"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Would you keep a female friend, "just in case"

Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
I have this female friend I met online. Never really met in real life. We know each others for over 5 months.

Now she is cute, but not my style. But I guess most people would rate her as "hot".

Last week I was fed-up of hearing her stories with her ex and her calling me crying every freaking day, and when I call her to talk, she rarely answers, and she never return my calls.

So without any notification I blocked her.

Today she messages me from another number "Why did you block me? please tell me what did I do wrong" and she calls me, I don't answer.

Not sure what to do, I sent her a message explaining that I blocked her because I was fed up of her stories and her lack of respect.

I am pretty sure, I can keep her around, and f*ck her if I really wanted to. She shown interest in the past, but I always denied and put her in the friend zone.

Would you guys keep "female friends" as backup/ f*cuk partners?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
What is with you and these LDRs? Stop wasting your time and find someone local.
This is an addition to local girls. I mean what's wrong in having females in other countries? lol

She will never be more than a f*uck partner if I ever decided to travel abroad. She is zero my type for a relationship.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,881
Reaction score
19,137
This is an addition to local girls. I mean what's wrong in having females in other countries? lol

She will never be more than a f*uck partner if I ever decided to travel abroad. She is zero my type for a relationship.
Its a waste of time and energy you could be spending finding more local girls
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I do keep some women as long distance acquaintances. It's nice to have women to bounce ideas off of. Nothing will ever happen there and really I wouldn't care if I lost them. I wouldn't tolerate that one sided behavior either.

However I'm never just friends with women that are actually in my life, we are either escalating or no attention for her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Its prolly cat fish dude. This isnt the internet from 1998 america online this is the modern internet with russian an indian troll hackers and scam artists online and just plain wierdos and sickos pretending to be others
 
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
Its prolly cat fish dude. This isnt the internet from 1998 america online this is the modern internet with russian an indian troll hackers and scam artists online and just plain wierdos and sickos pretending to be others
Nah, not this one. We used to speak over video calls quite a lot.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Last week I was fed-up of hearing her stories with her ex and her calling me crying every freaking day, and when I call her to talk, she rarely answers, and she never return my calls.
So you were basically her emotional tampon?

Generally though I keep female friends as friends. Women don't fvck their friends, neither do I. Apart from that there's no point putting women on the back burner, just a waste of time, there's plenty of them out there.
 

synecdoche

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
111
Reaction score
81
What do you want from her? If she is irrelevant why do you make a thread about her?

Be honest with yourself.

You would travel for lay? As someone else said above, keep it local. This could be history repeating itself for you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
What do you want from her? If she is irrelevant why do you make a thread about her?

Be honest with yourself.

You would travel for lay? As someone else said above, keep it local. This could be history repeating itself for you.
It's a country I travel to, regardless of her.

But I get what you guys are saying.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
You're wasting time over nothing. I mean LDR could be okay if you meet her IRL and then circumstance make it into a LDR and then you meet the girl once in a while to have sex, but entertaining someone you've never met and taking your time to write forum posts about it? Which already shows investment. Come on man, you can do better than this. Complete waste of time having an invisible friend no matter what you're telling yourself. She's not even LTR material in your eyes. It's a buffer to avoid rejection, nothing else.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I have this female friend I met online. Never really met in real life. We know each others for over 5 months.

Now she is cute, but not my style. But I guess most people would rate her as "hot".

Last week I was fed-up of hearing her stories with her ex and her calling me crying every freaking day, and when I call her to talk, she rarely answers, and she never return my calls.

So without any notification I blocked her.

Today she messages me from another number "Why did you block me? please tell me what did I do wrong" and she calls me, I don't answer.

Not sure what to do, I sent her a message explaining that I blocked her because I was fed up of her stories and her lack of respect.

I am pretty sure, I can keep her around, and f*ck her if I really wanted to. She shown interest in the past, but I always denied and put her in the friend zone.

Would you guys keep "female friends" as backup/ f*cuk partners?
TF is wrong with you? Stop being an emotional tampon.
Either fvck this chick or keep her on block if you arent sexually attracted to her.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I would never spend five months listening to any woman ***** about her life if I wasn't with her, hot or not. Nothing wrong with keeping someone around as a FB but you've never even met this person. Could be a big sweaty dude for all you know, or she could be terrible in bed, etc, and then look at all the time you've wasted.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top