Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you ever consider wearing a hair system to looksmaxx

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny cause I just found out that I have that in a supplement I use for joints, hope will help hair too.

Last time I had such hairline and density I was probably 16....

Would gladly pay 10k euros to have such hairline and density for the rest of my life.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if that's the point. I tend to think of Jason Statham as the standard bearer for embracing baldness, in that he doesn't actually shave his head; he just takes it down to the stubble, and wears his actual hairline, minus the hassle of styling it. There's no mystery to it, about whether his shaved head is just a fashion decision. That's much more respectable, I think. After all, shaving your head every morning has to be as big a pain in the ass as having a full head of hair.
That recent chick he was with was a cutie and he's not even tall either maybe 5"8

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I decided to I'd get the Urlacher and Matt Forte. But I'm older and I'm getting plenty of play and I have a good face and athletic build above average height. I'm past it. It's mainly due to lack of blood flow and environmental toxins hardening the arteries that lead to scalp. DHT is not the culprit but one of the reactions. There are naturally ways to reverse it I dropped them on here
How old? Gettin any play from women 10, 15, 20 years younger?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of people travel to cheap countries like Turkey for cheaper hair transplantation
That's funny, that was exactly where I'm planning on going if it's still good in a couple years. haha

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's lean, head is proportionate, face is chiseled he can pull off the look. That's the chick I'm talking about she's cute, she's in high heels, probably making her 3 to 4 inches taller
Yet you can also tell Jason is wearing low heels too and probably shoe lifts underneath. Lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried the platelet option yet?
I've gotten platelet rich plasma injections, and combined it with laser therapy. I started it with minimal thinning on the crown last year at age 36. My hair is looking good. I wasn't messing around with hair loss.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet you can also tell Jason is wearing low heels too and probably shoe lifts underneath. Lol
For guys with a keen eye, you can always tell if a man has some lifts in his shoes if his shoe looks abnormally bulky. A normal shoe looks flatter....

I know this because I wear lifts in my shoes....

When wearing lifts, a guy would be wise to wear slight loose fitting pants to offset the bulkiness of the shoes. Pants that are too tight only draw attention to the disproportionate shoe size relative to the guy's leg length....

Lift shoe
Lift shoes.jpg

Normal shoe...notice how much flatter it is....
normal shoe.jpg

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
For guys with a keen eye, you can always tell if a man has some lifts in his shoes if his shoe looks abnormally bulky. A normal shoe looks flatter....

I know this because I wear lifts in my shoes....

When wearing lifts, a guy would be wise to wear slight loose fitting pants to offset the bulkiness of the shoes. Pants that are too tight only draw attention to the disproportionate shoe size relative to the guy's leg length....

Lift shoe
View attachment 4799

Normal shoe...notice how much flatter it is....
View attachment 4801

oh yeah , i can see what you are talking about