"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Would you ever consider wearing a hair system to looksmaxx

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
.
Its funny cause I just found out that I have that in a supplement I use for joints, hope will help hair too.

Last time I had such hairline and density I was probably 16....

Would gladly pay 10k euros to have such hairline and density for the rest of my life.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I'm not sure if that's the point. I tend to think of Jason Statham as the standard bearer for embracing baldness, in that he doesn't actually shave his head; he just takes it down to the stubble, and wears his actual hairline, minus the hassle of styling it. There's no mystery to it, about whether his shaved head is just a fashion decision. That's much more respectable, I think. After all, shaving your head every morning has to be as big a pain in the ass as having a full head of hair.
That recent chick he was with was a cutie and he's not even tall either maybe 5"8
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Lot of people travel to cheap countries like Turkey for cheaper hair transplantation
That's funny, that was exactly where I'm planning on going if it's still good in a couple years. haha
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
He's lean, head is proportionate, face is chiseled he can pull off the look. That's the chick I'm talking about she's cute, she's in high heels, probably making her 3 to 4 inches taller
Yet you can also tell Jason is wearing low heels too and probably shoe lifts underneath. Lol
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Tried the platelet option yet?
I've gotten platelet rich plasma injections, and combined it with laser therapy. I started it with minimal thinning on the crown last year at age 36. My hair is looking good. I wasn't messing around with hair loss.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Yet you can also tell Jason is wearing low heels too and probably shoe lifts underneath. Lol
For guys with a keen eye, you can always tell if a man has some lifts in his shoes if his shoe looks abnormally bulky. A normal shoe looks flatter....

I know this because I wear lifts in my shoes....

When wearing lifts, a guy would be wise to wear slight loose fitting pants to offset the bulkiness of the shoes. Pants that are too tight only draw attention to the disproportionate shoe size relative to the guy's leg length....


Lift shoe
Lift shoes.jpg

Normal shoe...notice how much flatter it is....
normal shoe.jpg
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
For guys with a keen eye, you can always tell if a man has some lifts in his shoes if his shoe looks abnormally bulky. A normal shoe looks flatter....

I know this because I wear lifts in my shoes....

When wearing lifts, a guy would be wise to wear slight loose fitting pants to offset the bulkiness of the shoes. Pants that are too tight only draw attention to the disproportionate shoe size relative to the guy's leg length....


Lift shoe
View attachment 4799

Normal shoe...notice how much flatter it is....
View attachment 4801

oh yeah , i can see what you are talking about
 
Top