Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Like to Date a 23 Year Old Hooters Waitress and Tier 4 Law Student?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leah Fennelly is a 23 year old Hooters waitress who has been working at Hooters since she was 18. She did it throughout undergraduate and is now in law school at a Tier 4 law program. There are 203 ABA accredited law schools in the USA according to Wikipedia and the school she attends per her LinkedIn profile is ranked below 150. Her Instagram is below as it was attached to the YouTube video linked below.

https://www.instagram.com/leahFennelly/

She demands a lot to date her. Most men don't have what it takes to date her, including some of the more successful seducers on this board. She's getting male attention at work, on Hinge/Bumble, on Instagram, and also gets approached randomly in-person.

In 5+ years working at Hooters, she has been asked out on dates countless times, given her phone number to 10-15 men and has had 2, "one date, no sex, no second date" type dates from men she has met at Hooters.

She is looking for men 5'10"+ with good jobs, wealth, etc.

In looking at her future aspirations in the legal field, I must consider her current earnings. Based upon her current earnings, I have no idea why she's bothering with law school. In a recent video, Fennelly showed she made $382 in tips during a 12 - 8 PM Thursday shift at Hooters. 12-8 PM on a Thursday isn't even a prime shift. Additionally, FL minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.98. On that Thursday, she made $437.84, including one simp who gave her $100 via cash app. If she were to make $437.84 every day as a full time employee, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year, that equates to an annual salary of $113,838.40. There are plenty of 35-45 year old white collar and blue collar working men who don't earn that salary. Many of those men aren't losers either, as they have solid trade certifications, bachelor's degrees, or even advanced degrees.

She would have to work a lot more to make $114,000 as an Associate Attorney. Despite the fact that she attends a bottom tier law school, it is likely that some simp Partner/Managing Partner of a law firm will hire her based on her looks and Hooters Girl status. She'll get a job over those who attended better law schools and have better 1L and 2L internships. @Barrister

Would I Date Her?

Yes, I would. But only for a short term. She has a short life. When she becomes an attorney, she'll be far less dateable due to her long hours. I like her physique. Her attitude is typical Gen Z (and Millennial) delusional. She does seem like a current and future carousel rider but is a good embodient of enjoying the decline and pillaging what you can. @DEEZEDBRAH

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you honestly logically break things down like this about how you decide who you would date?

I've never done it, I typically don't date women who are more interested in material things because I am not going to be the dude buying them all those things. Those type of women repulse me.

Also it would suck not being able to take a vacation

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you honestly logically break things down like this about how you decide who you would date?
I don't prior to doing an approach. I do approaches based on how good looking she is and whether or not I get IOIs. I might do some amount of logical breakdowns after a first or second date.

Also it would suck not being able to take a vacation
I'm missing something. Do you mean that in the future you wouldn't be able to take vacations with her due to her future work schedule as a lawyer?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A good looking woman who worked at Hooter's making plenty of money, and still furthered her education by putting herself through law school in the process.

A high value woman who is seeking a high value man. What do you want her to do? Date some loser eating Cheetos in his parents basement?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good looking woman who worked at Hooter's making plenty of money, and still furthered her education by putting herself through law school in the process.

A high value woman who is seeking a high value man. What do you want her to do? Date some loser eating Cheetos in his parents basement?
An advanced level degree makes a woman less dateable than more dateable. She is going to get hired at a law firm by some simp Partner. She didn't choose a good law school. She's not at a top 25 law school. For the typical law student, the value of a non-Top 25 law degree is questionable.

High value woman isn't a good position in the mating marketplace. Women like her never date down and she might price herself out of the dating market.

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys come up with these news articles? Lol
If you look at these articles, they all feature women with high cheek bones. High cheek boned women look cute in their teenager years, but they age terribly. Look at all the older women the mass media want to tell us still look beautiful in old age, but they look like terrible hags with bags under their eye and noses sharp enough to poke eyes out. Those are old high cheek boned women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I wouldn't, that is a mickey mouse degree and she likely has a room temperature IQ, plus obvious fake/enhanced lips are a turn off.
Her undergrad degree was in Political Science from a large public university in Florida. Is that a Mickey Mouse degree too?

I do believe the fact that she works at Hooters will get her hired in a law firm once she completes her bottom tier law degree.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her undergrad degree was in Political Science from a large public university in Florida. Is that a Mickey Mouse degree too?

I do believe the fact that she works at Hooters will get her hired in a law firm once she completes her bottom tier law degree.
It definitely is a mickey mouse degree, and I say this as someone who went to a large public university for my undergrad and grad. Any semi-intelligent person can sleep walk through those degrees, it's the equivalent of a diploma mill. I know because I went to a large state university in the US, albeit for STEM which is much different as you well know.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Further, you can tell by the way she talks that she is very crass, her scope of thinking is very limited. Probably due to spending all her time on instagram and never reading any books, expanding her vocabulary, etc. I'm not surprised she has resorted to working at hooters, she should have studied the LSAT more and went a better school instead.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a non-STEM student, only Ivy League tier or Berkeley level state school diplomas are worth anything. For law school obviously only T1 is legit, any other you should be in the top 5 students graduating, maybe if you got a full scholarship to some regional school that you knew had good placement to where you wanted to live that would also be justifiable.

USF (her undergad school) is a fart in the wind comparatively, so it's a moot point.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It definitely is a mickey mouse degree, and I say this as someone who went to a large public university for my undergrad and grad. Any semi-intelligent person can sleep walk through those degrees, it's the equivalent of a diploma mill. I know because I went to a large state university in the US, albeit for STEM which is much different as you well know.
She currently has one Mickey Mouse degree (BA, Political Science) and about to get a Mickey Mouse JD. Impressive!

USF (her undergad school) is a fart in the wind comparatively, so it's a moot point.
It is an even weaker public school in FL than either University of Florida or Florida State University.

If you are a non-STEM student, only Ivy League tier or Berkeley level state school diplomas are worth anything. For law school obviously only T1 is legit, any other you should be in the top 5 students graduating, maybe if you got a full scholarship to some regional school that you knew had good placement to where you wanted to live that would also be justifiable.
100% agree.

Further, you can tell by the way she talks that she is very crass, her scope of thinking is very limited. Probably due to spending all her time on instagram and never reading any books, expanding her vocabulary, etc. I'm not surprised she has resorted to working at hooters, she should have studied the LSAT more and went a better school instead.
Didn't she have to read some books to get a BA in Political Science from the University of South Florida? Yes, USF might be a Mickey Mouse school, but you'd have to do something to get the degree. I watched the entire 18 minute video and I didn't find her to be crass.

I agree that she made a bad choice in a law school. More time studying for the LSAT would have been better. Perhaps she could have gone to Yale Law!

If she were to work full time at Hooters, she would make more than the typical non-STEM graduate of University of Florida or Florida State University.

I think she deserves some credit for finding a way to get simps to tip her at a pace that would lead to a nearly $114,000 per year job.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not surprised she has resorted to working at hooters,
I think it is unfair to say that she has resorted to working at Hooters. She started working at Hooters as a senior in high school right after turning 18. When she started at Hooters, she had very little life history.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leah Fennelly is a 23 year old Hooters waitress who has been working at Hooters since she was 18. She did it throughout undergraduate and is now in law school at a Tier 4 law program. There are 203 ABA accredited law schools in the USA according to Wikipedia and the school she attends per her LinkedIn profile is ranked below 150. Her Instagram is below as it was attached to the YouTube video linked below.

https://www.instagram.com/leahFennelly/

She demands a lot to date her. Most men don't have what it takes to date her, including some of the more successful seducers on this board. She's getting male attention at work, on Hinge/Bumble, on Instagram, and also gets approached randomly in-person.

In 5+ years working at Hooters, she has been asked out on dates countless times, given her phone number to 10-15 men and has had 2, "one date, no sex, no second date" type dates from men she has met at Hooters.

She is looking for men 5'10"+ with good jobs, wealth, etc.

In looking at her future aspirations in the legal field, I must consider her current earnings. Based upon her current earnings, I have no idea why she's bothering with law school. In a recent video, Fennelly showed she made $382 in tips during a 12 - 8 PM Thursday shift at Hooters. 12-8 PM on a Thursday isn't even a prime shift. Additionally, FL minimum wage for tipped employees is $6.98. On that Thursday, she made $437.84, including one simp who gave her $100 via cash app. If she were to make $437.84 every day as a full time employee, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year, that equates to an annual salary of $113,838.40. There are plenty of 35-45 year old white collar and blue collar working men who don't earn that salary. Many of those men aren't losers either, as they have solid trade certifications, bachelor's degrees, or even advanced degrees.

She would have to work a lot more to make $114,000 as an Associate Attorney. Despite the fact that she attends a bottom tier law school, it is likely that some simp Partner/Managing Partner of a law firm will hire her based on her looks and Hooters Girl status. She'll get a job over those who attended better law schools and have better 1L and 2L internships. @Barrister

Would I Date Her?

Yes, I would. But only for a short term. She has a short life. When she becomes an attorney, she'll be far less dateable due to her long hours. I like her physique. Her attitude is typical Gen Z (and Millennial) delusional. She does seem like a current and future carousel rider but is a good embodient of enjoying the decline and pillaging what you can. @DEEZEDBRAH
Clarey calls them NPCs. They are all so common.

Bust out the popcorn playboy &&& enjoy the ride. The absolute train wreck that await. ...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I am not interested in workaholics / career-obsessed women. I'd rather date a barista than a lawyer.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all she's not trying to become a lawyer for the STRTING salary....it ifs for the salary 10 years and more in....

1659383079661.png

Second. Physical Beauty and athleticism are depreciable assets. Having a career that doesn't rely on looks is a good backup plan if she doesn't marry into money or inherit.

Third: Nobody cares where you got your law degree once you prove you know your stuff. The law is the same for a Harvard Grad as someone from Empire college.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought Hooters was where you worked before you became a t!tty dancer.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought Hooters was where you worked before you became a t!tty dancer.
https://www.ranker.com/list/celebrities-who-worked-at-hooters/celebrity-lists

Hooters employees can get tuition assistance

Hooters offers excellent benefits to their employees, including help with paying for school. Courtney Dietz, who worked for Hooters for several years, told Cosmopolitan about her experience working at the restaurant. "Hooters helps pay for books and schooling, so it's really awesome," she said. "You have to work up to it. If you're there for a year or two, they offer scholarships, too. My managers would let me do homework in the office as long as I was taking care of my tables."

Read More: https://www.mashed.com/109319/untold-truth-hooters/?utm_campaign=clip