She broke my heart about 8 months ago and now she calls me "to see how I've been doing all this time". I heard from a close friend that her and her recent boyfriend are already breaking up
. She was asking about me to some of my stupid friends and one of them gave her my number
. All I did over the phone was talk about our relationship, how ****ed up she was bieng towards me, how I forgive her and not hold any grudges against her (which is what she expected from me) and what is going on in our present lives. I figured she probably wanted me to take her back but she also said stuff during our conversation such as "Someday you'll find the right girl". WTF does this psycho ***** want from me now? 8 months ago she put me through the worst depressive moment of my life and now she's coming back to me acting as if nothing ever happened and how shes sorry for bieng cold towards me all that time.