"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Would You Guys Go On A Date With A Police Detective?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Been talking to 7.5 girl online who claims to be a police detective.. She seems quite keen on meeting me, as I DJ & she asked me if I would teach her how to mix.

This would mean inviting her to my house & possibly it leading to sex.

However I am a little suspicious about dating a Officer of the Law.. What if I pump & dump and the biitch goes crazy?

Or she becomes jealous & clingy, with the backing of the entire police force behind her lol.

what is also odd is.. In the UK it is full on lockdown.. Meeting people off dating sites is not advisable.. So why is a police detective dating right now and meeting guys?

do you think I should just next this girl.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Been talking to 7.5 girl online who claims to be a police detective.. She seems quite keen on meeting me, as I DJ & she asked me if I would teach her how to mix.

This would mean inviting her to my house & possibly it leading to sex.

However I am a little suspicious about dating a Officer of the Law.. What if I pump & dump and the biitch goes crazy?

Or she becomes jealous & clingy, with the backing of the entire police force behind her lol.

what is also odd is.. In the UK it is full on lockdown.. Meeting people off dating sites is not advisable.. So why is a police detective dating right now and meeting guys?

do you think I should just next this girl.
They get into your chit
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
a girl's occupation has never had any impact on my life. so i never worry about "what ifs" about that. was recently having a conversation with my friend about him being a bit paranoid over banging a lawyer. and i had to tell them that my experience with them was snorting their coke and banging them in their hotel bathroom while their roommate was passed out on the bed.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Sure I'd go on a date with her. I'd make the most of our time together just like any other woman.

But understand this....She can read you like a book. You can't bull$hit your way into her pants. She deals with douchebag liars all the time.
She is gonna want a guy who is genuine, and a good leader. Someone she can let her guard down around.

Now whether she has any personality disorders is going to relate to her own mental health and not her occupation. In fact I'd keep conversation away from your careers to let her get out of an "investigative headspace". At least thats how I am with my LEO buddies.

Skynard said it best

So don't ask me no questions
And I won't tell you no lies
So don't ask me about my business
And I won't tell you good-bye
I said don't ask no stupid questions
And I won't send you away
If you want to talk fishin'
I guess that would be okay
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
Been talking to 7.5 girl online who claims to be a police detective.. She seems quite keen on meeting me, as I DJ & she asked me if I would teach her how to mix.

This would mean inviting her to my house & possibly it leading to sex.

However I am a little suspicious about dating a Officer of the Law.. What if I pump & dump and the biitch goes crazy?

Or she becomes jealous & clingy, with the backing of the entire police force behind her lol.

what is also odd is.. In the UK it is full on lockdown.. Meeting people off dating sites is not advisable.. So why is a police detective dating right now and meeting guys?

do you think I should just next this girl.
I hope you use turntables and a mixer and not a laptop and software that does it for you...that's what passes as DJing these days...

Don't overthink things...if you want to meet her then meet her.

I went out with a homicide detective for about 4 months once...she was hot but couldn't get guys to date let alone fvck her because of it...I happily obliged hahaha
 
Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I'd rather go out on a date with any police officer than a female lawyer.

Female police officers are likely not as career obsessed as female doctors (MD or PhD) or lawyers.

One of the more difficult things for me as a Monday-Friday day shift white collar worker would face in dating a female police officer is getting our schedules to match up. I would imagine she works a lot of nights and weekends.
 

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
dude you smoke weed? this is some stupid funny logic. just be happy you're nailing a police officer.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I don’t date women that are in manly professions. That means no cops, no military, no wrench monkeys, no women trying to be “one of the guys”. I want feminine women, I’ll be the guy in the relationship.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
a girl's occupation has never had any impact on my life. so i never worry about "what ifs" about that. was recently having a conversation with my friend about him being a bit paranoid over banging a lawyer. and i had to tell them that my experience with them was snorting their coke and banging them in their hotel bathroom while their roommate was passed out on the bed.
Oh brother, it can matter ALOT....
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I hope you use turntables and a mixer and not a laptop and software that does it for you...that's what passes as DJing these days...

Don't overthink things...if you want to meet her then meet her.

I went out with a homicide detective for about 4 months once...she was hot but couldn't get guys to date let alone fvck her because of it...I happily obliged hahaha
I use both man.. I have turntables & I have a pioneer controller.. Most of the music I DJ doesn't get a vinyl release.. So can't be ditching digital completely
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
I use both man.. I have turntables & I have a pioneer controller.. Most of the music I DJ doesn't get a vinyl release.. So can't be ditching digital completely
Gotcha...I was a house DJ for a long time in various clubs...mostly vinyl but had some CDs once those came out towards the end of my career so to speak haha
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'd rather go out on a date with any police officer than a female lawyer.

Female police officers are likely not as career obsessed as female doctors (MD or PhD) or lawyers.

One of the more difficult things for me as a Monday-Friday day shift white collar worker would face in dating a female police officer is getting our schedules to match up. I would imagine she works a lot of nights and weekends.
She won't "valuate" your white collar position. If you understand the personality type of these people, you will learn she will position herself to be the "Alpha" in that situation dating a "white collar" professional.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top