Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you take dating advice from this woman?

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMJS2k_vBY0

http://jezebel.com/5969902/dear-dudes-here-are-five-reasons-why-you-dont-need-a-dating-coach

Hello, muffins. Here at this site, we spend a lot of time railing against the ****ty **** that dudes do, because, come on, ****ty **** is ****ty. It's ****ty to act like women owe you attention and/or genital touching simply because you're noble enough to refrain from being an abusive ****-monster. It's ****ty to tell women that they're incompetent at handling their own lives, simply because their life choices don't include handling your genitals. It's ****ty to treat a woman like a math equation instead of a person, and then take her rejection as an outrageous wound to your personhood. Can we maybe agree that those behaviors—cornerstones of modern "pick-up" culture—are ****ty?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Findog,
Would Montgomery have followed Rommels advice before El Alamain?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. She's not an authority on what women respond to. If anything she just sounds butthurt because she doesn't get the attention other women do who she knows are better looking than she is.

I sometimes wonder if feminism was really just a jealousy movement to have women that are good looking knocked down a peg to have to work & live life like non-attractive women do by way of removing their looks privilege. Demonizing male sexuality that values female physical attractiveness plays into this in a big way.

Start looking at feminists. And I mean really look at them and ask yourself is she hot, was she hot when she was younger, and where do you think she sits on a looks scale. I've seen maybe 2 in my life that were actually really hot. A few were hot in their youth, but when their looks faded then suddenly they "saw the light". Funny they didn't need feminism when they were still young and sexy, go figure.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominance said:
It took all of 10 seconds of the video of her for me to say "NO WAY!".

She's got a definate weird creepiness to her and i'd say has alot of problems with guys herself.
Call me shallow, but I didn't even bother playing the video and I just looked at the preview screen before youtube played the video for me to decide that she wasn't worth it to be doling out dating advice...

:crazy:

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
No. She's not an authority on what women respond to. If anything she just sounds butthurt because she doesn't get the attention other women do who she knows are better looking than she is.

I sometimes wonder if feminism was really just a jealousy movement to have women that are good looking knocked down a peg to have to work & live life like non-attractive women do by way of removing their looks privilege. Demonizing male sexuality that values female physical attractiveness plays into this in a big way.

Start looking at feminists. And I mean really look at them and ask yourself is she hot, was she hot when she was younger, and where do you think she sits on a looks scale. I've seen maybe 2 in my life that were actually really hot. A few were hot in their youth, but when their looks faded then suddenly they "saw the light". Funny they didn't need feminism when they were still young and sexy, go figure.
Point illustrated below:

Dominance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me shallow, but I didn't even bother playing the video and I just looked at the preview screen before youtube played the video for me to decide that she wasn't worth it to be doling out dating advice...
Haha I didn't see the preview because I was on another page while loading it.

Yep it's VERY rare to see a good looking feminist, I was shocked when watching some Ali G to see him talking to a good looking feminist, first i've seen.

They all just have this jaded, wrinkly, angry ugly vibe and look. No wonder they are angry at men.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It almost reads like a parody of what NOT to do when it comes to dating and women. The only useful thing she said was own your sh*t and don't blame women for your unhappiness.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't take dating advice from ANY woman.

Also, call me old fashioned, but it's a turn off when women drop that many cuss words. I don't mind it sprinkled in for effect, but saying "sh*tty" constantly, as well as other famous four letter words, is really unfeminine. So would I take advice from a woman who swears like a sailor? No.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to the NO FAT CHICKS rule

Clearly the only thing to win this fattie's heart is candy corn oreos

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*video loads, fat chick pops up on screen*

Fat chick on the screen. Do not want.

*closes window*

Edit: Hahaha! Seems like I wasn't the only one! :crackup:

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
What happened to the NO FAT CHICKS rule

Clearly the only thing to win this fattie's heart is candy corn oreos
I honestly don't understand what she's so worked up about. It's not like she would ever have to "suffer" the indignity of a PUA approaching her. Also, that's just stupid on her part to say that guys absolutely should not approach women during the day at a Starbucks, shopping mall or whatever. If a woman's not interested, you take your cue and move on, but I know more than one couple that met this way.

Dominance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, call me old fashioned, but it's a turn off when women drop that many cuss words. I don't mind it sprinkled in for effect, but saying "sh*tty" constantly, as well as other famous four letter words, is really unfeminine. So would I take advice from a woman who swears like a sailor? No.
Yeah it's funny, I swear a bit sometimes but when a girl i'm with follows and starts swearing it turns me off.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reminded of what Patrice said about this kind of thing - a woman telling a man how to get a woman, is like a fish telling a shark how to catch a fish.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know so many chics like her. And they always are with some spineless noodley armed loser.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that article and it seemed fine to me.
There were pretty common sense points and it didnt insult or offend me personally.

If there are men that can have the insight on what a woman's "problems" , issues, whatever, then there can be some women who might be able to identify patterns, and things that she can tell men about dating and the courtship behaviors.
Nothings foolproof or perfect of course. But there were certain important details in that article.
The smart man will look at all pieces of information, and wont let any pride or ego, or whatever presumed fallibility to discourage him from learning some answers.

If there are certain scientific answers to courtship rituals, etc,then assuming a scientific method of taking in all bits of information is important.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't take dating advice from any woman... period.