Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I tend to agree but in this case, we don't know the context on if it's plate, gf, wife, or op himself.idk if it's cuckoldry but what a "plate" does on her personal time is none of my business.
I don't care.
- she is willing to smash when I want
- she doesn't talk about other guys w me
I don't kiss plates and I always wrap it.
I understand, all my suggestions on this forum come from a place of no commitment. I assume that because anything else is not something I've ever dealt with.I tend to agree but in this case, we don't know the context on if it's plate, gf, wife, or op himself.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Nothing to do with meI tend to agree but in this case, we don't know the context on if it's plate, gf, wife, or op himself.
I agree. It's not even cheating because there's no agreement of exclusivity or any commitment of that kind.idk if it's cuckoldry but what a "plate" does on her personal time is none of my business.
This is typical for guys and the opposite is typical for women. I might forgive a one time incident of being physical if she was drunk enough to make a poor decision, but ONLY one time MAYBE. Emotional cheating I find totally unacceptable, if combined with physical cheating we're into GTFO ASAP territory.Emotional cheating I might forgive, nothing physical
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Cheating is unacceptable. I’m out of there immediately.Cheating: how far would you go or not go
In other words, the biggest adversary is ourselves as men. Far too many simps out there.One of the biggest adversaries to the modern mans SMP is there are little consequences for ****ty female behavior.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
straight upCheating is unacceptable. I’m out of there immediately.
Any means by this form or any other method of deceit or disloyalty means #nextCheating: how far would you go or not go
that was beautiful.Cheating is the ultimate disrespect that can’t be worked on.
Its like this:
Him:“chop off the branch of that tree”
Her:~chop!~ *branch falls on ground*
Him:”put that branch back on the tree”
Her:“ I can’t..”
Him:“Some rope? Duct tape?”
Her: *tapes and ties branch back on*
1/2 year later.. the tree is still there and green as is it’s natural state. But the branch that was hacked off is just a dead limb held together by things which are unnatural to the tree. The tree knows what this dead branch represents and everyone who walks by it. You can’t play on that area, or sit under it on a sunny day, because the leaves won’t grow. Everyone and the tree knows it would be much better without that dead branch tied to it. It would be much better for everyone if the branch was never put back up so that one day a very sweet woman would see the glorious tree and never harm that tree; but instead water it and nurture it for everything which is and can be.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.