Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It isn't her that you're having problems with. It's just her having problems. If you can make other girls laugh easily but not this one, where does the problem really lie?Originally posted by Oni
It seems that i can't make this girl that i'm trying to get laugh. I don't know how, i can make other girls laugh easily but its just her that im having problems with,
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
So even if its her problem, what can i do now? I really wanan get her.Originally posted by Porky
It isn't her that you're having problems with. It's just her having problems. If you can make other girls laugh easily but not this one, where does the problem really lie?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You really want to get her do you? Oh right shes something called good looking. Is that some kind of species or something because guys do tend to treat them differant from average girls. Stop trying to make her laugh you get no benifit out of it yourself. There are loads of guys who try to make good looking girls laugh.Originally posted by Oni
So even if its her problem, what can i do now? I really wanan get her.