Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you marry a girl for security?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets just say the girl you're with earns big money (300k) doesn't rub it in your face, is a decent girl but due to a couple of yellow flags is not really marriage material.

Would you marry her just so you never had to worry about money for the rest of your life?

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets just say the girl you're with earns big money (300k) doesn't rub it in your face, is a decent girl but due to a couple of yellow flags is not really marriage material.

Would you marry her just so you never had to worry about money for the rest of your life?
Don't you already have a job even though it doesn't pay you as much?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Does she currently like to "take care of you"? Do you guys relate decently? Is she giving you good sex?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she currently like to "take care of you"? Do you guys relate decently? Is she giving you good sex?
Yep she treats me well and sex is frequent with her initiating as much as me although she keeps pushing for equality in household decisions and sometimes fights submitting (power play?) even though she admits that I wear the pants. She has said she wants to have joint bank accounts ''what's hers is mine and what's mine is hers''... so I'm thinking of doing what women do and marry for the comfortable life and buying expensive sh!t.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep she treats me well and sex is frequent with her initiating as much as me although she keeps pushing for equality in household decisions and sometimes fights submitting (power play?) even though she admits that I wear the pants. She has said she wants to have joint bank accounts ''what's hers is mine and what's mine is hers''... so I'm thinking of doing what women do and marry for the comfortable life and buying expensive sh!t.
Would you rather a female like her or a br0ke b1tch whose always in your pockets? I think a female with assets who also likes to splurge on you and f0ck you well is a great thing. Best of all worlds.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, this is how I know I still have some morals ingrained in my brain. I don't like your idea AT ALL, but why? What's wrong with it? Why would you not do what they do? I sitll have a lot of unplugging to do. I say go for it, it clearly benefits you.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His lawyer's advice would be to marry her. After that, everything she earns is a joint marital asset, including appreciation on all her retirement accounts. He can also be the beneficiary on her life insurance and other accounts. OP is in Australia, but in the US, with the new health care laws, she'd have to buy him health insurance to avoid tax penalties. If you have kids, be the primary care giver and stick it to her with child support if you divorce. Even without kids, you can still get a few years of alimony out of her if she dumps you.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not convinced it'll be beneficial.

Trading one's independence for financial security will just lead to a new set of challenges.

It's like that whack-a-mole game at the carnival...

I personally think life is hard any way you slice it...but I'd rather live in abject poverty than rely on someone else for my financial well being (aka "allowance"). Nothing, in my opinion, is more fufilling than financial independence, even if I don't have much.
I fully agree, depending on a woman money will surely bring drama in the future, and one of the best things you can do to live happy is to be frugal. But if the OP wants it, I dont see why not. What I meant is that I read his post and I inmediatly thougth "what a sissy boy, depending on a woman's money", but that's the work of the Femenine Imperative.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's smarter to partner up with a female with money and connections than a female with just looks and age. At the end of the day in most of the divorce courts you will be able to get a chunk of her change if you part ways. That's not the selling point though.

This woman has already proven to you that she's willing to earn and she wants to support you and she wants you to WEAR THE PANTS I mean what more could any of us want.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any difference. The money is hers...before, during, after. I would never feel like it's mine.

In my opinion she will ALWAYS control me...so it's not worth it.

Money is a manipulative tool that the post-modern career women can use to control and tame and domesticate...
It wouldn't be a manipulative tool if you were married to her with joint bank accounts would it? I'm anti marriage myself, but OP has a 2 year record and should play this scenario to his advantage.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP what do you think YOU should do?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP what do you think YOU should do?
To be honest, she is making it sound like a good deal..BUT.. I know down the track she will over-ride a decision I make due to it being her earning the most. There is almost 100% chance of that happening.

Example - she wants to get a new bed but I say no as we don't need one yet. She will probably pull that card on me and go buy it. I can just see it happenning. The question is, is it worth it? My gut says no, I don't think I can do it.