Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Wowzer - Girl Dumped Me Because I Wouldn't Go Over My Dating Budget!

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
When a woman requests to go over a certain restaurant, it's a man's duty to lead.

In this case, I would agree to her suggestion thereby NOT rejecting her but at the same time get what I want, NO women will or can say No because you ALREADY said yes (but it's on ur terms and it could be next year or 10 years from now).

Example:

"OKAY, we'll go some other time there, tonight we'll go to XXX since I really enjoy the steaks there and want you to experience it too. It's special."

Good leadership skills will produce vastly different outcomes.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
Not shocked. But I cringe when i hear this dudes voice and his advice. Hes a beta tradcon at best. Pretty sure this guy couldn't see a housing crash if it hit him in the face
he is on record with 55m net worth currently. that doesn't make him alpha, but it does prove he understands money and how to hustle. I know ppl that did follow his advice "financial peace" and they are in great shape financially now. why do you think he is lame?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,094
he is on record with 55m net worth currently. that doesn't make him alpha, but it does prove he understands money and how to hustle. I know ppl that did follow his advice "financial peace" and they are in great shape financially now. why do you think he is lame?
They would have been in better financial shape if they took the money they were paying on low interest things like mortages and put that money into their 401K.

The law of fungibility of money says that making an extra $100 is the same as saving $100. But people are far more interested and will go to much greater lengths to reduce their expenditures rather than work towards making more money.

So in effect that extra money you are paying out to pay down a 3-5% mortgage could have been put towards investing into something that will make you 8-12% plus compound interest and over 10 or 20 years you would be far far better off doing that.

But moat people are short sighted and don't understand basic financial principles so they think getting rid of a 3-5% interest mortgage that will save them $50K in interest payments over the life of the mortgage is a great idea but fail to understand they are giving up $125K in potential extra income they could have generated via other investments during that same time period. So in effect they have a net loss of 75K not a gain.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Not shocked. But I cringe when i hear this dudes voice and his advice. Hes a beta tradcon at best. Pretty sure this guy couldn't see a housing crash if it hit him in the face
He actually nearly filed bankrupcy in the 80s when he got ahead of himself in real estate and leverage. Now, he buys everything in cash. That's nice, but most people cannot do this. Congrats to him on his success, but again, real estate is usually purchased with mortgages, not cash until later in the game. He's a Jesus freak, but does lay down some common sense in finance. His core audience is just clearly brain dead in terms of balancing a checkbook and debt. It's unreal how many people cannot do basic mathematics.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I always pay cash, but I don't get to splash out as a consequence. That new X5M? Forget it. Not even a ten year old used one.

I'm debt free though apart from my student loan debt. No credit cards. Even if I become really successful here (which means earning over 3k a month) I still wouldn't have the money for something like that. That's fine though.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
They would have been in better financial shape if they took the money they were paying on low interest things like mortages and put that money into their 401K.

The law of fungibility of money says that making an extra $100 is the same as saving $100. But people are far more interested and will go to much greater lengths to reduce their expenditures rather than work towards making more money.

So in effect that extra money you are paying out to pay down a 3-5% mortgage could have been put towards investing into something that will make you 8-12% plus compound interest and over 10 or 20 years you would be far far better off doing that.

But moat people are short sighted and don't understand basic financial principles so they think getting rid of a 3-5% interest mortgage that will save them $50K in interest payments over the life of the mortgage is a great idea but fail to understand they are giving up $125K in potential extra income they could have generated via other investments during that same time period. So in effect they have a net loss of 75K not a gain.
yes. getting 8% plus while paying 3%, can make money. just pay attention to tax breakouts, that is why 401 is a nice tool and roth better if you can use it. or, use the same capital to buy and sell instead of pay off. the key is; and you likely know it, is to actually follow through and not just consume the money on nothing. just by following the Ramsey plan most would end up in the upper 5% before 40 years old. If doing the other smart things your suggesting, will only do better. trouble is; most don't.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
Not dissing the man but i agree with you.
After all he still is selling a product. Maybe 5% of America can buy all cash. I bet the number is low.
The banking system runs the show
one of the more interesting points is how he teaches the value of a credit score. anyone can move towards a cash basis, I agree that most do not. sounds like you clearly get it; and are past his advice.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Cost containment is a perpetual topic within dating and relationships.

One of the first things I learned in reading some of the legendary Manosphere writers was that dinner dates in restaurants were a complete waste of time and money. Dinner dates are expensive and do not often result in pounding a woman's snatch in a timely manner. Most dinner dates do not result in an extended interaction that eventually leads to sex, nor do they result in sex on the same night. Therefore, I cut dinner dates from my process. I'm hearing from a female acquaintance in a previous city where I lived (someone who is average and I've never possessed any physical attraction for) that she gets a fair amount of offers for dinners date on the first interaction on swipe apps. I thought the no dinners in restaurants before sex message had permeated far into culture because I first heard it in the early 2010s. Eliminating dinner dates in restaurants does save some costs, but not as much as one might think. It really comes down to how persuasive you are on drinks in bars dates.

Due to the bars closing, cost containment can go even further. My current mode of operation is to meet women outdoors and suggest a home dinner date at my place.

Dating and relationships are expensive. There should always been a keen focus upon cost containment to the extent that it is possible. Having more social skill will reduce costs because there won't be a need to play the game based upon money. There are men who will spend money to attract/retain women. On the retention side, some guy spend to retain due to not wanting an extended dry spell. Immense social skill can reduce that type of spending.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Before I had "early retired" :rolleyes:, I used to like taking a woman out to a decent restaurant as I liked enjoying having such a meal with an attractive woman (for reference, I am talking $40 for 2 in the mid '90s). Nowadays, partly from Red Pill and partly from me having a lower income from my "retirement", I don't care for it so much. Of course, nowadays I only mack in Eastern Europe, so such a meal is relatively inexpensive. :cool:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top