AlexTheGreat
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- May 9, 2004
- Messages
- 497
- Reaction score
- 7
Would it be morally wrong to date a girl even tho I'm not interested in her ? I mean, just hang out to the theatres or whatever, and practice some DJ skills on her ?
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Ignore the guy above. Even if it was not, it's a pointless thing to do, cuz you don't get experience with a girl you ARE attracted to. So you can put "tha moovz" on some random chick, then when one you like comes along, bam, back to square one? Work on attractive girls, and work on your mindset as well as "the moves"Originally posted by AlexTheGreat
Would it be morally wrong to date a girl even tho I'm not interested in her ? I mean, just hang out to the theatres or whatever, and practice some DJ skills on her ?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Alright Alex, ill repeat, do what you want to do, not what you think others think you should not be doing.Originally posted by MetalFortress
Ignore the guy above. Even if it was not, it's a pointless thing to do, cuz you don't get experience with a girl you ARE attracted to. So you can put "tha moovz" on some random chick, then when one you like comes along, bam, back to square one? Work on attractive girls, and work on your mindset as well as "the moves"
Originally posted by AlexTheGreat
Would it be morally wrong to date a girl even tho I'm not interested in her ?
We can't ****ing decide that for you... Would it be morally wrong? You have your own morals, I have my own.
What kind of question is that?
I mean, just hang out to the theatres or whatever, and practice some DJ skills on her?
Do what you want... I wouldn't date a girl I didn't want to date... not for moral reasons: but because she might try to kiss me or something.... ew, ugly tongue.