Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf is wrong with you guys

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day after day there's a thread on here with a guy asking how to make some woman love him again or how can he win his ex back

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE, YOU SHOULDN'T WANT TO

Have some got damn respect for yourselves and move on. There are literally billions of women in the world. Why can't you go outside and find another one

I dont even make threads, but damn you guys are pathetic. It's disgusting me to see this stuff

And the funny part is, you notice that none of them can tell you what's so great about this one woman that they're ready to jump off a bridge to win her back. What did she do for you that was so great that you must have her and only her?

Tell me something other than great sex and she listened to you... SERIOUSLY TELL ME WHAT SHE DID THAT NO OTHER WOMAN ON THIS EARTH CAN DO FOR YOU, IM SERIOUSLY WAITING TELL ME, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

Take your lazy asses outside, and put in the work to find something new. We all take losses, that's life. You don't get to redo everything

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't matter really, newbies will come asking this because they came here looking for said answers, then they will try to do it anyway get burned and then comeback trying to learn and don't make the same mistake again, its the whole you can take the horse to the water but you can't force him to drink it, we give info, its now matter for him to take or not

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a guy is lacking action, they think of the women who once gave them action. To them that seems easier than going out and finding a new girl who will more than likely reject them on the spot. Guys with higher self esteem and more options won't entertain exes especially if they were treated bad. It's about self respect.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Day after day there's a thread on here with a guy asking how to make some woman love him again or how can he win his ex back

Have some got damn respect for yourselves and move on. There are literally billions of women in the world. Why can't you go outside and find another one

I dont even make threads, but damn you guys are pathetic. It's disgusting me to see this stuff

And the funny part is, you notice that none of them can tell you what's so great about this one woman that they're ready to jump off a bridge to win her back. What did she do for you that was so great that you must have her and only her?

Tell me something other than great sex and she listened to you... SERIOUSLY TELL ME WHAT SHE DID THAT NO OTHER WOMAN ON THIS EARTH CAN DO FOR YOU, IM SERIOUSLY WAITING TELL ME, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

Take your lazy asses outside, and put in the work to find something new. We all take losses, that's life. You don't get to redo everything
IDK

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
When a guy is lacking action, they think of the women who once gave them action. To them that seems easier than going out and finding a new girl who will more than likely reject them on the spot. Guys with higher self esteem and more options won't entertain exes especially if they were treated bad. It's about self respect.
Exactly! No woman is worth giving up your dignity over.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OP:

Chill out.

You were a newbie once too--we ALL were. Some of the SS posters you're referring to are new or very young members. Nobody taught them the DJ way so they come here for advice, not to be chastised, even though often that's what they get. They just haven't learned how to hit the curveball yet. And yes, usually they end up here because they got dumped. Be patient with these types.

BUT, I do see your point and agree with you on the SS members who post the same s*hit over and over and over. Thankfully, at some point the mods jump in and warn them or just ban them. Other SS posters are old enough to know better (but don't) and still others have been on SS for a while, years sometimes, and STILL don't f*ucking get it. THESE types do get under my skin; the ones who won't take good advice and learn and the other ones who post banal, elementary drivel day after day, sucking all the oxygen out of the forum. No excuse there.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, there is definitely a self esteem issue. They need to start loving themselves and learn how to enjoy life in solitude first. A woman should only add to your life, not complete it

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP:

Chill out.

You were a newbie once too--we ALL were. Some of the SS posters you're referring to are new or very young members. Nobody taught them the DJ way so they come here for advice, not to be chastised, even though often that's what they get. They just haven't learned how to hit the curveball yet. And yes, usually they end up here because they got dumped. Be patient with these types.

BUT, I do see your point and agree with you on the SS members who post the same s*hit over and over and over. Thankfully, at some point the mods jump in and warn them or just ban them. Other SS posters are old enough to know better (but don't) and still others have been on SS for a while, years sometimes, and STILL don't f*ucking get it. THESE types do get under my skin; the ones who won't take good advice and learn and the other ones who post banal, elementary drivel day after day, sucking all the oxygen out of the forum. No excuse there.
No I won't chill out lol. I'm handing out nothing but tough love from now on. They are MEN, they can handle it...Exactly I used to be them, that's why it frustrates me so much to see guys wasting the prime of their lives worrying about a single woman. And to your point of them being old enough to know better, a lot of them are in their 30's and 40's...

We only live once, we're all going to be buried in a casket ALONE, not holding the hand of a woman. They have to wake up as soon as they can or life will pass them by. They're missing out on how great life truly can be when you love and respect yourself

Serenity

Reaction score
These types of threads have zero, absolutely zero effect on the guys you're trying to influence. Don't let this frustrate you, it's pointless. They'll either get there or they won't. If they're not open to seriously changing their ways then they won't, nothing you or me or anyone can do about it. Ignore them, wait for them to be ultimately defeated and begging for our advice, then give it because then they'll listen.

Blasting then for their ignorance is more for your own satisfaction and feeling superior than helping them, but nothing is better for feeling superior than also believing you're helping them. You are not, because again they can't be helped in that state.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did she do for you that was so great that you must have her and only her?
gave him a source of ***** that he worked noon and night to gain, fully invested , didn't date other women as he believed in 1950 ideologies, and didn't realise women had all these orbiters, or that attention from strangers was more important than love in her world

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is 2 reason some guys wnat to get back a ex

Neediness/lack of abundance and the hit on the ego.

When i was younger i had a real hard time getting over the ego hit from one ex gf.
I was like wtf why did she dump me, im way higher smv than her.
In the end i realised that my beta way lowered her perception of my smv.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to understand from a guys perspective who enjoys little success with women, to him romance and women are a total mystery. He feels he truly will never get another and he hasn’t yet discovered the tools to view his own neediness and see women and romance for what it really is. Until you show him these things, it’s understandable that he has those feelings. Brainwashing is powerful.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Nobody pays a dime to be on this forum. Newbies coming here in desperate situations are a core factor in the forum being here. If we experienced guys push them all away then we shouldn’t gripe when the lights go out for us all.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not easy, really not easy when you don't experience abundance. You're basically telling inexperienced men to sober up from drug abuse and everyone's been there.

The strong obsession with ex's is due to your primitive instincts telling you that there is only 1 fertile woman left in the tribe, and that you need her to reproduce.
The brain is probably not wired to realize that if you live in an average city, the tribe size is 1,000,000 people and that there are hundreds of thousands of young women within a 30km range. The brain isn't set up to handle this many people on an instinctual level so it just interprets the situation as "tribe dead, 1 woman remaining".

She becomes like a drug, you NEED her to survive. People high on drugs do alot of things they shouldn't do.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The funny thing is the best thing they can do to actually get the woman they are wanting back is to forget about her and start dating other women....once that happens they start chasing you again because they wonder why you stopped acting beta

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody pays a dime to be on this forum. Newbies coming here in desperate situations are a core factor in the forum being here. If we experienced guys push them all away then we shouldn’t gripe when the lights go out for us all.
True
And we all know that when we tell them they should not try to get a ex back thy wont listen.

Only thing we can do is give them reason to not get back with an ex and hope that with time, they will learn.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't feel that I'm pushing them away. I'm saying what they need to hear. I didn't say dont ask for advice. I give advice here all the time

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These types of threads have zero, absolutely zero effect on the guys you're trying to influence. Don't let this frustrate you, it's pointless. They'll either get there or they won't. If they're not open to seriously changing their ways then they won't, nothing you or me or anyone can do about it. Ignore them, wait for them to be ultimately defeated and begging for our advice, then give it because then they'll listen.

Blasting then for their ignorance is more for your own satisfaction and feeling superior than helping them, but nothing is better for feeling superior than also believing you're helping them. You are not, because again they can't be helped in that state.
That's not true. Everyone responds to different stimuli. You can't say with 100% certainty that absolutely NO ONE will take anything away from this. Even if it only reaches ONE person, that's enough for me

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is the best thing they can do to actually get the woman they are wanting back is to forget about her and start dating other women....once that happens they start chasing you again because they wonder why you stopped acting beta
That does not happen in my experience. Usually so much time has passed by that it does not matter if you are dating or not to.them. Just like I am not going to care about a 8 year ago ex.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to understand from a guys perspective who enjoys little success with women, to him romance and women are a total mystery. He feels he truly will never get another and he hasn’t yet discovered the tools to view his own neediness and see women and romance for what it really is. Until you show him these things, it’s understandable that he has those feelings. Brainwashing is powerful.
Not many people get a romantic adventure type.of hit. You have to be really turned on by the girl too. Otherwise you will date anyone who is nice.to you even if you dont really like them just for validation. It is rare to get someone you are compatible with that hits all the right notes. It is the same with movies. Some are forgettable while others are rewatched over and over again through time.