Wow! The slutiness of women suprises me

Reaction score
I got to know a girl at a bar and then we made out. She told me she was actually engaged but planned to leave him in January, and she couldn't do it sooner because she will get an apartment in January.

After exchanging numbers and making out for like 15 minutes, I left.

After a minute she was making out with a 40 year old guy who was halfway bald. She was 29 or something herself, I am 21 years old and nature has blessed me with a handsome face.

So she was engaged, made out with me. After one minute she was making out with a guy who was just average.

What the ****?

I have to admit I was a bit irritated she would switch lips that easy, so I made out with another girl 10 minutes later, so I am almost as slutty as her, but still. The sluttiness of mankind surprises me.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on the oral herpes! And possible swine flu!

Zoltan_The_Bold

Reaction score
san jose where is that thread with that quote from amoka in it because it sounds fvcking hilarious?

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was just kissing and it's the run up to Xmas and new years. Do you guys not set challenges like who can kiss the most number of people before midnight? A bit of festive fun. No harm done.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How could this be new to anyone? This is common knowledge - a kiss in a nightclub/bar means almost nothing to both men and women. This ain't the High School forum is it?

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the only reason you had a chance WAS because she's a slut.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup girls are sluts. You'll get over it one day.

kcraptor82

Reaction score
Apparently she wasn't satisfied with her current relationship and was looking elsewhere for that satisfaction. If she did that, so what, wash your mouth and move on. Heck you just made out with a chic and that is probably all she wanted to do in the first place. She talked about leaving him, ya right, she probably will stay with him and cheat. All talk, no action.