“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Wrong if you're not interested ?

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Would it be morally wrong to date a girl even tho I'm not interested in her ? I mean, just hang out to the theatres or whatever, and practice some DJ skills on her ?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
IMOHO no, morals are just judao-christian norms taking over your life. Do what you want to do.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by AlexTheGreat
Would it be morally wrong to date a girl even tho I'm not interested in her ? I mean, just hang out to the theatres or whatever, and practice some DJ skills on her ?
Ignore the guy above. Even if it was not, it's a pointless thing to do, cuz you don't get experience with a girl you ARE attracted to. So you can put "tha moovz" on some random chick, then when one you like comes along, bam, back to square one? Work on attractive girls, and work on your mindset as well as "the moves"
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
why should it be? i do it all the time. as long as you dont give her too much hope or mean to just lead her on, its ok.

and besides, you have girl friends. practice the ****y and funny on them. especially since most of these girls may or may not have put you in the friend zone already, practicing on them and possibly getting them interested would be great practice.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Do YOU think it's wrong? That's all that matters. Regardless of what we tell you if you start messing around this girl and deep down you think it's wrong, then the relationship will fail. You need to decide for yourself.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Re: Re: Wrong if you're not interested ?

Originally posted by MetalFortress
Ignore the guy above. Even if it was not, it's a pointless thing to do, cuz you don't get experience with a girl you ARE attracted to. So you can put "tha moovz" on some random chick, then when one you like comes along, bam, back to square one? Work on attractive girls, and work on your mindset as well as "the moves"
Alright Alex, ill repeat, do what you want to do, not what you think others think you should not be doing.

If he is not attracted to her, it does not make her not attractive. She could just not be smart enough for him. IMOHO the more practice the better and if you want to fool around with her, then do so.

If you are interested in her as a friend then you might as well hang out and date, but if it is purely to practice your skills, then i would not as why would i want to spend time with some girl who i do not have any kind of interest in.




Roll with the punches
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AlexTheGreat
Would it be morally wrong to date a girl even tho I'm not interested in her ?

We can't ****ing decide that for you... Would it be morally wrong? You have your own morals, I have my own.

What kind of question is that?

I mean, just hang out to the theatres or whatever, and practice some DJ skills on her?


Do what you want... I wouldn't date a girl I didn't want to date... not for moral reasons: but because she might try to kiss me or something.... ew, ugly tongue.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
It wouldn't do any harm at all just to hang out with her and sure, go ahead and put some of your DJ skills to use, just don't go too far. I don't like it when girls lead me on and I'm pretty sure they don't either. But, if you're already in the "friends" zone with her, it really doesn't matter. I'm sure my morals are a lot different than yours so it's all up to you
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Make your own decision, man. We can't do it all for you.

What do you think?

Personally, I wouldn't do it. It doesn't even count as 'experience', because when a girl comes along that you really, truly DO like - you won't know how to handle it, you'll only know how to handle it when you've got nothing to lose because you don't feel anything towards the broad.

Like was mentioned: Have you ever been led on by a woman? Did you like how it felt?
 
Top