Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you rather screw slvts -- or get into a LTR with a loyal woman you deflowered?

What would you rather do?

• Screw a multitude of slvts all day, every day

• Commit to a loyal woman where you took her virginity

Results are only viewable after voting.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to vote for the loyal, virgin woman that I deflower. Just because this would be the rarest thing of all. Certainly more rare than screwing some slvts.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I have to vote for the loyal, virgin woman that I deflower. Just because this would be the rarest thing of all. Certainly more rare than screwing some slvts.
You should move to my hometown then. It's a very conservative, Christian community. Maybe things have changed since I was a young man, but 20 years ago, this was extremely common; I know literally tons of guys here who married virgins who have remained loyal to them, including a cousin and my own brother. The women in all these cases were between 7s-9s in the looks department too. Also, it's the number one community for charity per capita in all of Canada.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, things that are too common/easy to get have no value. Anyone can hop on tinder and find some Slvt to bang, it's not an achievement.

Serenity

Reaction score
I voted what I ended up doing, committing to a loyal woman I took the virginity from. That said, virginity was never something I expected and it didn't matter to me. She just happened to be a virgin, given everything else was the same a lack of virginity would be irrelevant to me. Virginity is massively overrated, I'd rather judge the actual character of a woman than hastily assume it based on sexual experience or lack thereof.

Virgins can be or turn into massive b!tches and a woman with previous sexual experience can turn out to be exactly what you're looking for. Stereotyping is for men of lesser intelligence and an inability to actually observe and think, instead they have a PhD in assumptions.

Banging women (slvts or not) all day, every day could be fun in its own way, but it only offers a tiny fraction of what a LTR could. I tend to appreciate quality over quantity, with the exception of money, that's all about quantity.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I voted what I ended up doing, committing to a loyal woman I took the virginity from. That said, virginity was never something I expected and it didn't matter to me. She just happened to be a virgin, given everything else was the same a lack of virginity would be irrelevant to me. Virginity is massively overrated, I'd rather judge the actual character of a woman than hastily assume it based on sexual experience or lack thereof.

Virgins can be or turn into massive b!tches and a woman with previous sexual experience can turn out to be exactly what you're looking for. Stereotyping is for men of lesser intelligence and an inability to actually observe and think, instead they have a PhD in assumptions.

Banging women (slvts or not) all day, every day could be fun in its own way, but it only offers a tiny fraction of what a LTR could. I tend to appreciate quality over quantity, with the exception of money, that's all about quantity.
I agree with you; virginity isn't necessarily a sign of strong character. For me personally, I would actually prefer a woman who's had 1-3 sexual partners, where they were all long-term boyfriends. A woman with some sexual experience who only indulged in it with men she shared a mutual love and affection for is preferable to me than a virgin. Also, a virgin doesn't have the capability to recognize I'm the greatest lover she could ever choose, because she has nothing to contrast my love-making with.

But the point of this poll is to determine what most forum members motivations are when it comes to women, so the options are the extreme sides of the spectrum. Do most men just want meaningless sex with multitudes of women without any commitment -- or do we want women we can trust and invest in making a future together with?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you rather drive different broken cars that you can change when they no longer move or get a new car that will work according to how you treat it?

Hard to say but I know for sure that I dont wanna get a broken car that I cannot change.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Amen brother! :up: I'm so glad I read this, renewed my faith, thanks @Serenity!

I can leave in peace now.... :)
Strong cope you have there, any decent man would only want a virgin woman.

It's like buying a brand new Ferrari instead of a used car.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The actual fact a woman hasn’t slept with another man before me does nothing for me at all. I don’t care.

Id be more worried she would get bored in 10 years, realise she is going to die without experiencing anyone else and go on a rampage. I’ve seen this happen. Especially women who married young and then get to their early 30s.

i am in a LTR and this is because I value children and family. My wife wasn’ a V but she wasn’t very experienced. The only issue is where a girl has TONS of experience, that’s something to avoid.

in terms of pure hedonism, I’d take the multiple sluts. But that’s not real life.

The relentless focus on virginity on here I think is representative of the mainly US user base and their much stronger Christian ethics.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The actual fact a woman hasn’t slept with another man before me does nothing for me at all. I don’t care.

Id be more worried she would get bored in 10 years, realise she is going to die without experiencing anyone else and go on a rampage. I’ve seen this happen. Especially women who married young and then get to their early 30s.

i am in a LTR and this is because I value children and family. My wife wasn’ a V but she wasn’t very experienced. The only issue is where a girl has TONS of experience, that’s something to avoid.

in terms of pure hedonism, I’d take the multiple sluts. But that’s not real life.

The relentless focus on virginity on here I think is representative of the mainly US user base and their much stronger Christian ethics.
Agree with this. Most women will get bored of her first lay, boyfriend or whatever. Id prefer a girl who knows what shes doing sexually versus these women who just lay there because they are clueless.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I do think you are capping. But of course no one knows but you.

You are telling us you seriously prefer girl with a used vag to a pure vag?
I would prefer a woman who has wisdom in relating to me as a man, and wisdom cannot generally be had without some experience, not just in the bedroom, but in the bonding process itself.

Like I mentioned above, a woman who only knows one man would not have the capacity to recognize that I am a great catch, and thus she would not truly appreciate me the way a woman with some experience can; because a virgin is naive, she is liable to take me for granted as opposed to being grateful that I am her mate.

A woman who has had 1-3 long-term boyfriends has made mistakes, learned from them and evolved as a woman, and gained the ability to know what pleases a man. She has also been on the receiving end of men's behavior in a relationship and has learned to differentiate between a man's desirable and undesirable conduct towards her; therefore, she is better equipped to recognize that what I have to offer will make for a happy and peaceful relationship. A virgin is blind to this; she ignorant.

What is most important is a woman's character, and character is only built through mistakes and failure, because without them, the lessons aren't there to be learned.

I think the reason it is common for men to value virgins is a question of loyalty. She has been unfaithful to no man, and we prize faithfulness. But a woman who only indulges her sexual drives with men she shares mutual love and affection for also demonstrates she practices loyalty. She won't cheat, and she won't lie and deceive to conceal it.

So yes, I would rather have a woman who has had a small number of long-term boyfriends where sex was involved, rather than a virgin.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would prefer a woman who has wisdom in relating to me as a man, and wisdom cannot generally be had without some experience, not just in the bedroom, but in the bonding process itself.

Like I mentioned above, a woman who only knows one man would not have the capacity to recognize that I am a great catch, and thus she would not truly appreciate me the way a woman with some experience can; because a virgin is naive, she is liable to take me for granted as opposed to being grateful that I am her mate.

A woman who has had 1-3 long-term boyfriends has made mistakes, learned from them and evolved as a woman, and gained the ability to know what pleases a man. She has also been on the receiving end of men's behavior in a relationship and has learned to differentiate between a man's desirable and undesirable conduct towards her; therefore, she is better equipped to recognize that what I have to offer will make for a happy and peaceful relationship. A virgin is blind to this; she ignorant.

What is most important is a woman's character, and character is only built through mistakes and failure, because without them, the lessons aren't there to be learned.

I think the reason it is common for men to value virgins is a question of loyalty. She has been unfaithful to no man, and we prize faithfulness. But a woman who only indulges her sexual drives with men she shares mutual love and affection for also demonstrates she practices loyalty. She won't cheat, and she won't lie and deceive to conceal it.

So yes, I would rather have a woman who has had a small number of long-term boyfriends where sex was involved, rather than a virgin.
I respectfully disagree. I understand where you are coming from however I think the reasoning is flawed.

Women do not gain wisdom from failed relationship experiences. What they get from failed relationships is damage and emotional trauma. Their brains are wired differently. You are looking at this from a male lens because we grow through adversity. Women do not.

Every man that breaks a girls heart, and every guy that she fvcks makes it harder for her to love and pair bond with the next guy. They get more jaded with each break up. It is always better to get a woman with no relationship history than even a short history. Our own @Desdinova has chronicled this in his high score theory.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. I understand where you are coming from however I think the reasoning is flawed.

Women do not gain wisdom from failed relationship experiences. What they get from failed relationships is damage and emotional trauma. Their brains are wired differently. You are looking at this from a male lens because we grow through adversity. Women do not.

Every man that breaks a girls heart, and every guy that she fvcks makes it harder for her to love and pair bond with the next guy. They get more jaded with each break up. It is always better to get a woman with no relationship history than even a short history. Our own @Desdinova has chronicled this in his high score theory.
I'm pretty sure @BeExcellent gained much of her wisdom and insight from her "failed" relationships. This would refute your claim that women don't learn from adversity. But perhaps she'll join this discussion and confirm or deny it.

Damage and emotional trauma, from observing and talking to women, only results when they have either been cheated on or the guy has been the one to end the relationship, in which case he was probably an "alpha". But most times, it seems women are the ones to end the relationship, and it's usually because they come to realize that they've been dating a "beta". In these cases, there is no damage or trauma. No, then it's on the poor saps. But instead, like I talked about in my last post, the women come to recognize the undesirable behaviors in men from experience that they do not want, and have expanded their awareness as to what they truly desire in a man, and have grown from the experience, making them more equipped to select a mate and get a better relationship with the next guy.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont get the obsession with virgings. I guess most posters are pretty young, bc any man over 30 must come to terms with reality and accept women like to fvck just as much as men. A woman above 20 still virging is almost a red flag on itself(I'll ne hard pressed to actually believe her tbh)

I miss the option" have a LTR with a woman that genuinely likes you despite her notch count".

I kinda agree with @DoubleBarrel on this one. That's imo what's so appealing about MILFS; she's experienced so she might be less judgmental than a woman half her age, plus her technical skills in bed can be great.

Honestly I dgaf if a woman is a virging or went through a Sloot phase in college or whatever. Imo that's a more realistic view of dating and increases my chances to find a nice,fun relationship. So let's have a constructive discussion about the pros and cons of both options(bc by now it becomes more and more clear which posters lean to which side anyway).

What's the appeal of having a virging woman? What's the age limit for both man and woman in this case( you really want a woman 20 years younger than you?). I asked this one before: how you gonna deal with her fomo?(do you accept this and lean more to a cuck ish situation now and then?)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I could see that happening, but in this hypothetical question she is also a loyal woman. If you're going to dream, might as well dream big.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see that happening, but in this hypothetical question she is also a loyal woman. If you're going to dream, might as well dream big.
What if she’s loyal, but ugly or just annoying after the initial rush has worn off?

Theres a lot of variables which aren’t answered.