Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Guys Go On A Date With A Police Detective?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been talking to 7.5 girl online who claims to be a police detective.. She seems quite keen on meeting me, as I DJ & she asked me if I would teach her how to mix.

This would mean inviting her to my house & possibly it leading to sex.

However I am a little suspicious about dating a Officer of the Law.. What if I pump & dump and the biitch goes crazy?

Or she becomes jealous & clingy, with the backing of the entire police force behind her lol.

what is also odd is.. In the UK it is full on lockdown.. Meeting people off dating sites is not advisable.. So why is a police detective dating right now and meeting guys?

do you think I should just next this girl.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been talking to 7.5 girl online who claims to be a police detective.. She seems quite keen on meeting me, as I DJ & she asked me if I would teach her how to mix.

However I am a little suspicious about dating a Officer of the Law.. What if I pump & dump and the biitch goes crazy?

Or she becomes jealous & clingy, with the backing of the entire police force behind her lol.

what is also odd is.. In the UK it is full on lockdown.. Meeting people off dating sites is not advisable.. So why is a police detective dating right now and meeting guys?

They get into your chit

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl's occupation has never had any impact on my life. so i never worry about "what ifs" about that. was recently having a conversation with my friend about him being a bit paranoid over banging a lawyer. and i had to tell them that my experience with them was snorting their coke and banging them in their hotel bathroom while their roommate was passed out on the bed.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure I'd go on a date with her. I'd make the most of our time together just like any other woman.

But understand this....She can read you like a book. You can't bull$hit your way into her pants. She deals with douchebag liars all the time.
She is gonna want a guy who is genuine, and a good leader. Someone she can let her guard down around.

Now whether she has any personality disorders is going to relate to her own mental health and not her occupation. In fact I'd keep conversation away from your careers to let her get out of an "investigative headspace". At least thats how I am with my LEO buddies.

Skynard said it best

So don't ask me no questions
And I won't tell you no lies
So don't ask me about my business
And I won't tell you good-bye
I said don't ask no stupid questions
And I won't send you away
If you want to talk fishin'
I guess that would be okay

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I hope you use turntables and a mixer and not a laptop and software that does it for you...that's what passes as DJing these days...

Don't overthink things...if you want to meet her then meet her.

I went out with a homicide detective for about 4 months once...she was hot but couldn't get guys to date let alone fvck her because of it...I happily obliged hahaha

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather go out on a date with any police officer than a female lawyer.

Female police officers are likely not as career obsessed as female doctors (MD or PhD) or lawyers.

One of the more difficult things for me as a Monday-Friday day shift white collar worker would face in dating a female police officer is getting our schedules to match up. I would imagine she works a lot of nights and weekends.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
dude you smoke weed? this is some stupid funny logic. just be happy you're nailing a police officer.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t date women that are in manly professions. That means no cops, no military, no wrench monkeys, no women trying to be “one of the guys”. I want feminine women, I’ll be the guy in the relationship.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl's occupation has never had any impact on my life. so i never worry about "what ifs" about that. was recently having a conversation with my friend about him being a bit paranoid over banging a lawyer. and i had to tell them that my experience with them was snorting their coke and banging them in their hotel bathroom while their roommate was passed out on the bed.
Oh brother, it can matter ALOT....

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you use turntables and a mixer and not a laptop and software that does it for you...that's what passes as DJing these days...

Don't overthink things...if you want to meet her then meet her.

I went out with a homicide detective for about 4 months once...she was hot but couldn't get guys to date let alone fvck her because of it...I happily obliged hahaha
I use both man.. I have turntables & I have a pioneer controller.. Most of the music I DJ doesn't get a vinyl release.. So can't be ditching digital completely

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I use both man.. I have turntables & I have a pioneer controller.. Most of the music I DJ doesn't get a vinyl release.. So can't be ditching digital completely
Gotcha...I was a house DJ for a long time in various clubs...mostly vinyl but had some CDs once those came out towards the end of my career so to speak haha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather go out on a date with any police officer than a female lawyer.

Female police officers are likely not as career obsessed as female doctors (MD or PhD) or lawyers.

One of the more difficult things for me as a Monday-Friday day shift white collar worker would face in dating a female police officer is getting our schedules to match up. I would imagine she works a lot of nights and weekends.
She won't "valuate" your white collar position. If you understand the personality type of these people, you will learn she will position herself to be the "Alpha" in that situation dating a "white collar" professional.