Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you keep a female friend, "just in case"

Reaction score
I have this female friend I met online. Never really met in real life. We know each others for over 5 months.

Now she is cute, but not my style. But I guess most people would rate her as "hot".

Last week I was fed-up of hearing her stories with her ex and her calling me crying every freaking day, and when I call her to talk, she rarely answers, and she never return my calls.

So without any notification I blocked her.

Today she messages me from another number "Why did you block me? please tell me what did I do wrong" and she calls me, I don't answer.

Not sure what to do, I sent her a message explaining that I blocked her because I was fed up of her stories and her lack of respect.

I am pretty sure, I can keep her around, and f*ck her if I really wanted to. She shown interest in the past, but I always denied and put her in the friend zone.

Would you guys keep "female friends" as backup/ f*cuk partners?

Reaction score
What is with you and these LDRs? Stop wasting your time and find someone local.
This is an addition to local girls. I mean what's wrong in having females in other countries? lol

She will never be more than a f*uck partner if I ever decided to travel abroad. She is zero my type for a relationship.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is an addition to local girls. I mean what's wrong in having females in other countries? lol

She will never be more than a f*uck partner if I ever decided to travel abroad. She is zero my type for a relationship.
Its a waste of time and energy you could be spending finding more local girls

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do keep some women as long distance acquaintances. It's nice to have women to bounce ideas off of. Nothing will ever happen there and really I wouldn't care if I lost them. I wouldn't tolerate that one sided behavior either.

However I'm never just friends with women that are actually in my life, we are either escalating or no attention for her.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Its prolly cat fish dude. This isnt the internet from 1998 america online this is the modern internet with russian an indian troll hackers and scam artists online and just plain wierdos and sickos pretending to be others

Reaction score
Its prolly cat fish dude. This isnt the internet from 1998 america online this is the modern internet with russian an indian troll hackers and scam artists online and just plain wierdos and sickos pretending to be others
Nah, not this one. We used to speak over video calls quite a lot.

Serenity

Reaction score
Last week I was fed-up of hearing her stories with her ex and her calling me crying every freaking day, and when I call her to talk, she rarely answers, and she never return my calls.
So you were basically her emotional tampon?

Generally though I keep female friends as friends. Women don't fvck their friends, neither do I. Apart from that there's no point putting women on the back burner, just a waste of time, there's plenty of them out there.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want from her? If she is irrelevant why do you make a thread about her?

Be honest with yourself.

You would travel for lay? As someone else said above, keep it local. This could be history repeating itself for you.

Reaction score
What do you want from her? If she is irrelevant why do you make a thread about her?

Be honest with yourself.

You would travel for lay? As someone else said above, keep it local. This could be history repeating itself for you.
It's a country I travel to, regardless of her.

But I get what you guys are saying.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're wasting time over nothing. I mean LDR could be okay if you meet her IRL and then circumstance make it into a LDR and then you meet the girl once in a while to have sex, but entertaining someone you've never met and taking your time to write forum posts about it? Which already shows investment. Come on man, you can do better than this. Complete waste of time having an invisible friend no matter what you're telling yourself. She's not even LTR material in your eyes. It's a buffer to avoid rejection, nothing else.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have this female friend I met online. Never really met in real life. We know each others for over 5 months.

Now she is cute, but not my style. But I guess most people would rate her as "hot".

So without any notification I blocked her.

Today she messages me from another number "Why did you block me? please tell me what did I do wrong" and she calls me, I don't answer.

Not sure what to do, I sent her a message explaining that I blocked her because I was fed up of her stories and her lack of respect.

I am pretty sure, I can keep her around, and f*ck her if I really wanted to. She shown interest in the past, but I always denied and put her in the friend zone.

Would you guys keep "female friends" as backup/ f*cuk partners?
TF is wrong with you? Stop being an emotional tampon.
Either fvck this chick or keep her on block if you arent sexually attracted to her.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never spend five months listening to any woman ***** about her life if I wasn't with her, hot or not. Nothing wrong with keeping someone around as a FB but you've never even met this person. Could be a big sweaty dude for all you know, or she could be terrible in bed, etc, and then look at all the time you've wasted.