Actually I meant doing those things WHILE fukking her, buit okOriginally posted by Tails
like icey said, hang out, go see movies, cuddle, kiss. do things friends do.
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Actually I meant doing those things WHILE fukking her, buit okOriginally posted by Tails
like icey said, hang out, go see movies, cuddle, kiss. do things friends do.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Well thats his defintion of a DJ. Well in life people tend to take what they want and leave the rest. If that is his attitude to life, let him take it. AND WHO THE **** ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT IS WRONG FOR HIM. Wrongness is SUBJECTIVE, its wrong for you, but not for him.Originally posted by ThunderMaverick
Wow. You're really posting in the wrong site. That's not a real definition of a DJ.
Edit: Who cares about her feelings? You should care if she wants to give you that as well besides her body. If you're not accepting both when she wants you to accept both, you are using her. That is wrong. If you hurt someone purposefully, that is wrong.
Thus, it's not DJ at all. Genius.
for all you know, she may want just a d!ck. she may want to "use" you to get some sexual experience under her belt. you just don't know.Originally posted by duke007
Excellent advice everybody, but no need to get all emotional abou it! I can see the positives in both sides of the argument, but I think it's wrong to just go for a f*ck like a jerk.
I'll call her up and ask her out for something safe...like lunch, which will allow me to gauge what she thinks of me and see if she has changed in anyway. Who knows? Maybe if she's been thinking about me this long she's taken steps to be more appealing.
If she's the same child as before, I'll next again. If not I'll let her know that I'm not after any long term relationships. I could say soemthing like, "That doesn't mean we can't continue to see each other on a semi-regular basis."
Does that imply my intentions for fukk buddy status? Unlike Tails example, it's hard to see a virgin bringing it up.
All I need though is some way of controlling the conversation so that I can judge her preparedness for a sexual relationship. How do you think I can go about this?
thanks everyone
Originally posted by JSH
Well thats his defintion of a DJ. Well in life people tend to take what they want and leave the rest. If that is his attitude to life, let him take it. AND WHO THE **** ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT IS WRONG FOR HIM. Wrongness is SUBJECTIVE, its wrong for you, but not for him.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Oh, I love it when girls use me as a sex toy. I love when people use me as protection, to heighten their image, to feel better...Originally posted by ThunderMaverick
JSH: How often to you liked to be played?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.