Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Rather...?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you rather:

1. Have a rather unattractive girlfriend who's obese and has, let's say, crooked and yellow teeth etc. But you drank a magic potion so you see and feel her as a perfectly fine HB10.

2. Have a legitimate HB10 which can also seen as such by other men. In this case though she has drank a magic potion that makes her obsessed with you. This means she won't even think about acting up or leaving you.

I'm sure you guys know where I'm getting at. I'm curious about your choices.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this the plot of Shallow Hal?

Anyway, I pick #2. Because loyalty is by far the rarest trait in women.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this the plot of Shallow Hal?

Anyway, I pick #2. Because loyalty is by far the rarest trait in women.
Never saw that one. But wouldn't you think that the "ugly" one would be loyal as well?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never saw that one. But wouldn't you think that the "ugly" one would be loyal as well?
It's not a sure thing with any woman. #1 also has the drawback of you not seeing reality.
The main problem with #2 is the obsession, that could be a very big issue. But removing the disloyalty problem gets rid of a horde of female problems.
Neither option is ideal, but the rarity of loyalty, plus the rarity of 10s (which I don't even believe in) is too good for me to pass up.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
3. Cup of coffee and fresh bread

No one of this options attractive to me lol