Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you want to?

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody else think it would be awesome to build a fort and have a bunch of your buddies over and have zombies attack it and you kill them with scissors, bats, etc. I think it would be fun, b/c who cares if you kill them, thats what they're for.

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
can my fort have a flag made out of toilet paper?
Shut the f*** up! This was a serious thread until you had to ruin it :mad: .

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahah. Toilet paper is in, don't worry. Also ghostbusters isn't exactly what i was thinking...

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would kill all the guy zombies and **** close the girl zombies.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend lived in a house of 5-6 ROTC guys with something like 35 guns between them, and they had a zombie contingency plan. That would be something I might be interested in.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you **** close the girl zombies, don't let 'em blow you. You'll leave without a c0ck.

I don't know about anyone else but my personal dream is to ride dinosaurs on the moon.

Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
I would kill all the guy zombies and **** close the girl zombies.
Aren't zombies the UNDEAD? So your basically screwing a dead body...Necrophilia is what YOU HAVE! I hope you have enough lube... and lets not forget how the p&ssy might fall apart like in GRINDHOUSE! EWWWW!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cemetery Man!!! Great movie, cult classic.

I agree, everyone must have a zombie contingency plan. :D

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you have an axe handy.
You've got to go for the head every time, man.
Look, I know what I'm talking about.
Start practicing your head chopping skills NOW because the BIG ONE is coming.
They haven't told you yet. And the media is doing everything they can to not tell you because of the widespread panic it's going to cause.
So stock up on supplies and axes. You're going to have to do a lot of head chopping soon.
Oh, and BTW make sure you get lot of creatine and protein, you need to be really powerful, you can't afford to make mistakes. One swipe is what you're looking for. Get it done, before they get to you.

Peace out.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say "supplies", I assume you mean "shotgun shells".

That axe business is for close quarters, in between reloads. You know... the ol' trusty standby. I call my plan B Betsy.

Man... don't you just love the boom/squish noise when those zombie heads pop?

Oooh, and the splatter! You just don't get the same mess with the "hatchet to the dome" move as you do with the point-blank rumpshaker action.

I've got like 20 bandoliers waitin' in my closet should any zombies come around my joint gettin' frisky and talkin' that moanin' and groanin' mess.

And start writing down your cool sayings now - you don't want to be left without a quip handy for after you peel a zombie's cap back. "Yahtzee!", "Ooops." and "Shaka Khan!" are a couple of my favorites. Don't get caught screaming "Yee-Haw" or "Yeah, baby", those are just corny. However, certain expressions, like "Get Some" and "Say hello to my lil' friend", never seem to get old. Feel free to custom taylor your signature quips to reflect your gear: "B is for Betsy... *chizzop* ...and b!tches...*chiz-iz-zop* b!tches!"

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heart Break Kid said:
I feel dirty for laughing.
It's OK as long as you remember that we only do the girl zombies with them bent over a strong sofa or table, so they can't bite us. Details matter.