Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you ever consider wearing a hair system to looksmaxx

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would like some input from baldcels or future baldcels: would you ever be willing to wear a hair system?

The dude in this video looks like an entirely different person after they put the system on.

Would you ever wear a system if it was your only way to ascend....???...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently on a finasteride and minoxidil protocol to slow down my hair loss.

I'm also planning on getting a second hair transplant....

But I wonder if I should just let nature run it's course, lose my hair, and start using a hair system like the dude in the vid....

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the hair thinning camp. Totally genetic. I've been thinning since my mid 30's.
I always joke around with a couple friends but will most likely happen in a couple years where a couple of my friends and I will take a vacation to Europe to get follicle transplants done there as the quality and reviews are high and price is low.

I inquired at one of the popular places like Restore and it started at $7k for minimal transplants, all the way up to $16k+ and that's not including the regular maintenance service you need a couple times a year and for all the special shampoos and such.

After having thought about going bald or shaving it, I came to the conclusion that one can only successfully pull it off if you have a good shaped cranium to begin with and you have a chiseled face. Jason Statham is a good example that comes to mind.

If your head shape isn't great or you have more of a baby face, forget it.\

I personally know my ex's cousin that's had his over 10 years and it's still holding up great. Initial cost maybe high but I think it could be worth it for some in the long run.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would like some input from baldcels or future baldcels: would you ever be willing to wear a hair system?

The dude in this video looks like an entirely different person after they put the system on.

Would you ever wear a system if it was your only way to ascend....???...

That's an interesting idea. I don't remember a time that having hair made much of a difference with me anyway. If I had great experience when I had hair and noticed a drop-off when I lost hair then at least that would be something to even say I'm baldcel, but I don't think I'm baldcel. I don't identify with agecel either since I don't feel I look too old either. All of the great "once in a lifetime"-like past experiences have happened after I lost my hair or was beginning to lose my hair.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does look like it makes a big difference, at least for that guy. Probably wouldn't look that good without the stylist to blend it in every day.
To me, it just looks like a hassle, and probably uncomfortable.

Never heard it called a hair system before.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, I bear it like a man. I've losing hair since I was 21, although I got lucky with the pattern of hair loss I suppose.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting idea. I don't remember a time that having hair made much of a difference with me anyway. If I had great experience when I had hair and noticed a drop-off when I lost hair then at least that would be something to even say I'm baldcel, but I don't think I'm baldcel. I don't identify with agecel either since I don't feel I look too old either. All of the great "once in a lifetime"-like past experiences have happened after I lost my hair or was beginning to lose my hair.

While it's true that Black men have a higher probability of being able to pull off the bald headed look, not every Brotha can pull it off....

Check out the dudes in this vid, they've ascended......

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While it's true that Black men have a higher probability of being able to pull off the bald headed look, not every Brotha can pull it off....

Check out the dudes in this vid, they've ascended......

You haven't seen my picture. If I'm bald, I'm partially whitemaxxing myself. My skin complexion is probably lighter than most southern European white people. The only way that I look Black is by having Black hair and my Black/brown eyes and by admitting I'm Black or if my mother is next to me and I say "this is my mother" and then people get it and say "okay". If I put on a Blonde wig and blue-eyes I'd look totally white. So, less hair is a whitemax, more hair is Blackness, but unkept (the bald spot is more pronounced and the hair that's up looks all over the place and grey)

My mother who is Black, encourages me to either wear a hat or cut off my hair if I look too unkept "Black", but she feels ashamed if some messy and unkempt Black person is in public. I get slightly more attention if my hair is just completely cut off and notice there is a subtle difference.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I put on a Blonde wig and blue-eyes I'd look totally white. So, less hair is a whitemax,and notice there is a subtle difference.
This is actually a really interesting idea. What if instead of using a wig you used an advance hair system like the dudes in the vid.

If you had a blond hair system and got a haircut like Brad Pitt in Fury, it might make a dramatic difference.

I'd be interested in seeing an update to your whitemaxxing thread with the results of such an experiment....

This haircut is definitely a hot look...

maxresdefault.jpg

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I decided to I'd get the Urlacher and Matt Forte. But I'm older and I'm getting plenty of play and I have a good face and athletic build above average height. I'm past it. It's mainly due to lack of blood flow and environmental toxins hardening the arteries that lead to scalp. DHT is not the culprit but one of the reactions. There are naturally ways to reverse it I dropped them on here

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The baldpill is such a polarizing topic. The guys who shave their heads keep trying to shame guys that use medication or get hair transplants or use hair systems to "just shave it bro......"....

...... not every guy has a face like Jason Statham and can rock the bald/bearded look....

For example, this dude right here runs the channel Baldcafe..... In my opinion, he doesn't look good with a shaved head and beard..... He doesn't look bad, but it's just not the right look for his face.

...His head is shaped like a watermelon, having a shaved head only accentuates the roundness and makes his facial bones look softer...

....dude needs a hair system......

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Billtx49

Reaction score
The baldpill is such a polarizing topic. The guys who shave their heads keep trying to shame guys that use medication or get hair transplants or use hair systems to "just shave it bro......"....

...... not every guy has a face like Jason Statham and can rock the bald/bearded look....

For example, this dude right here runs the channel Baldcafe..... In my opinion, he doesn't look good with a shaved head and beard..... He doesn't look bad, but it's just not the right look for his face.

...His head is shaped like a watermelon, having a shaved head only accentuates the roundness and makes his facial bones look softer...

....dude needs a hair system......

View attachment 4759
His head shape is fine. It’s the drastically over length beard that throw his looks into the gutter…
A beard that long says to others that he’s over compensating for the lack of topside foliage…
That kind of over contrast signals insecurity

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in the hair thinning camp. Totally genetic. I've been thinning since my mid 30's.
I always joke around with a couple friends but will most likely happen in a couple years where a couple of my friends and I will take a vacation to Europe to get follicle transplants done there as the quality and reviews are high and price is low.

I inquired at one of the popular places like Restore and it started at $7k for minimal transplants, all the way up to $16k+ and that's not including the regular maintenance service you need a couple times a year and for all the special shampoos and such.

After having thought about going bald or shaving it, I came to the conclusion that one can only successfully pull it off if you have a good shaped cranium to begin with and you have a chiseled face. Jason Statham is a good example that comes to mind.

If your head shape isn't great or you have more of a baby face, forget it.\

I personally know my ex's cousin that's had his over 10 years and it's still holding up great. Initial cost maybe high but I think it could be worth it for some in the long run.
Lot of people travel to cheap countries like Turkey for cheaper hair transplantation

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it depends on 2 factors which are:

1)The shape of your head as you guys discussed above, needless to add anything about it

2)The structure and shape of your head in terms of manly traits and the overall vibes it transmitts

3)Your age and social roles, a cop in his mid 30s gets not malus while a waiter in his 20s does.

If you are a manly guy after a certain age doing a job that doesnt rely on being pretty, your malus will be minimal.

In my case thankfully while I dont look like stone cold, I stay in the manly range of the continuum therefore wigs and "hardware" solution would be an unnecessary hassle.

Dont get me wrong hair density and hair line are really important and Im taking topical finasteride for that reason while strongly considering a hair transplant, but again we have to weight pros and cons of everything and I surely dont need to worry about maintenance of those things.

The positive things about shaving your head is that you can get HRT at higher dosages within range without being concerned of worsening your hair loss...your energy, mental focus and muscles will be grateful.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the bald/shaved head look is something that some men can indeed pull off well but this is not the case for all men.

If a guy is relatively handsome, 6'3", has broad shoulders and is in shape I highly doubt him having a shaved head is going to make that much of a difference. A guy like this is going to look fairly intimidating and may not be for certain women, but other women may very well find such a man very attractive.

I think where you run into issues is when a guy is not particularly attractive to begin with, perhaps is short(ish), not very fit, possibly overweight, etc. A man like this may pursue the hair treatment stuff simply because he feels the need to hold onto every single point in regards to his physical looks as possible, as he doesn't have much going for him to begin with.

I started thinning when I was pretty young but started buzzing my hair at 24, went to the razor at 28, and I don't feel it made much of a difference. I'm also 6'4", lift/exercise regularly, and have a fit/athletic body (240lbs. with a 34" waist and 47" chest) so it's a bit different for me compared to most other men in the real world. The type of women that generally do not appear to be all that into me are those that are very young or those who seem to go for guys that are a little less manly looking, think those that date hipster types, etc. You aren't going to be every single woman's type, obviously, and it's simply just a process of owning who you are.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a good looking face it won't matter as much. Chicks will be like he's bald but you know what he's got a cute face. Then of course the body game and how you smell etc. If you're bald or balding but have confidence and own it you'll be fine