"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Would you recommened sexting?

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
I can lead her to sexting, but normally I don't unless she is there right infront of me.. but i noticed that recently most girls didn't agree to meet up, only thing missing is sexting.
~ am I becoming too straight forward? In person, conversation went great with last 3 girls that I met in bar but led to nothing..
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
I got a girl that initiates it nearly every two days with me. I say the dirtiest **** to her & she eats it up. She lives in northern FL so I can't meet up with her all the time, but I do appreciate her effort. I barely try. Most days She sends nudes on snapchat without me asking.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Fine for her, not good for you. One of my harim wanted me to do this with her, I refused. She never deletes a text and who knows what can happen in the future. If she wants to send you anything, fine. You, PC only. Never ever send anything questionable, risque or personally damaging via text.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Once you are banging her, sext away
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
What are you afraid of? That she is going to show your texts to your Mom or something?
More like social media or if it's really raunchy it can be used against me in some way, shape or form. Happens to plenty of guys here in NYC. It's what they do. However, do what you like. I run a business, anything risque in text could hurt my business. Not worth the fallout for my business.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
More like social media or if it's really raunchy it can be used against me in some way, shape or form. Happens to plenty of guys here in NYC. It's what they do. However, do what you like. I run a business, anything risque in text could hurt my business. Not worth the fallout for my business.
Fair enough.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
This made me think to years back in college when I lost my blackberry, I had a lot of raunchy x rated stuff on it.... to this day I sometimes wonder about who saw that stuff, and I prey they just deleted it all
More like social media or if it's really raunchy it can be used against me in some way, shape or form. Happens to plenty of guys here in NYC. It's what they do. However, do what you like. I run a business, anything risque in text could hurt my business. Not worth the fallout for my business.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Sure why not. I say that craziest things to girls I'm seeing. I used to be worse lol but hey... they like it.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Fine for her, not good for you. One of my harim wanted me to do this with her, I refused. She never deletes a text and who knows what can happen in the future. If she wants to send you anything, fine. You, PC only. Never ever send anything questionable, risque or personally damaging via text.
Also, never send photos of your face when sexting. Cut your face out.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
This made me think to years back in college when I lost my blackberry, I had a lot of raunchy x rated stuff on it.... to this day I sometimes wonder about who saw that stuff, and I prey they just deleted it all
Yea, one of the women I'm fvcking with asked me to send her a nudie, I said her first; she obliged. However, I said rather show you in person... It's more intimate that way. :p

Also, never send photos of your face when sexting. Cut your face out.
Not worth the headache or risk. These women share everything with others these days. Rather keep it to neutral to pushing the limit texts.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Naw. Texting is for females. Let your dvck do the talking. If you must discuss sex, do it over the phone.

Talking about sex is never necessary. Men don’t understand that women get wet using their own imagination. You’re more likely to turn her off talking about it than vice versa.

The formula is to lay the pipe, disappear, then repeat until she’s completely gone over you.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Yea, one of the women I'm fvcking with asked me to send her a nudie, I said her first; she obliged. However, I said rather show you in person... It's more intimate that way. :p



Not worth the headache or risk. These women share everything with others these days. Rather keep it to neutral to pushing the limit texts.
True but once she becomes a steady plate and you banged her good. sexting her will make her moist. Keep it short. Only do it 24hrs before meetup. My experience.
 

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Yea, one of the women I'm fvcking with asked me to send her a nudie, I said her first; she obliged. However, I said rather show you in person... It's more intimate that way. :p



Not worth the headache or risk. These women share everything with others these days. Rather keep it to neutral to pushing the limit texts.
Agreed with women share everything, one example is my previous colleague, she used to texts all day through with random guys and after 450ish, copy paste it into word or screen shot convo into a file, might be the birubg work.. argh..
Also depends on the guy, and how they initiate, one guy at work was being discuss as creepy because that dude sent her text at 4am, well I was making out with the that same girl at around 1 or so that night and he was there..
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
True but once she becomes a steady plate and you banged her good. sexting her will make her moist. Keep it short. Only do it 24hrs before meetup. My experience.
It can also be used against you. Just be careful. You can still get her moist by using innuendoes and PC stuff.

Agreed with women share everything, one example is my previous colleague, she used to texts all day through with random guys and after 450ish, copy paste it into word or screen shot convo into a file, might be the birubg work.. argh..
Also depends on the guy, and how they initiate, one guy at work was being discuss as creepy because that dude sent her text at 4am, well I was making out with the that same girl at around 1 or so that night and he was there..
Yea, very true. I rarely respond to any woman, unless a real emergency, after 10pm. When I've gotten into arguments with women, she'd poll her friends and tell me that they said this, that, etc. One time, one of my plates came back from a family trip and we were going to do something. So, for her to be on time, she wanted me to pick her up at JFK airport. I'm not a taxi, but instead of getting into a fight, I just said, can't do it. Not going to happen. I'm working at so and so and it's way out of the area. Done and done. She still came by, we went out, we banged that night and the next morning.

Never lose frame. Always be in control. Never argue. Argue=weakness. I'm 42. I'm too old for this HS/college sh!t.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Text very minimally. Only for setting up dates or the odd text to keep in contact if away. Let all those type of sexual feelings happen in person.

Also depends on what you’re pursuing the woman for.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top