"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

would you sleep with woman infected with covid if you were desperate

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,110
If they didn't have the means to test people that where dying, then they couldn't test people who where infected and weren't showing symptoms, and there is way more asymptomatic people than people that went to the hospital and weren't tested properly.

So your argument is valid but it also means that countless people have not been checked and weren't sick, and this reduces the death rate.
Yes this is true also...they are estimating 30-50x more people are actually infected than are actually confirmed as having it which is how its spread so rapidly, through people who are either asymptomatic or asymptomatic for several days prior to showing any symptoms although they have now identified loss of taste and/or smell as one of the major symptoms that has been there in those with no other symptoms
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
id say YES
You are the definition of a beta. Risking your life and long term health over........random *****. Lmao.

No thanks. I don't even like banging a girl who has a cold much less this ****. No one knows how your body will react to it. I just megadose on vitamin c and d every day and pray for the best.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Sure I would, wearing a condom and banging doggy style...I even have the excuse of covid not to kiss her.

"lets keep foreplay away for our safety sweetheart, just get on your four".


Sex without foreplay is boring honestly. I'd rather watch porn and masterbate than just only stick my **** in a ***** and bang.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
If you learn nothing else on SoSuave, it's that you shouldn't be desperate.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Yeah but not because I’m desperate lol, only because I just don’t care about the virus. I’ll use the excuse of “you might die, as you sure that you’d wanna go out without having some fun first?” Or smth like that. I wouldn’t say it exactly like that, but that’s what I’d plant in her mind lol.

I’m young and healthy, praise God, so that’s why I don’t care as much as most.

I’d avoid it tho if I’m gonna be near my parents anytime soon after that tho just bc I don’t want them to get sick. But that’s about it tho.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
You are the definition of a beta. Risking your life and long term health over........random *****. Lmao.

No thanks. I don't even like banging a girl who has a cold much less this ****. No one knows how your body will react to it. I just megadose on vitamin c and d every day and pray for the best.
no you are beta male shy of my bold alphaness.

beta = think every move carefully and be scared to do it at the end (like u.. scared of girl with runny nose!!! LOL!!)
alpha = just do it
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
no you are beta male shy of my bold alphaness.

beta = think every move carefully and be scared to do it at the end (like u.. scared of girl with runny nose!!! LOL!!)
alpha = just do it
Yeah and people with your mindset make sure our countries stay LOCKED DOWN longer than necessary which kills jobs and the economy and potentially kill our parents in the process. I hope you're trolling, but i'm not sure.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I would say yes if i want to join her dying alone in my bed, infect all my kids so they will suffer the wrath of nature and quit enjoying other pvssy for just one delicious infectious vachina. Thats not even Alphas, thats a chumps behavior.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
I would say yes if i want to join her dying alone in my bed, infect all my kids so they will suffer the wrath of nature and quit enjoying other pvssy for just one delicious infectious vachina. Thats not even Alphas, thats a chumps behavior.
100%
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Among closed cases, the death rate is 20%. If she was REALLY hot and no condom then yeah I'd hit it wearing a mask.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
Nope....but I am staying with my gf temporarily until this blows over. Nothing to do but s ex
Are you getting sick of her or are you glad she’s around because it’s something guaranteed
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
Are you getting sick of her or are you glad she’s around because it’s something guaranteed
She works from home and I have an essential job. So I’m out of the house for 10 hours a day. So far so good.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
no you are beta male shy of my bold alphaness.

beta = think every move carefully and be scared to do it at the end (like u.. scared of girl with runny nose!!! LOL!!)
alpha = just do it
Lmfao...nah I just have standards you simp.
 

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
Came home to gf last night. She is on the rag. She offered up her other holes and I obliged. Did I mention she also cooks and cleans?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top