Would you eat a fat person?

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He will probably eat you before you even think about eating him.
This of course leads an absurd situation where neither of you can get a peaceful night of sleep, for you both fear that the other guy is planning on killing you. Even with the best of intentions, this usually leads to both people turning on each other, and the question becomes who will turn first.

At first it may start peaceful, but you might catch a small behavioural change that makes you question their intentions. If they catch you reacting oddly to this behaviour, they will fear that you are planning to kill them, when infact you are just reacting out of fear that they will kill you. Of course you fear that they caught your odd reaction, and so they are planning on killing you even sooner then planned, so you better kill them first. Perhaps it was an innocent quirk, and now they fear that you fear they are going to kill you, but they also fear that you are going to react quickly because they fear that you caught them reacting. You, knowing this, now fear that he fears that...

Reminds me of the prisoner's dilemma, where two rational players will always turn on each other, for it is the best (and really only) logical option.

The consequence of late reaction on this island is so grave (death), that there cannot be a second 'match'. The loser of the first game is killed, which makes both parties quicker to kill the other guy first.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Damn these deceiving titles. I had the anticipation some nutcase was actually asking if you'd 'eat' a fat chick.

Well, my brain is saved thus a little longer from the moron that still has to think of the idea.

Last edited:

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
howardalex said:
absolutely man, eat those mother ****ers with some farva beans and a nice kiante ;)
If you're going to quote from a movie, at least have the decency to spell properly.

It's some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Not sure what farva beans are, and unless you shared your meal with some dude name Kiante, I'm not sure what that meant, either.

Reaction score
Would you eat a fat person?
You know, I thought about this hundreds of times and have come to the conclusion that if it was a female I would do it - but I cannot eat a male - too hairy!!!!

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You know, I thought about this hundreds of times and have come to the conclusion that if it was a female I would do it - but I cannot eat a male - too hairy!!!!
Eat as in to roast them over a spit.

Not eating out. Why would you think of eating out a guy? What's the matter with you?

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
If you're going to quote from a movie, at least have the decency to spell properly.

It's some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Not sure what farva beans are, and unless you shared your meal with some dude name Kiante, I'm not sure what that meant, either.
roflmfao! are you being serious?

that's the pettiest correction I ever heard you pathetic sod!

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i wouldn't but since they have a lot of fat they might float well in the water and you can go out fishing. :)

Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Eat as in to roast them over a spit.

Not eating out. Why would you think of eating out a guy? What's the matter with you?
I don't have to spit on someone to eat them!!!:rolleyes:

Read my response again!!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Um, you pluck the hairs before eating.

What do you think chickens have?