when did their opinion have more weight than yours?

You shouldn't be worrying yourself about this, MysteryWoman. I don't know many guys who sleep around and hate the women they've been with. Usually it's squaddie-type as.sholes who are like that, and I don't hang around with such people.

MysteryWoman, it's (usually) always good to have some female input on these boards. But there actually are a lot of decent guys out there who don't sleep around, and don't really aspire to. You either think there's something wrong with them, or don't know how to handle them, because they have depths you cannot understand, or refuse to accept the existence of in men.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
If you believe that, we're winning. Just goes to show you will never understand the full psyche of women
I'm pretty sure ShortyBrown is a girl.

I don't buy this arguement about men complaining that women only have ***** to offer.
If you don't believe that, we're winning. Just goes to show you will never understand the full psyche of men.

If all men wanted was sex then women would be a slave race living in brothels with collars around your necks. You wouldn't have the right to vote, and there would be no concept of "love" between men and women.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe all men cheat, but I believe 99 percent of men would cheat in the right circumstances (when they are in their twenties) even if they are madly in love with their girlfriend.
And exactly the same goes for women. All it takes is someone to push the right buttons.

If a man was happy in a relationship and came home to find the ideal women lining naked in their bed, I think over 90 percent would succumbe.
Ah, now we're getting somewhere.

See, your problem is that you aren't accounting for the DIFFERENCES in the cheating process in men vs. women.

Cheating or not, a man WOULD likely succumb to the temptations of his ideal woman based upon PHYSICAL attributes alone, because when a man cheats it is mainly about getting his rocks off.

When a woman cheats it's an entirely different story. Most women would be completely TURNED OFF by the sight of a naked man in her bed, regardless of his level of physical perfection. Unless there is already an emotional connection in place, that is.

Now that I think about it, this would mean that when a woman becomes EMOTIONALLY involved with another man it would be as bad as a man becoming physically involved with another woman.

I read somewhere that women are more likely to forgive infidelity if they believe that the man's indulgences were of a purely sexual nature, and if a man believes a woman's indiscretions were purely emotional, he is more likely to forgive. Makes perfect sense. If one is led to believe that the other is simply filling a void, they can handle it. It's when the other person crosses the line by making BOTH a physical AND emotional connection while cheating that's when the fireworks begin.

I'm glad I brought this subject up.....even with my infinite wisdom I'M learning something here!

So when men complain about women justing having nothing but ***** to offer, they forget that they are slaves to their d!cks. And so much so that alot could throw away so much in a relationship, if a woman came and handed it on a plate.
Further confirmation that you aren't accounting for the differences in male/female mentality when it comes to cheating.

And about this whole men being "slaves to their dikks" thing......I hope you know better.

And no I haven't been cheated on yet (not that I know off) and haven't cheated in the past. But yes, I'll admit to getting tempted.
This might explain why you don't see this for what it really is.

I draw all of my conclusions from real life experiences. I doubt that all of my relationships have involved my girl cheating on me in the physical sense, but experience has opened my eyes to show me WHY certain things ended up a certain way after my breakups. (as in my girl dating/fukking/marrying some other dude almost IMMEDIATELY after the breakup). I always wondered HOW or WHY. Thanks to my introspectiveness and the study of the human mating game for clearing all of this up.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, this would mean that when a woman becomes EMOTIONALLY involved with another man it would be as bad as a man becoming physically involved with another woman.

Exactly!

This is why you ALWAYS have to be EXTREMELY wary of girls with a lot of guy friends OR if your girl makes a new guy "friend" - because if your girl does make any sort of meaningful emotional connection with him, she is cheating! The physical part of it is a mere formality at that point and you getting the heave-ho is right around the corner.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a good reason why women cheat on men is because its not viewed as bad as if a man cheated on a woman. When a man cheats on a woman, the man is considered a dog. When a woman cheats on a man, she is "searching for the right person."

It is our job as men to try to satisfy women as best as we can. Its true. What happens if you tell your friends about your girl cheating? A lot of them will say "that sucks, dude" but many are thinking and some may say "You must have sucked ass at keeping her satisfied." The relationship reflects on the man's ego. If she completely owns him, he won't be confident in life. If she treats him like **** and admits to banging other guys, his ego goes downhill. Likewise if she screams his name every time they have sex and never cheats on him, he will be a confident person.

Good girls do cheat. Why? Because it is very tough to stay exclusive to one person. If you can, its called love. Most of the time, people don't love eachother; they just say that because they are confusing lust for love.

Regarding divorces, the reason why the rates are so high are because most of the time, the woman wears the pants. As much as women like to think they are independent, they cannot work against animal nature. Yes, we are animals. Men's jobs are to be the dominant protectors; the ones to gather food. The women are to be the submissives; take care of their shelter and raise children. Thats just how our genetics are. If a man or a woman works against that, chaos ensues. If a man is the b*tch, the relationship will not last long. End of story. Why? Because the woman is so disgusted with the man that she looks elsewhere to satisfy her needs. Hence, she cheats.

The true key of marriage is compromise and committment. Yes, even the man has to do both of these. Marriages will work if and only if it is split 50/50 or a number that close to that. The same almost applies for relationships but it need not be that close of a number.

Cheating sucks but basically women don't get nearly the flak for it like men.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by es_mer8
[

Regarding divorces, the reason why the rates are so high are because most of the time, the woman wears the pants. As much as women like to think they are independent, they cannot work against animal nature. Yes, we are animals. Men's jobs are to be the dominant protectors; the ones to gather food. The women are to be the submissives; take care of their shelter and raise children. Thats just how our genetics are. If a man or a woman works against that, chaos ensues.

l. [/B]
If thats the case why do some housewives leave their husbands, even thought there was no infidelity involved. A lot crave to get jobs, they get bored of being housewives.

Why did a feminism take off.

And no I'm not putting myself through college to submitt to a man, I want an equal. I don't want to spend the rest of my life getting fat and asking my husband" how was your day dear". Or listening to other housewives conversations about how their children are doing at school or their affairs with the milkman

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Bull. We're genetically designed to find "protectors", make babies with them, and care for them. Women who think they can f*** like a man (i.e sex without emotion) are kidding themselves deep, deep down. Christ knows I did. It goes both ways though. Two people cannot really engage in a casual relationship without both or one party bonding.
If you believe that, we're winning. Just goes to show you will never understand the full psyche of women.
:D
Okay guys so you may think women are dependent on you. But at least we have the privilage of rejecting you and deciding whether the relationship goes ahead in the first place:p

I am a woman. *shows ShortTimer her boobs just to be sure.......yep still there ;)*

Lets break your statements down a bit:

If you define your sexuality as a woman by having the power of deciding whether or not a man gets to have the pleasure of your company, then you are the one who needs to go back to the drawing board. Thats not where the real power to chose comes from.
This is why women are given such a bad rap. We've all brought into that femminist "equality on every level" crap,we've shoved it down men's throats and we think that if we bust a guys balls and behave aggressively, we'll get our props eventually. When it comes to sex, it will NEVER work like that. It just won't.
Having said that, I will be undoubtedly labelled a future card carrying housewife, while you're off trailblazing and empowering your gender MysteryWoman. I will actually be stealing the keys to the bandwagon you've jumped on and driving it off a cliff.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when men complain about women justing having nothing but ***** to offer, they forget that they are slaves to their d!ck.
Perhaps we'll never be able to make ourselves understood to each other, or perhaps you're just saying this to get a rise out of me or the other guys, I don't know. But I can say to you, honestly, as a man, that I am not a slave to my d*ck.
Soloman79 said it very well. If we were all slaves to our d*cks, then women would be able to get us to commit to them just by giving us available p*ssy, wouldn't they. This obviously doesn't happen, hence the number of women complaining about men being 'commitmentphobic' or just plain old b*stards.

Some men are like that - your rock star cliche being one of them. And I bet that if you asked any one of those promiscuous males with little respect for women whether they ever met a woman that they felt they could give it all up for and be faithful too, most of them would give you the story of the one that got away.

These men use women and toss them aside because the women allow them too, often in the hope that they can be the one he finally settles for. It's the grownup women who won't let anyone treat them that way, who respect themselves and the man they're with, that the male wh*res can only dream about having.

If it comforts you to believe that all men are slaves to their d*cks and are just looking for the next hole to fill, then carry on trying to form meaningful relationships with that mindset and see if what you get is ultimately satisfying to you.

On the other hand, if you've got the guts, try hearing what we're saying here - that not all men can be manipulated by sex - and think about how much difference it would make to how you behave towards men if you approached them with that new perspective. My guess (and that's all it is, a guess) is that you'd then approach men with a much more EQUAL attitude, rather than an attitude of control and sexual power. That can be a frightening thought, but it may be worth the risks.

Mysterywoman, you've just said in your last post that you want an equal. I'm curious about what that means to you - if you have the patience and time, paint a picture here for me of what that equal relationship would look like. What is it that you're after? What does male/female equality mean to you?

bp1974

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortyBrown, I'd be really intereted to hear your views on what I and some of the other guys have been saying here. Your perspectives seem to be very different to MysteryWomans.

I'm open to the idea that my views and assumptions are all coloured by my own experiences, so if you have any challenges to make based on what I've said then I'd welcome that.

bp1974

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An equal relationship for me is a guy who is confident and not an easy push over. Yet doesn't try to dominate and control me.
Simple as that, that is why I get pissed of with men on this site saying that is natural for women to be submissive. That may have been once the case, only my parents had the privillige of dominating me when I was younger. Don't want that anymore.
And I don't want a guy that get angry to easily, I find that frightening. I want a relationship where the romance never fades with no children, otherwise I'll settle for being single.

Also women can handle sex with out emotions, alot can't but alot can't. But no intelligent woman will admit this to a man, if women couldn't do this it would be a very rare unique case for a man to be able to get a one night stand.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By bp1974
The bad, stunted variation of that equality is where both people are so afraid of seeming 'weak' or 'vulnerable' that they just can't bring themselves to truly let the other person into their life, so you have two individuals, trying to get close to each other whilst simultaneously holding each other at arm's length emotionally. Most relationships nowadays are like this, and they end with both people feeling frustrated and confused, ebcause they thought they'd tried their best to make it work.

This is the tragedy of the modern feminist culture, combined with an epidemic of bad parenting of boys.
I think you nailed this one.

And to think that we are confused when we read that earlier peoples used to arrange marriages and disallow divorce! It makes sense because if you are FORCED to be with someone, they become your family. Since the girl would then be stuck to you, you would let it all out, and so would she.

Even today when people get married, it is still too easy to get divorced. People are so eager to throw up thier arms and say "this person is crazy" then to actually try and HELP thier spouse get through the tough times in thier life.

In sickness and in health my ass!
Exactly!! Although I would add that it's not necessarily 'bitter mothers' teaching their daughters that sex is all they need to give a man. It's the constant media bombardment, teenage magazines, adverts, teaching in schools and colleges. It's all those things.
Whatever it is, most people are still CHILDREN until they get really old. This whole dating/sleeping around thing should be done by teenagers, yet there are 35-40 year olds doing this because they still think of sex as a teenager does: a quick nut.

By MysteryWoman
Okay guys so you may think women are dependent on you. But at least we have the privilage of rejecting you and deciding whether the relationship goes ahead in the first place.
Ha ha. Typical female pride.

Maybe if the guy is stupid he will be hanging on your every 'acceptance' of his advances. Maybe if he was only pursuing ONE woman at a time. Maybe if he doesn't realize that "oneitis" is something that depends on HIM and not the woman.

I never really understood how it 'works' until now I think.

Let's take a couple of equal attractiveness. 10 guys are interested in this girl, and 10 girls are interested in this guy.

The day goes on, and 5 guys ask the girl out somewhere. 3 more talk to her in class and try to be friends with her. 2 more sneak looks at her in class and act nervous when she talks to them.

So our girl's ego is riding high, 5 guys for SURE like her and 3 other guys seem like they may also be interested, her sexiness is even enough in her mind to turn 2 other guys into piles of much. Oh she is HOT, she thinks!

She is now sitting in the driver's seat, she will test these guys, and choose the one that suits her best. "I am so glad I am female, I'll find the cutest, best, sexiest man. I'm glad that I have the privlege of rejecting the other losers, thank providence that I am not a MAN! For to be victim to the whims of women would be a fate worse than giving birth!"

Now, let's take our poor, clueless guy. He is only conserned about football, working out, partying, and his guitar. Sure, he wants girls just like the rest of us, but thinking about all that stuff is just too confusing, he would rather tackle a running back.

The day goes on, and 5 girls talk to him. They say ONE sentence to him, or ask him ONE question. He happily answers these girls and goes his marry way, thinking about how his band is going to replace the drummer that just quit. 3 OTHER girls, "display" themselves to him; flipping thier hair, showing him thier legs..."Whoa, was that cleavage!" he thinks, "Wow, that chicks got nice legs, lucky for me she is just happening to be sitting in a strange position and I get to look at them all class!"

Duh!?

2 OTHER girls, are very reserved around him. They don't say much to him, and he doesn't say much back. He thinks that they may be b*tches.

"Girls are lucky," he thinks, "they have so many guys interested in them, so many choices. I don't think any girl is interested in me, so I have to work my 'game'. I have to choose which chick to go after...hmm...I think I will go after the chick with the legs in spanish class, she is HOT!"

Our poor guy is clueless. Just because the women are not acting like GUYS when they are interested (asking him out) he thinks that they don't like him, while the girl is quite assured that she will have a man by the end of the week. He is afriad of faltering on his ONE shot, and she is afraid of picking a loser.

If our guy was SMART, he would go after ALL of these chicks in different ways. Maybe he will get the number/date-type thing from the leg girl in spanish. But don't stop here! He will talk to the 5 girls that started conversations with him, maybe going to a party with a couple of them or somethng, say things to the 2 other girls that were 'displaying' themselves (maybe bust thier balls a little or something), try to 'open-up' the girls that were b*tchy.

Then, when Ms. Legs dumps the guy for putting his left shoe on before his right, he will have PLENTY of other options open.

Too often, guys will fixate on just ONE girl, and go 'girl or bust'. This is not a good outlook to have. Guys (AND girls) like to think that they could 'have' anyone they try to get, thier ego getting in the way, and they act like fools. It don't work like that. Instead of having just ONE fishing rod and leaving it in the same spot all day, wouldn't it be better to have 10 or so? Cover all the bases? Then you don't have to depend on just ONE spot.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If thats the case why do some housewives leave their husbands, even thought there was no infidelity involved
I'm not talking about housewifes. A lot of people divorce for various reasons. Even if there isn't infidelity, its the case that the woman feels that she is better than the man that she married. Sometimes its true but often times its not. Again, a lot of people have itinerated this. A lot of women expect Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome yet offer nothing except a pair of tits and a gash between their legs. What makes the women so good that they should get Mr. Perfect yet aren't anything spectacular themselves?

For us men, we look at those swimsuit models and yeah, they are our dream girls but how many men actually land them? So small of a percentage that its not worth noting. Yet we find someone that is equally stimulating, mentally and physically and are satisfied. For women though, they always have to look for something better. Certainly there are exceptions but its rare.

Thats how it is with relationships that I've been in. From tests I took, I have a 140 IQ. A lot of people say I have the mind of a 30 year old man in terms of maturity. Yet all of the girls I have dated, seem to not care except that I have big arms (working out hard for two months goes a long way) and as said by someone "a hot bod." All they want is my c0ck and although I give it to them, I often find myself bored in 2-3 weeks. Not because there isn't a challenge in terms of getting the poon, but it lies in the fact that most girls I've dated are hardly intellectually stimulating. I like to have fun but it doesn't hurt to have intelligent conversations. In a sense, I too want to find my equal. Someone that is attractive and intellectually stimulating. The search continues...

And no I'm not putting myself through college to submitt to a man, I want an equal.
You're not really understanding what I'm saying. I'm not saying that women shouldn't work and act like how you said. I'm just saying its unnatural for a woman to be the dominant force. I suggest you watch CBS Monday Nights, a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Namely Everybody Loves Raymond. The wife pisses and moans about everything. He hates when the husband golfs and everytime he goes, she gets pissed. Its sad. Thats what I'm talking about. I see nothing wrong in women working.

Why did a feminism take off.
Feminism took off because a bunch of bulldykes got pissed at how they couldn't get any from men. Notice how attractive women are hardly feminists. Why? They were never treated badly by men. Why would they hate men? These bulldykes continued to get pissed off and college guys agree with some of the principles. Then the bulldykes whip those men and a whole conglomerate of guilty men began. Soon they got high level positions in the media and spewed the feminism bullshizzle. Now we have the problems we do now.