Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, so I hooked up with girl who plays Call of Duty 4 in college

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I've only been here a week and I love college. I just got finished hooking up with this girl who not only likes Boondock Saints but plays Soul Calibur 4 and Call of Duty 4 frequently. I'm not going to start a relationship with her or anything, but I just thought that was wicked cool, although like every guy on her floor is pissed off at me because I just ruined their chances with her. If that came off ****y, its just that I've been shoved aside for so long during high school and disregarded and now I come of the gates swinging in college and its a great thing to experience.

Here are some pictures for you guys. Sorry if this seems like a pointless thread, its 4am here and I'm drunk and tired and just wanted somewhere to document my success because I've been frequenting this place since I was a sophomore in high school.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1551/45351704.jpg

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7691/97874972.jpg (shes on the right)

Only problem is that she is a biter,

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with bragging a bit, she's gorgeous man! Keep it up!! :up:

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, is she good at call of duty 4? i play Call of Duty World at War, if anybody wants to get down, feel free to contact me. I have an xfire account.

and ya man, she's hot.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thanks for the support guys, sorry if this came across as just straight up bragging, I was gone when I made this post last night, so yeah haha. But thanks guys.

BongDuy said:
do tell how you met her and how you hooked up. haha i want to know more :p

Uh, well we were all outside hanging out a few days ago and I just introduced myself to her and her circle of friends (its our first week in college and we're still getting to know people) and she has a ton of guys wanting to get with her and I guess through using negging and push/pulling I was the one that she went home with. Funny thing is though, my roommates were in my dorm so we went to the lounge area at like 3am and just started making out and our RA came in on us, but he just nodded and said "my bad" and walked away. He's a good guy. It was sooo hot, I was sitting on a couch and she was ontop of me kissing me along the neck, grinding away at my ****. I had both my hands on her ass and I'd squeeze her ass and she'd gasp and tighten her grip on the back of my head every time I did it. She has great tits too, we almost got caught several times and we had to jump off of each other half a dozen times when we heard people coming.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's easily an 8. Good job man.

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the appropriate comment on this situation is:
"You lucky b8stard."

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, the college days...rock n roll hoochie coo...

It must be time to start going to college bars again!