Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf is wrong with you guys

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry too
Was actually thinking of getting one soon and was doing some reserch came by this info on female dog and cancer. The cancer numbers are ceazy high on non spayed dog. Might be useful to other future dog owners.

Mammary tumors are more common in female dogs that are either not spayed or were spayed after 2 years of age. The risk of a dog developing a mammary tumor is 0.5% if spayed before their first heat (approximately 6 months of age), 8% after their first heat, and 26% after their second heat. Cats spayed before 6 months of age have a 7-times reduced risk of developing mammary cancer and spaying at any age reduces the risk of mammary tumors by 40% to 60% in cats.

More than a quarter of unspayed female dogs will develop a mammary tumor during their lifetime. The risk is much lower for spayed female dogs, male dogs, and cats of either gender. In female dogs, 50% of mammary tumors are benign and 50% are malignant. However, few of the malignant mammary tumors are fatal. In contrast, over 85% of mammary tumors in cats are malignant and most of these have an aggressive biologic behavior (i.e., mammary tumors in cats tend to be locally invasive and spread elsewhere in the body).
That's interesting... definitely good info for any future dog owners. I did indeed get her spayed at a later age, smh

Don't let it change your mind though or make you second guess getting one. I wouldn't trade the years I had with my dog for anything. It's a sad ending, but the journey was great. There's no one else in the world who will be happy and excited to see you EVERY TIME you come home but your dog

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting... definitely good info for any future dog owners. I did indeed get her spayed at a later age, smh

Don't let it change your mind though or make you second guess getting one. I wouldn't trade the years I had with my dog for anything. It's a sad ending, but the journey was great. There's no one else in the world who will be happy and excited to see you EVERY TIME you come home but your dog
It wont i had 2 huskies when i was younger they were lots of work but also lots of fun.

Looking at bigger race but biggest problem is lifespan.
Atm im thinking Newfoundland but still not 100 sure

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day after day there's a thread on here with a guy asking how to make some woman love him again or how can he win his ex back

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE, YOU SHOULDN'T WANT TO

Have some got damn respect for yourselves and move on. There are literally billions of women in the world. Why can't you go outside and find another one

I dont even make threads, but damn you guys are pathetic. It's disgusting me to see this stuff

And the funny part is, you notice that none of them can tell you what's so great about this one woman that they're ready to jump off a bridge to win her back. What did she do for you that was so great that you must have her and only her?

Tell me something other than great sex and she listened to you... SERIOUSLY TELL ME WHAT SHE DID THAT NO OTHER WOMAN ON THIS EARTH CAN DO FOR YOU, IM SERIOUSLY WAITING TELL ME, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

Take your lazy asses outside, and put in the work to find something new. We all take losses, that's life. You don't get to redo everything
Better question Wtf is up with guys posting trying to shove their ego games down our throats like we are not learning ourselves.
A football team has a playbook and they run plays. Each one has a job to perform. This game is no different.
Point them to the playbook instead preaching. We have Jesus for that.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better question Wtf is up with guys posting trying to shove their ego games down our throats like we are not learning ourselves.
A football team has a playbook and they run plays. Each one has a job to perform. This game is no different.
Point them to the playbook instead preaching. We have Jesus for that.
They shouldn't be pointed to a "playbook" to try and win back a woman who hates them now... now go make your own thread with a question to pose, this is mine

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even make threads, but damn you guys are pathetic. It's disgusting me to see this stuff
Coming to SS is a choice. Some of these guys are new around here. Maybe if you get a bit more emotional they will listen to more of your melt down so your not so "offended"

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming to SS is a choice. Some of these guys are new around here. Maybe if you get a bit more emotional they will listen to more of your melt down so your not so "offended"
If you chose to read it that way, then I can't control that. I guess that's the downside of using text... the questions I asked at the end of my post, were serious questions that a man who's going through that should really look deep inside and ask himself. It will make him think... and that is what the post was meant to do

Other credible posters have also added good insight in the post's that followed mine, which can also be used as a catalyst for introspection

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it man but i think the mistake ppl make is living in the past.

We need to go forward, you cant repeat the past
The emotional resonance with those types of memories is gone. Nostalgia is one of my favourite types of feelings, it's like a mild sadness mixed with a twist of joy or longing, especially when its anchored around a lady I dealt with.

lamath said:
For me its probably easier to deal with it because of my focus is all over the place ADHD.
There is no nostalgic memory from anyone you dealt with?

lamath said:
But i think our focus should always be towards the future and what we want from it, aka purpose.
That is exactly what the Bible says we should do. Looking forward and running the race.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day after day there's a thread on here with a guy asking how to make some woman love him again or how can he win his ex back

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE, YOU SHOULDN'T WANT TO

Have some got damn respect for yourselves and move on. There are literally billions of women in the world. Why can't you go outside and find another one

And the funny part is, you notice that none of them can tell you what's so great about this one woman that they're ready to jump off a bridge to win her back. What did she do for you that was so great that you must have her and only her?

Tell me something other than great sex and she listened to you... SERIOUSLY TELL ME WHAT SHE DID THAT NO OTHER WOMAN ON THIS EARTH CAN DO FOR YOU, IM SERIOUSLY WAITING TELL ME, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

Take your lazy asses outside, and put in the work to find something new. We all take losses, that's life. You don't get to redo everything
I’ve re-attracted women. Had sex with them. I know most people on the forum disagree with it though. I did it all for my ego. But after “winning” them back using seduction/attraction tactics, it turns out that it didn’t really accomplish my goal at all.

What caused them to leave me in the first place? The fact that I wasn’t a man satisfied with his own life, acted insecure, and tried to use them to fill a missing void. What re-attracted them? Me taking ownership of my life, doing things that I want, being content in myself, and no longer needing them.

Interestingly enough, doing the things to get them back should lead to no longer wanting them back. Bizarre.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve re-attracted women. Had sex with them. I know most people on the forum disagree with it though. I did it all for my ego. But after “winning” them back using seduction/attraction tactics, it turns out that it didn’t really accomplish my goal at all.

What caused them to leave me in the first place? The fact that I wasn’t a man satisfied with his own life, acted insecure, and tried to use them to fill a missing void. What re-attracted them? Me taking ownership of my life, doing things that I want, being content in myself, and no longer needing them.

Interestingly enough, doing the things to get them back should lead to no longer wanting them back. Bizarre.
Yea I've experienced the same. I've gotten back together with women, and like you, I realized it was never worth it in the end. Even when I had sex with them again, it wasn't worth it. Their true colors, and negative traits always show themselves again. A lot of guys think the problem is them, and sometimes it is, but often times it's HER that's the problem. She's just not a good woman for you. So I agree that its definetly possible, but most of the time it's really best to just move on

A lot of times that certain woman you want to get back, just isn't compatable with you. You can show her how alpha of a man you are, and how indifferent you are all you want, but it won't change that fact

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are like elephants, they never forget anything. They'll always hold you to the stuff you did in your weakest moments with them. Even if you win them back, you'll go through constant testing from them to make sure you're not still that guy who couldn't keep frame. It's better to find new women who dont come into the relationship having negative preconceived notions of you because of past interactions

Better yourself and find new women that you have a fresh slate with. It's a much better experience

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If men would go after sex and stop falling in love with these wh0res they wouldn't be in their predicament of getting dumped and chasing them to come back.

Instead the women would be getting pounded, the guy with draws attention, he reaches out, pounds her some more and wash rinse and repeat. Thus the women would be BEGGING them for exclusiveness and chasing the man.

Its not hard guys.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If men would go after sex and stop falling in love with these wh0res they wouldn't be in their predicament of getting dumped and chasing them to come back.

Instead the women would be getting pounded, the guy with draws attention, he reaches out, pounds her some more and wash rinse and repeat. Thus the women would be BEGGING them for exclusiveness and chasing the man.

Its not hard guys.
I no longer feel love anymore. That died at least a decade ago. But, I don't like breaking hearts. I always feel bad when I say bye or no to the ladies. As a saint, Saint Toad doesn't like to make others feel bad or upset. It's hard being a dude of the cloth. ;'p

Serenity

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not true. Everyone responds to different stimuli. You can't say with 100% certainty that absolutely NO ONE will take anything away from this. Even if it only reaches ONE person, that's enough for me
It reaches the guys who already knows and agrees with this. Otherwise it's just a small drop in the ocean of similar posts which may affect the guys who need it the day they experience severe pain from their poor choices. By then it's more or less inevitable that they'll get to the bottom of it anyways. As an early warning it doesn't have much impact.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is the best thing they can do to actually get the woman they are wanting back is to forget about her and start dating other women....once that happens they start chasing you again because they wonder why you stopped acting beta
It's sort of a cruel irony but also liberating in term of a clear plan of action. There really is only one method.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It reaches the guys who already knows and agrees with this. Otherwise it's just a small drop in the ocean of similar posts which may affect the guys who need it the day they experience severe pain from their poor choices. By then it's more or less inevitable that they'll get to the bottom of it anyways. As an early warning it doesn't have much impact.
Let's be real...There will be guys here who will ask the same questions that have already been answered countless times on this forum regardless of ANY thread that's made. You're just singling mine out, but your logic can be applied across the board

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, doesn't make my point any less valid though.
No, but it makes it pointless to reiterate... I'm not the kind of person who stops doing something just because others think it's not worth the effort

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but makes it pointless to reiterate... I'm not the kind of person who stops doing something just because others think it's not worth the effort
Including idiocy lol just my opinion ofcourse.. but no pun intended