"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Would you LTR a girl who doesnt excercise?

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
296
Reaction score
46
So got this 25 year old plate who I am interested in. The only thing is I am in the gym 5-6 times per week and play soccer 3 times per week. I am in great shape, but this girls refuses to go the gym or even go for walks. Her diet isn't the best either. She's currently 5'6 140. So how much of a red flag is this for you guys?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
If she exercises, it shows she takes pride in her appearance, which is good.

But honestly, you don't know what the future will bring. After a certain point she could very well no longer care and stop.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
Only **** her. You are worth more than her. Do not fall for her. You are King. She is just the current ho on your dvck.
 

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
464
That's a red flag. Forget physique or appearance - not exercising is bad for your health and well-being in general. Shiit, this girl doesn't even take walks? That's terrible! Sitting is the new smoking. I am a PT and I tell all of my patients if people walked 10 min in the morning, 10 min in the afternoon, and 10 min at night, daily, we would see far less comorbidities and chronic pain.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So got this 25 year old plate who I am interested in. The only thing is I am in the gym 5-6 times per week and play soccer 3 times per week. I am in great shape, but this girls refuses to go the gym or even go for walks. Her diet isn't the best either. She's currently 5'6 140. So how much of a red flag is this for you guys?
I wouldn't care. You're not her doctor. If she gets fat, ditch her and move on.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,082
So got this 25 year old plate who I am interested in. The only thing is I am in the gym 5-6 times per week and play soccer 3 times per week. I am in great shape, but this girls refuses to go the gym or even go for walks. Her diet isn't the best either. She's currently 5'6 140. So how much of a red flag is this for you guys?
If you want someone different then date someone different. She is under no obligation to do anything to satisfy what you want for her life
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
So got this 25 year old plate who I am interested in. The only thing is I am in the gym 5-6 times per week and play soccer 3 times per week. I am in great shape, but this girls refuses to go the gym or even go for walks. Her diet isn't the best either. She's currently 5'6 140. So how much of a red flag is this for you guys?
Is it the fact she doesn't exercise that bothers you or the worry that she is going to get exponentially fatter later in the relationship? If it's the former because it shows she has a lack of care for herself then look elsewhere. If it is the latter, certain women can stay naturally fit without much effort at all - so it may not matter.
 
Top