“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

****y + Funny

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
i tried so hard to be c+f, but ijust cant achieve it. HELP
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Please be more specific... you need to identify the problem.

What are you attempting? Why is it not working? Why do you think? Could what you're doing be interpreted as something else?
 

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
It seems that i can't make this girl that i'm trying to get laugh. I don't know how, i can make other girls laugh easily but its just her that im having problems with,
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Oni
It seems that i can't make this girl that i'm trying to get laugh. I don't know how, i can make other girls laugh easily but its just her that im having problems with,
It isn't her that you're having problems with. It's just her having problems. If you can make other girls laugh easily but not this one, where does the problem really lie?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Porky
It isn't her that you're having problems with. It's just her having problems. If you can make other girls laugh easily but not this one, where does the problem really lie?
So even if its her problem, what can i do now? I really wanan get her.
 

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
don't be too attached and don't really care for the outcome. That way, you don't emit the "desperate" signals, and she might be more willing to cooperate. If you can't or are already too attached, the easiest way is to start anew and NEXT her.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Oni
So even if its her problem, what can i do now? I really wanan get her.
You really want to get her do you? Oh right shes something called good looking. Is that some kind of species or something because guys do tend to treat them differant from average girls. Stop trying to make her laugh you get no benifit out of it yourself. There are loads of guys who try to make good looking girls laugh.
 
Top