"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Would you forgive a kiss

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Disrespectful actions = instant dismissal.

Once you tolerate disrespect it will only go farther and get worse because you have allowed the woman to get away with it.....and by not dismissing her it tells her that you are ok with her behavior.
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
The only way I'd ever forgive a cheater in a serious relationship is if it was a mistake that won't happen again and the relationship was amazing.

If its a months long affair GTFO
if it was numerous times or multiple people GTFO
if she doesn't intend to change the offending behavior (getting too drunk/high without you, partying without you, too many orbiters/attention whoring, etc.) GTFO
if the relationship was less than great or she is less than satisfied with you GTFO.

If the relationship is less about kids/marriage/partnership/cohabitation and more about short to mid term fun then you can use it as leverage to transition into an open relationship or downgrade to FWBs/plate status or something.
there is no such thing as cheating being a ''mistake''
she disrespected you and lacks scarcity

i.e healthy scarcity : i am not gon cheat on him flirt with other men or even do anything that would piss him off cause im 'scared' to lose him.

if she cheated she just doesn't care about you any more , you pretty much lack values in her eyes.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
If it is:

Plate -- I don't care, may cut loose depending on the circumstances but I am also out and about so it is hard to completely hold it against her;

LTR -- Instant dump and will not look back. There are way deeper issues in the relationship that simply are not worth dealing with. And if it happens once, chances are it will again.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
meh I would end in just being suspect of cheating, so I have zero tolerance.

undestand trust is easy to break, if you don't take care of it, when its broken there is no fixing
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top