Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you get married if you were Mark Zuckerberg?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i've just been places where i have seen his entourage do it's thing. he gets down.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He COULD be the most ALPHA guy in the news.... he doesn't care if you like his hoodie or his wife. BUT at a PE of 100... wouldn't buy his stock

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
no i've just been places where i have seen his entourage do it's thing. he gets down.
BB, being a long reader and everything of your post, but I have to ask when have you met his entourage? Seeing he is a kid from the Northeast and Harvard and your life have been largely in the middle of the state, I have doubts that you have ran into each other. But, hey, I would imagine it must have an epic story (like running into each other at the same party of something). Please tell (I say this earnestly too).

From my own experience with Computer Science types and nerdy Harvard kids is the image of Zuckerberg as portrayed in the news seems very plausible to me. The pattern that is shared by many of such type seems to be:

1. Programing in the sake of programming. The sense to just create something for "because I can!" to the extreme. Zuckergberg's history which includes turning down Microsoft before Harvard and his proclaimed insistence to prioritize user experience over revenue seem to give evidence he fit this.
2. A certain look. Two types I seen are the thin-pasty look or the long hair pasty-look. Zuckerberg seems to fall into that.
3. Monogamous and with nearly absurd low drive. Seriously, while many are single, when they do have a girl they do seem to stay together much longer than typical relationships. Even weirder is the type of relationships some seem to fall. For one example (though extreme, but I'm not lying), one couple I know from MIT have been together for 3 years (they are taking 5 years to finish... I should get a new update on them), despite being together for 3 years, they barely kissed much less did anything more (got that info through my former roommate who she vented).
4. Anti-Corporate - While he run FB, he obviously didn't join a company and he refuses to take typical actions corporations would take. This may or may not apply.

I suspect Zuckerberg falls under this type. I honestly suspect that he created Facebook he likes making machines and the machine just happens to be a billion dollar making machine. He is the opposite of the rapper who bit it rich and buys everything and put it on MTV to show off. He's hit it big and continues on like nothing happened - remaining largely interested in what he can make from his little machine now. From the best I can tell like the leaked personal FB photos and the recent action to buy a relatively humble house seem to corroborate with this.

Of course, all of this could just be an image. The images release as a PR move and been hiding mansion and super fast cars. But I'm just going on with my experience.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,..and in other news Tiger Woods was rushed to a local hospital emergency room today for inexplainable fits of uncontrolled laughter,...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
F**k no!

If I were that rich, I'd be very low key, not get married, and be banging lots of hot babes! :rockon:

He's financially fit to the 10th power. He'll never have women problems for life.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is simply that kind of man we preach here to not be, he probably play it safe and all that billions didnt change him.

I somehow agree with the definition the user "humanist" gave, but again hard to say cause Im not that type, if I were a billionaire like that I would satisfty all my narcisism and I would be bragging 24/7 in any possible tv program, I would bang any possible hot chicks and make sure everybody knew it just to brag again, I would bash the institutions, the feminists and the priests thanks to my popularity and the ability to get countless lawyers with an overwhelming supply of money to back me up.

We are all different, he is just a simple guy who made it probably without even looking for it, the means for him became the objective not different that some bureaucrats who does his paper not for his salary but because all those procedures give him a sense or realization.

But again Im not his type so hard to say, I would probably be like him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6dkspfLbg8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXc2k9jVlws

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were a multi-billionaire like Zuckerberg, I almost think I might be more inclined to get married. After all, even if I got divorced and lost half, I'd still have over 7 billion dollars to play with.

If I had all that money, I'd probably want to have some children so I'd have some heirs, and to pass on my genes. It would be easy enough to pay for some nannies, and whatever else they might need. Having children would mean getting married to give them at least a shot at having a full family.

Plus, I might be suspicious of the women trying to hit on me. It wouldn't be a bad thing to have a girl from my pre-rich days to help keep me grounded.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
It wouldn't be a bad thing to have a girl from my pre-rich days to help keep me grounded.
Yes

but in Mark's case that doesn't apply...facebook has been big since mark was in college... and harvard kids are quick on the draw...all his classmates knew years and years ago mark was going to score big. and i guarantee you the ivy league poon was swarming for some of that pre ipo mark.

I never understood the words 'keep me grounded' what does that mean? my wife makes me take out the trash and rake leaves so I feel like a 'regular guy' even though i'm worth billions...frankly it is this type of jimmy stewart nostalgic sentimentality that leads men to AFC land in the first place....so hey fvck that..if i'm worth billions i'm going to have women on dog leashes pissing on the floor.

and if Mark is leading a double life with hoez on the side...that kid is toast...no MD harvard chick is going to put up with that...he will be financially raped in court that will make tiger woods situation seems like a stroll in the park.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
When you associate with the DJ/PUA community, you tend to think that every guy wants to bang lots of chicks. But a lot of guys are happy with just one decent girl. And there are other things to consider besides just looks.
Agreed, not every guy here is looking to build a harem, quite a lot of them are seeking help in landing just one decent woman out of the millions of *****es out there. If you just want a one-night stand then looks are all that matter but for those seeking a relationship they need to consider all aspects of the woman as a whole package.