Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you forgive a kiss

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating: how far would you go or not go

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk if it's cuckoldry but what a "plate" does on her personal time is none of my business.

I don't care.

- she is willing to smash when I want
- she doesn't talk about other guys w me

I don't kiss plates and I always wrap it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk if it's cuckoldry but what a "plate" does on her personal time is none of my business.

I don't care.

- she is willing to smash when I want
- she doesn't talk about other guys w me

I don't kiss plates and I always wrap it.
I tend to agree but in this case, we don't know the context on if it's plate, gf, wife, or op himself.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to agree but in this case, we don't know the context on if it's plate, gf, wife, or op himself.
I understand, all my suggestions on this forum come from a place of no commitment. I assume that because anything else is not something I've ever dealt with.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you have with a woman. If she's a plate then you've already consented to be non-exclusive, so why would you care? If you've explicitly agreed to exclusivity it should be unforgiveable.

I agree with Lookatu, it's all about the intent and not the act itself. Europeans kiss each other all the time and it doesn't mean anything. If she grabs a guy and kisses him because her vagene is wet and she wants to bang him, that's entirely different from some beta orbiter stealing a kiss from her lips.

Serenity

Reaction score
I would not accept kissing, only exception being if a guy forces himself upon her before she even has a time to react. I will not tolerate if she has any part of it by initiating it or allowing it to happen if she has a chance to dodge it.

I agree. It's not even cheating because there's no agreement of exclusivity or any commitment of that kind.

Emotional cheating I might forgive, nothing physical
This is typical for guys and the opposite is typical for women. I might forgive a one time incident of being physical if she was drunk enough to make a poor decision, but ONLY one time MAYBE. Emotional cheating I find totally unacceptable, if combined with physical cheating we're into GTFO ASAP territory.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
no tolerance on cheating.

look at it this way, its the biggest **** test of all time.
outside of women, **** happens everyday that we must decide to let it slide or not , someone bumps into , says something crazy or disrespects you are you gonna uphold your honor? women cheating or disrespecting is just another aspect of a broader plate of things, how much is your honor worth to you? if you let this slide its only gonna get worse , she should be out of your life if she even dreams of cheating and is stupid enough to tell you about it

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While with my last GF I went to a convention (GF wasn’t with me). I got drunk and met a young gal at the convention. We did some light kissing and touching. I confessed to my GF. She wasn’t happy, but forgave me. So, I’d also forgive an SO who did the same.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way I'd ever forgive a cheater in a serious relationship is if it was a mistake that won't happen again and the relationship was amazing.

If its a months long affair GTFO
if it was numerous times or multiple people GTFO
if she doesn't intend to change the offending behavior (getting too drunk/high without you, partying without you, too many orbiters/attention whoring, etc.) GTFO
if the relationship was less than great or she is less than satisfied with you GTFO.

If the relationship is less about kids/marriage/partnership/cohabitation and more about short to mid term fun then you can use it as leverage to transition into an open relationship or downgrade to FWBs/plate status or something.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating is the ultimate disrespect that can’t be worked on.

Its like this:
Him:“chop off the branch of that tree”
Her:~chop!~ *branch falls on ground*
Him:”put that branch back on the tree”
Her:“ I can’t..”
Him:“Some rope? Duct tape?”
Her: *tapes and ties branch back on*

1/2 year later.. the tree is still there and green as is it’s natural state. But the branch that was hacked off is just a dead limb held together by things which are unnatural to the tree. The tree knows what this dead branch represents and everyone who walks by it. You can’t play on that area, or sit under it on a sunny day, because the leaves won’t grow. Everyone and the tree knows it would be much better without that dead branch tied to it. It would be much better for everyone if the branch was never put back up so that one day a very sweet woman would see the glorious tree and never harm that tree; but instead water it and nurture it for everything which is and can be.