"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Wow... I can't believe I'm finally a DJ...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
Yesterday I got rejected by a chick... Went out with her, everything went well... except that her loyalty runs deep to her AFC insecure bf.

I swear I didn't even feel 1% of pain of rejection. Even if I tell myself... "Ok... you'e been rejected... You should sit in the corner and cry since you suck..."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
yes it is good that you do not feel pain fomr rejection and is part of being a DJ as this will mean you are not too shy to aproch but you have to remember being a DJ is like a package and that is only 1 part of it so yes well done but thta alone does not make you a DJ because a brick wall would not feel any pain fomr rejection either! tihnk of it like this, you need a moniter as part of a computer as with out it the computer is more aless usless, but a moniter on its own is also usless, you have to become the whole package to be a DJ.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
awesome neo.

Keep up the good work but don't forget that their is more to being a DJ than getting over rejection.
 

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
The real test is how you react when you get rejected by a chick you had really high interest in.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
But ask yourself, does a DJ waste his time on the unattainable - namely, a woman that has a boyfriend? Because for me, if there's any sniff of a boyfriend, I am not even going there.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
GJ man!

Heh this reminds me when I got rejected the first time after learning the dj way. I was like "did I just get reje... hey look at that hb over there".
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
shot bro, u give me confidence to go up to this chick I like to ask her out. Its just rejection not the end of the world
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by neobrood
Yesterday I got rejected by a chick... her loyalty runs deep to her AFC insecure bf.[/i]
This is not a rejection - if she has a "boyfriend" then were you really under consideration?

Only pursue women who are "available" and not already committed to someone else. It is good that you don't take rejection personally but how would you feel after 25 rejections? Go talk to single women and see what comes of it!!
 
Last edited:

UltraMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by rjherche
The real test is how you react when you get rejected by a chick you had really high interest in.
Exactly.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top