"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Yay or Nay?

davester88

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
I'm talking to this girl on msn messenger alright. We both have volleyball practice in different gyms at the same school. I come online.

I'll just skip ahead to the real part. Her msn name is i.l.o.v.e.y.o.u I dont think it has any reference to me.

me: I just noticed your name
her:lol
me: I know you love me, who doesnt?
her: u no it's hard not to.
me: Yeah I know you do. I can see it in the way you type :p
her: lol it's true

me: So, who do you love?
her: you, i thought we already discussed this?
me: I'm just playin around with you
me:nah but I was just curious
her:...
her:I don't think anyone
me: besides me I already know that
her: ya

me: no dude floating in your mind?
me: besides me of course, I already knew that
her:..hm...ya besides you
me: that didnt make sense
her: i dunno no guys ever talk to me so why would they like me?
me: Well i did for a while, but not really anymore
her: sorry that i dont feel the same way but your a cool guy
me: no no I know, no hard feelings I know. More than one fish in the ocean.
her: ya alot better and cooler fish in the ocean than me for you.
me: never know unless you take risks.
me: ah so far your the coolest
her: lol thanks youll find someone cooler trust me than you'll forget all about me.
me: hey don't rule anything out completely
her: o ok
me: hey you never know, keep your options open hey
her: lol
____________________________________________________

So that was the convo. What do you think I did wrong, and is there any chance I could get out of the friend zone with her? Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Dave
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
"would you love as more than friend?"

be straight up


nevermind the alcoholic here keke :D
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Yes you did good. Attaboy.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Iguana

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
That woman seems damn boring and with low self-steem!!!!

:mad:
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by AFK Protector
her: yeah...uh huh...ya you..

me: hey the last time I saw someone as excited as you, she was in a coma.
She's not interested.
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
didnt mean to quote you, whoops. My response was directed at the poster.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top