Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, this 62 year old chick hasn't hit The Wall

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female's wall is cope. Plenty of thirsty 20 year old horndogs who want MILF/GILF, they don't even have to deal with guys their own age.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thread about old women. Who knows how she actually looks in person. Reminds me the thread about the girl from Baywatch who used a million filters in her pictures. You can't even recognize her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks ok for 62. No matter what, she's 62. I guarantee she looked better at 32 than she looks today.

Liz Hurley (currently 58 years old) has aged well, but she's not as good looking today as when she filmed Austin Powers at 31.

Denise Austin (currently 66 years old) has also aged well. She also has seen her looks decline as compared to when she was 30 and childless.

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks ok for 62. No matter what, she's 62. I guarantee she looked better at 32 than she looks today.

Liz Hurley (currently 58 years old) has aged well, but she's not as good looking today as when she filmed Austin Powers at 31.

Denise Austin (currently 66 years old) has also aged well. She also has seen her looks decline as compared to when she was 30 and childless.
She definitely looks like she hit "The Wall" to me..her hair is all gray. The photo is probably doctored. Celebrities like Hurley and Austin can afford plastic surgery. It's not natural. Look at the neck always.

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
fat > old
nothing less attractive than an old lady

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She definitely looks like she hit "The Wall" to me..her hair is all gray. The photo is probably doctored. Celebrities like Hurley and Austin can afford plastic surgery. It's not natural. Look at the neck always.

The wall is about more than just looks. It's about a woman's overall ability to attract to new partners in the mating marketplace. Looks are a big part of that but it's not the only factor.

The 62 year old woman has definitely seen her looks fall off.

I went to college at a school I've called "Hot Girl U" on here before. I have looked at social media pages of some of the hottest women on campus during my time on campus (2001-2005). The women in the graduating class of 2005 are now 40 years old if they graduated college in the standard 4 years. There are some women from my graduating class that have retained their looks to a good extent. Even these women haven't looked as good at 36-40 as they did at 18-22 when we were on campus together. There are women from my graduating class or 1-2 years younger that have seen their looks decline to a greater extent.

Plastic surgery is always going to help with aging gently.

I can't think of an instance where I found a woman 50+ sexually desirable. I'm 40 now. Even when I was in my 20s, I saw some women in their 40s who I thought were sexually desirable. There are women close to my age now that I find sexually desirable, so I only need to date slightly younger. However, at 40, right now the women that I find the most desirable and the ones I would most prefer to date are all 18-27.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
fat > old
nothing less attractive than an old lady
Eew...not a chance. There are plenty of older women that I would still get hard for if I saw them naked. There are ZERO fat women I would get hard for if I saw them naked. In fact, I'd probably leave the room so I didn't have to look at them since it disgusts me.

You are telling me that you'd rather bang some 22 year old land whale versus Sofia Vergara, Selma Hayek or Heidi Klum?

It's all you bro... you'll have zero competition from me on that or most other guys unless they have a fat girl fetish.

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eew...not a chance. There are plenty of older women that I would still get hard for if I saw them naked. There are ZERO fat women I would get hard for if I saw them naked. In fact, I'd probably leave the room so I didn't have to look at them since it disgusts me.

You are telling me that you'd rather bang some 22 year old land whale versus Sofia Vergara, Selma Hayek or Heidi Klum?

It's all you bro... you'll have zero competition from me on that or most other guys unless they have a fat girl fetish.
yes. infertility renders them futile

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHes had a lot of work done afaik.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Depends. I have fvcked some fat women in my life and can shamelessly say I usually enjoyed sex with them as much or even more than slimmer women. Granted, the fat women I like are built like Jill Scott rather than Lizzo.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
yes. infertility renders them futile
Not for me, lessens the chance they can get pregnant. And why the fvck do you care about whether they are fertile or not? Unless you are planning on marrying a land whale and if that's the case, well, all I can say is thanks...competition taking itself out the door.

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for me, lessens the chance they can get pregnant. And why the fvck do you care about whether they are fertile or not? Unless you are planning on marrying a land whale and if that's the case, well, all I can say is thanks...competition taking itself out the door.
nothing to do with land whales. fertility is the epitome of feminity